Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirkza View Post
    It isn't hypocrisy. Learn the difference.

Attacking a rat in China is not the same as attacking a Panda. Rats are not enthreatened, Pandas are.

Palestinians and other Arabs are not enthreatened. In fact, Palestinians aren't even an ethnic group. There is NO difference between them and say, Jordanians, apart from the name. An ethnic group has its own language, culture, and something else that makes them distinct. Palestinians are not distinct. Most of them are identical to neighbouring Arabs.
    So are some sepharadic Jews a half panda, half rat hybrid? a Randa? or Panat?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dr2022 View Post
    So are some sepharadic Jews a half panda, half rat hybrid? a Randa? or Panat?
    Panda.

10chars

Actually, if you learn how to read, I clearly did condemn all of that. Anything unnecessarly cruel done by Israel is wrong, whether taking food and water away from people or whatever.

Did you understand it this time?
    No, you clearly did not. You support torture, which points to your hypocrisy.

Why are you not upset about the light prison sentence for the "barbarian" soldier who executed a suspect in cold blood? He only got 18 months, and he killed a guy.

So, it's good to know you support the free movement and access to international trade for the Palestinians. It's good to know you think they should be treated exactly the same as all other Israelis. Let me know when that happens.

Panda.

10chars
    ah but some of them are Arabs too. So they clearly must have a rat tail or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dr2022 View Post
    ah but some of them are Arabs too. So they clearly must have a rat tail or something.
    If someone is a Jew, he cannot be an Arab at the same time. Maybe by nationality, but not by ethnicity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    No, you clearly did not. You support torture, which points to your hypocrisy.

Why are you not upset about the light prison sentence for the "barbarian" soldier who executed a suspect in cold blood? He only got 18 months, and he killed a guy.

So, it's good to know you support the free movement and access to international trade for the Palestinians. It's good to know you think they should be treated exactly the same as all other Israelis. Let me know when that happens.
    Torture can be necessary in order to establish justice. It doesn't make me a hypocrite to support it when it is necessary.

If someone is a Jew, he cannot be an Arab at the same time. Maybe by nationality, but not by ethnicity.

- - - Updated - - -

Torture can be necessary in order to establish justice. It doesn't make me a hypocrite to support it when it is necessary.
    Plenty of Jews are not ethnically Jewish.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Once again, you don't understand the definition of the word "necessary."

Yes, that makes you a hypocrite.

Let me know when you want to condemn the systematic oppression of the Palestinians.

Let me know when you want to condemn the 18-month sentence for the Israeli soldier who executed a suspect in cold blood.

Deleted
    Plenty of Jews are not ethnically Jewish.

- - - Updated - - -

Once again, you don't understand the definition of the word "necessary."

Yes, that makes you a hypocrite.

Let me know when you want to condemn the systematic oppression of the Palestinians.

Let me know when you want to condemn the 18-month sentence for the Israeli soldier who executed a suspect in cold blood.
    I was talking about ethnic Jews.

Let me know when you learn how to read.

I was talking about ethnic Jews.

Let me know when you learn how to read.
    "If someone is a Jew, he cannot be an Arab at the same time. Maybe by nationality, but not by ethnicity."

That statement is objectively false. Let me know when you learn how to write.

Deleted
    "If someone is a Jew, he cannot be an Arab at the same time. Maybe by nationality, but not by ethnicity."

That statement is objectively false. Let me know when you learn how to write.
    He can be a religious Jew in which case he is not the kind of Jew this discussion/thread and everything I said revolves around.

Nice try though! Excellent attempt!

He can be a religious Jew in which case he is not the kind of Jew this discussion/thread and everything I said revolves around.

Nice try though! Excellent attempt!
    Oh, so he's just not Jewish enough... got it.

Yous till won't will you? Honestly, it's rather pitiful that you don't realize how badly you are embarrassing yourself.