Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted

The DE on V is especially important

1 - HS
    2 - BB
    3 - marr
    4 - D&D
    5 - cancel pala aura (not sure why I keep it there, probably some nostalgia )
    F - interrupt
    R - asphyxia
    MouseWheelUp - deathcare
    MouseWheelDown - DS
    Shift + wheelUp - AMS
    Shift + wheelDown - IBF (used to be Rune Tap back in WoD)
    Shift + E - DRW
    Shift + R - blooddrinker
    Shift + F - trinket on use
    Shift + C - blood mirror / bonestorm
    Shift + spacebar - VB
    mouse3 (sroll wheel) - consumption
    Shift + mouse3 - mass grip to target (by default with alt mass grip to me)
    mouse4 - auto run
    mouse5 - wraith walk
    Alt+1 - death grip
    Alt+2 - taunt
    ` (char next 1) - mount
    Shitft + ` - grand yak for repair / xmog (yeah I'm lazy)

Maybe I miss some, not sure, sitting in work now.
    Last edited by Vassago; 2017-10-13 at 01:17 PM.

DPS Hotkeys, ShortCD Hotkeys, DefensiveCD Hotkeys for all 3 Specs (Frost Unholy Blood) after 500+ days /played on my DK.

1 HB / Outbreak / Marrowrend
    2 FSc / Epidemic / HS
    3 OB / SS / DS
    4 FrostStrike / FesteringStrike / Blood Boil
    5 -reserved for macros-

ALT-1 Sindra / Apo / Massgrip
    ALT-2 BoS / Soul Reaper / Death's Caress
    ALT-3 DS / DS / Consumption
    ALT-4 Trinkets
    ALT-5 Healthstone
    ALT-6 Pots

F ERW / Dark Arbiter / DRW
    ALT-F / Raise Dead / Bonestorm

Q RW / DeathCoil / Blooddrinker
    ALT-Q PoF / DarkTransformation / Vampiric Blood

E DeathGrip
    ALT-E Chains of Ice / Chains of Ice

^ Mind Freeze

ALT-^ Obliteration / !DeathandDecay @Player / !DeathandDecay @Player
    MiddleMouseButton !DeathandDecay / !DeathandDecay
    H Buffs & Cancelauras
    ALT-H Army
    J ActionButton1

G Dark Command
    ALT-G Dark Simulacrum / Asphyxiate

T Wraith Walk
    ALT-T Nitro Booster

F1 AMS
    F2 Raise Ally
    F3 IBF

7 Path of Frost
    9 Control Undead
    0 Death Gate
    Last edited by Ange; 2017-10-13 at 07:57 PM.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Shogol View Post
    I have no idea how you guys use keys like F5+ and even worse the ctrl+q/e, that is just awkward af. I guess it's just me, curse my child sized hands, using F-Keys at all is a stretch for me.

Personally use: 1-4, QERFCX, Mouse 4/5 and then all of the mentioned keys with shift/alt and ctrl for rarely used stuff.
    Considering a lot of WoW players come from Starcraft, it's pretty easy to do. I used to do shift + f6 so, yeah, ctrl + 6 is a joke.

15+ Year Old Account
    1-0
    F1-F12
    R for wraithwalk
    sidemouse to make my silly Uh pet bigzor.
    then a few numlocks for things i rarely use but want bound like Drums of Fury, buff augment etc.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Am I the only one that doesn't use movement keys, just my mouse to move? Not talking click to move here either. I have autorun on scroll wheel and/or just hold down both mouse buttons to start/stop. I used to keyboard turn, but that led to bad habits of using numpad. Now I have a mini mechanical for less reach and just use the mouse for movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Uglytoes View Post
    Am I the only one that doesn't use movement keys, just my mouse to move? Not talking click to move here either. I have autorun on scroll wheel and/or just hold down both mouse buttons to start/stop. I used to keyboard turn, but that led to bad habits of using numpad. Now I have a mini mechanical for less reach and just use the mouse for movement.
    Pretty sure the best players use both. At least I'm using both. It's nice to move with the keyboard and being able to pick a specific player or add with the mouse. I even use Q and E for strafing instead of spells. But if you're comfortable with that mouse only for movement, then I see no objections. It's far better than turning with a keyboard that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    Pretty sure the best players use both. At least I'm using both. It's nice to move with the keyboard and being able to pick a specific player or add with the mouse. I even use Q and E for strafing instead of spells. But if you're comfortable with that mouse only for movement, then I see no objections. It's far better than turning with a keyboard that's for sure.
    The downside to the way I play is no ability to back pedal and strafing can be an issue sometimes I've noticed. I used to use wasd for the majority of the time I played WoW but made the switch at the start of Legion. Might consider remapping my keys again now, but I do what most people in this thread do and use specific keys for similar abilities across all classes, it'd be hard to break that muscle memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Uglytoes View Post
    The downside to the way I play is no ability to back pedal and strafing can be an issue sometimes I've noticed. I used to use wasd for the majority of the time I played WoW but made the switch at the start of Legion. Might consider remapping my keys again now, but I do what most people in this thread do and use specific keys for similar abilities across all classes, it'd be hard to break that muscle memory.
    I think the ability to MOVE and TARGET at the same time is nonexistant for some classes (RANGE) and very important for classes with targeting abilitys and the need to move all the time (MELEES).

Playing a BM Hunter with no movement keys - dont see any problems.
    Playing a Blood DK with Death an Decay etc. is crazy to do well without movement keys - normaly you body-pull with Blood Boil and DnD another group and running to a 3. group for the typical M+ 2-3 groups at once pulls, while taunting out of range move and stun/kick casters to move into your DnD. You do this basicly every 15-30 seconds and it would be crazy bad or crazy difficult to do without movement keys.

Imagine doing some melee affixes in M+ where you have to change targets at the time while avoiding stuff (MOVING).
    Last edited by Ange; 2017-10-14 at 05:35 PM.
    -