Deleted

deleted legendary item

my bags are always full...any 30 days ago i won legendary item but i only found out today.. it was sent to mail box.. anyway i clicked on mailbox and saw it... i just logged on and it is gone from my mail.. cause blizz delete all mail after 30 days... so how can i get this legendary item back?

Log in to bnet on browser or use the red ? Ingame and navigate to the section where it says to restore items. Somewhere along the lines like that if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by broken wow View Post
    my bags are always full...any 30 days ago i won legendary item but i only found out today.. it was sent to mail box.. anyway i clicked on mailbox and saw it... i just logged on and it is gone from my mail.. cause blizz delete all mail after 30 days... so how can i get this legendary item back?
    put in a ticket of lost item ,or check item recovery.

but seriously, you are complaining that you had a full bag for 30 days, and full bank, and couldent in 30 days empty one slot in your bag or bank?

You would HATE fallout or elderscrolls...
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-10-17 at 06:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    should have better inventory management.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    put in a ticket of lost item ,or check item recovery.
    Definitely a fixable issue. One or the other of the quoted suggestions will resolve the issue.

You could try the Item Restoration.

For EU players that is found at https://eu.battle.net/support/en/restoration
    For US players https://us.battle.net/support/en/restoration

Otherwise it is a case of opening a ticket, and asking blizzard directly.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

7+ Year Old Account
    I hear ya man bags get full quick we need like 200 slot bags or somethin
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    full bag for 30 days? so messy
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

How do you even have full bags? A few consumables, toys/use-able items, other gear sets and I still have a fair bit of room. Any item you don't use can be vendored/deleted thanks to transmog, and all profession materials can be put in your Reagent Bank and be used from it, too.

And that's just with shit bags. o.O
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2017-10-17 at 06:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Item restoration services, solved.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, you might as well leave it deleted. You clearly didn't want it that bad since you let it sit in your mail box for 30 fucking days lol

I mean, I most likely fell for the troll bait since there's no way your entire inventory, bank, void storage, and reagent tab is full of things you just had to keep for the entire month. I literally keep everything (outside of toys, mounts, pets, and gear I already have in transmog, toybox etc.) and I have plenty of room all the time still. Even IF you magically had every single useful item in the game and just had to keep it all, make a fucking alt for 5 seconds to send one item to it so you can loot the legendary. You literally gave no fucks about it, so maybe you don't even want it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    How do you even have full bags? A few consumables, toys/use-able items, other gear sets and I still have a fair bit of room. Any item you don't use can be vendored/deleted thanks to transmog, and all profession materials can be put in your Reagent Bank and be used from it, too.

And that's just with shit bags. o.O
    What bag addon is that? Looks super clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Awfulx View Post
    What bag addon is that? Looks super clean.
    ArkInventory with rules/custom sections - easy to setup.

ArkInventory with rules/custom sections - easy to setup.
    Got it. Sick, thanks. How did you get it to show the Ilevel of gear like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Awfulx View Post
    Got it. Sick, thanks. How did you get it to show the Ilevel of gear like that?
    I think that might be a feature of ElvUI, I'm not sure tbh.

I think that might be a feature of ElvUI, I'm not sure tbh.
    yep its elvui