Thread: KJ Nerfs

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    KJ nerfs are called Netherlight Crucible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    935 and 936 is not a "joke" to get, unless you're very lucky.
    Time-wise not a joke. Effort-wise it's laughable how easy it is to get 940 now.

You need to consider that your characters are those ilvls because you are very lucky or gearing poorly (picking higher ilvl over what's actually strongest)

935 and 936 is not a "joke" to get, unless you're very lucky.
    It has nothing do to with luck. 2 legendaries at 970, artifact at 960+, 2 crafted 935 pieces, weeks of 935 pieces from doing a +10, 930+ greater invasion gear, and 910+ relinquished pieces to fill in the gaps. Please explain to me where the luck is involved there? If you think you need to be lucky to be over 930 you're just bad. Also in terms of what I'm equipping I use custom pawn stat weights from Simc that are updated every time I get a new piece of gear. Nice try though buddy.
    Ltachilles
    <Forgotten Guardians>
    Area-52

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    No one said you're wearing all of it, what shows for pugs is bag ilvl, in reality you might wear 4p 915 and low trinkets like arcano / convergence but just have trash in bags to pad ilvl.
    Nearly all pugs I join, check that. Once you're in there, they have an addon, and boot those lower than the req. Although I join pretty high requirement groups. But in saying that, that's also the kind of group the original person is referring to, if 931 is too low.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I can link you screen shots of my /played on the 2 alts we're talking about. I do the greater invasion and 1 +10 each week. That's about an hour of time for each so 2 hours a week to get to 935 I'd say that's a joke.
    Ltachilles
    <Forgotten Guardians>
    Area-52

Quote Originally Posted by topmaymay View Post
    Patch will probably be out the week or two after Blizzcon. Raid will come out early December in my opinion. Probably after the American thanksgiving break.
    The patch that's honest-guv-not-associated with ABT is 7.3, which we've had for what? more than a month? The raid will drop either Nov 7 or 14.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles55 View Post
    It has nothing do to with luck. 2 legendaries at 970, artifact at 960+, 2 crafted 935 pieces, weeks of 935 pieces from doing a +10, 930+ greater invasion gear, and 910+ relinquished pieces to fill in the gaps. Please explain to me where the luck is involved there? If you think you need to be lucky to be over 930 you're just bad. Also in terms of what I'm equipping I use custom pawn stat weights from Simc that are updated every time I get a new piece of gear. Nice try though buddy.
    I'm 9/9M and am only 933. You severely underestimate how easy it is to get gear. You don't need to be very lucky to get over 930, but those ilvls after require luck.

I'm 9/9M and am only 933. You severely underestimate how easy it is to get gear. You don't need to be very lucky to get over 930, but those ilvls after require luck.
    So I have 1 character at 943 and 2 over 935. I guess I'm the luckiest person in the world and should go buy a lottery ticket then.

Also, you're telling me I underestimate how easy it is to get gear while quoting me explaining how easy it is to get gear? Are you joking or just dumb?
    Ltachilles
    <Forgotten Guardians>
    Area-52

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post

- - - Updated - - -
    Wrong, half guilds killed KJ mythic now compared to how many had guldan down after 4 months, and there were new traits with guldan as well.

Lets see, I'm 9/9, with 2 mythic KJ relics, 2 trinkets 950, a 945 tier item and several WF pieces and I'm "just" 947 equipped, so no, its not laughable at all. Unless you raid mythic to a point, you wont get to 940 equipped. With just full clears of 9/9 hc, weekly m+ and such things, you can get to 935ish with some luck. Unless you go out of your way and wear junk that is higher il but a dps loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Roflomnom View Post
    Not sure why people are complaining about the nerfs.

If you've killed it already, congrats your farm just got easier/faster. You now have a chance to possibly sell the fight etc.

If you haven't killed it yet and are mad because now the fight feels less rewarding maybe you should've killed it faster.

git gud
    This. Why are so many people only happy when other people aren't? If you killed Heroic or Mythic KJ, congrats, you and your guild are awesome (we did it months ago). Giving other people who aren't as fortunate to have a great guild have a chance at it doesn't affect you at all. Be happy for them.

Good lord.

I'm 9/9M and am only 933.
    If you're a class that requires NH 2p, arcano, convergence or any other of "old" gear, then your total ilvl will be lower than other classes / specs.

