Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Up to something?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Outline of the wound in the middle is...red and the space is black. Shit got real.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Do you think the red represents "fire" from Sargeras' sword, or Azeroth's blood? For some reason, I thought her blood would be blue!

Dark black with red outlines.... hmmm... now where have we seen that before? To me it would seem to be Nightmare seeping out from under the world. Eg, Old God minions and their corruption
    streaming through the now opened wound to invade.

"Silithus has ever been a magnet for ancient, malevolent powers.

I could open a timeway to reveal how the Black Empire once sprawled across these sands. Or show you wars waged between mighty armies.

So much history. So much pain.

But that can wait. I believe you are here for another purpose.
    "

Was this the text the bronze dragon NPC had before? Because if emphasizes quite a lot on the Black Empire.

7.3.2 with this build, its marked as a Release candidate xD

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Do you think the red represents "fire" from Sargeras' sword, or Azeroth's blood? For some reason, I thought her blood would be blue!
    We don't really know what Titans are made of, but their relation with the arcane could probably make the blood light blue, pink or light purple. Or if there's any connection with the Light, golden, which would explain the yellow lines. I think the red is lava from the earth or fire from the sword.

"Silithus has ever been a magnet for ancient, malevolent powers.

I could open a timeway to reveal how the Black Empire once sprawled across these sands. Or show you wars waged between mighty armies.

So much history. So much pain.

But that can wait. I believe you are here for another purpose.
    "

Was this the text the bronze dragon NPC had before? Because if emphasizes quite a lot on the Black Empire.
    No, that’s new to this patch. To this build in fact maybe. The Black Empire I believe was a term coined with Chronicles Vol. 1.

Kalimdor no longer crashes and its marked as "Release" build. Looks like we might get 7.3.2 within a week or 2

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    We don't really know what Titans are made of, but their relation with the arcane could probably make the blood pink or light purple? Or if there's any connection with the Light, golden, which would explain the yellow lines. I think the red is lava from the earth or fire from the sword.
    I guess it's true! I imagined it blue because of the Well of Eternity though haha.

- - - Updated - - -

The specific use of the "Black Empire" term is definitely a hint imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Kalimdor no longer crashes and its marked as "Release" build. Looks like we might get 7.3.2 within a week or 2
    7.3.2 on the 31st and Antorus on the 7th? I could see that.

I guess it's true! I imagined it blue because of the Well of Eternity though haha.
    Light blue is also used for arcane magic, like in the Nexus.

world/expansion06/doodads/legion/7fx_sargerassword_fx.m2

ooo boy

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Cavern of Times: Black Empire raid?
    It’s implied in the wowhead article that it’s possibly related to talking to Zidormi to swap between new and old Silithus phases.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    world/expansion06/doodads/legion/7fx_sargerassword_fx.m2

ooo boy
    Encrypted?

This thread should take credit for this happening if it is stabbed into Silithusphase1 since I'm pretty sure it was mentioned and discussed here, and them changing the color shows it was an afterthought.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Oh god, are you telling me Gorribal will just be sticking in the middle of the zone?
    I think it just might!

world/wmo/brokenisles/7xp_sargerassword.wmo

Still encrypted, so no preview of that just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Makes sense. If you look at the minimap, you can see that the center wound part is a flat area with a repeating texture, implying that it will be covered or wasn't finished.
    That part was even done previous build, both WoWHead and MMOC just didn't news it for some reason. I guess red is more important than hole getting filled up with boring texture!

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, rule of cool would suggest it had to but I just didn't know if Blizzard felt comfortable they could pull it off graphically.
    Still gonna screenshot that shit when it's available to be seen.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I mean, rule of cool would suggest it had to but I just didn't know if Blizzard felt comfortable they could pull it off graphically.
    I don't see why they wouldn't be able to. It wouldn't be the first time we've had a very large structure jutting out of the ground, and this expansion added tech that would let it partially render from a distance--which would be incredibly sick. Imagine sitting in Tanaris and looking west to see the outline of a massive sword sticking out of the ground in the distance.