I can link you screen shots of my /played on the 2 alts we're talking about. I do the greater invasion and 1 +10 each week. That's about an hour of time for each so 2 hours a week to get to 935 I'd say that's a joke.
    You don't need to show me anything. That's exactly what I was mean with my post so I agree with you completely. Just by "time-wise" I meant not spend time, but how fast (as in burst quick) you can gear you character.

So I have 1 character at 943 and 2 over 935. I guess I'm the luckiest person in the world and should go buy a lottery ticket then.
    Seems like it mate. I'm aware that I am unlucky. But it would be good for you to have some self awareness, or even just go do some basic math, and you'll see that rng is required to reach 935. All those base 910 relinquished items, hold you down off that.

Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    Wrong, half guilds killed KJ mythic now compared to how many had guldan down after 4 months, and there were new traits with guldan as well.

Lets see, I'm 9/9, with 2 mythic KJ relics, 2 trinkets 950, a 945 tier item and several WF pieces and I'm "just" 947 equipped, so no, its not laughable at all. Unless you raid mythic to a point, you wont get to 940 equipped. With just full clears of 9/9 hc, weekly m+ and such things, you can get to 935ish with some luck. Unless you go out of your way and wear junk that is higher il but a dps loss.
    I've never stepped foot into mythic. I'm 943 in bag and 940 equipped right now with well optimized gear, amazing trinkets, and 3 bis relics. I use a custom pawn string from simc and sim at 973k dps as a Prot Paladin. What was that you were saying about not being able to 940 without raiding mythic?
    Last edited by Achilles55; 2017-10-18 at 09:54 PM.
    Ltachilles
    <Forgotten Guardians>
    Area-52

Quote Originally Posted by rinelki View Post
    Don't compare competitive guilds with average bunch. Of course competitive players will rush it faster.

Or you're straight out saying that crucible mechanics DOESN'T make it easier? And I mean the whole tree, not the first +5 as most people only got right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    If you're a class that requires NH 2p, arcano, convergence or any other of "old" gear, then your total ilvl will be lower than other classes / specs.
    My CoF and NH 2pc are 910 and 915, hardly that low. My Arcano is 885, should I replace that with a 915 item, I'm 935 and 9/9M. If you're getting that without raiding reasonably high, yes there's luck.

I'm happy to be proven wrong, I'd love someone to link me them without multiple TF, without raid gear at 935.

I've never stepped foot into mythic. I'm 943 in bag and 940 equipped right now with well optimized gear, amazing trinkets, and 3 bis relics. I use a custom pawn strink from simc and sim at 973k dps as a Prot Paladin. What was that you were saying about not being able to 940 without raiding mythic?
    Pretty much this. The only difference that I'm brewmaster.

Don't sim Seraphim tho...

Nearly all pugs I join, check that. Once you're in there, they have an addon, and boot those lower than the req. Although I join pretty high requirement groups. But in saying that, that's also the kind of group the original person is referring to, if 931 is too low.
    Uhhh, isn't that counterproductive? If someone has a slightly higher bag ilvl than worn, doesn't it indicate that they know better than to just wear the highest ilvl pieces? Especially with Arcano and Convergence as mentioned, or a class forced to use Nighthold 2p (ww monk) or god forbid 4p (rdruid).
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Seems like it mate. I'm aware that I am unlucky. But it would be good for you to have some self awareness, or even just go do some basic math, and you'll see that rng is required to reach 935. All those base 910 relinquished items, hold you down off that.
    "Do some basic math" Perhaps you should do some basic reading as 910 relinquished pieces were the LAST thing I listed in my gear acquisition recap. Let's recap for you kid; 2 970 legendaries, 1 950+ artifact weapon, 2 935 crafted pieces, WEEKS of 935+ pieces of gear from the week +10 chest, WEEKS of 930+ gear from greater invasions, and finally the 910+ gear from relinquished tokens. Please do a better job at paying attention to detail.
    Ltachilles
    <Forgotten Guardians>
    Area-52

Deleted
    I've never stepped foot into mythic. I'm 943 in bag and 940 equipped right now with well optimized gear, amazing trinkets, and 3 bis relics. I use a custom pawn strink from simc and sim at 973k dps as a Prot Paladin. What was that you were saying about not being able to 940 without raiding mythic?
    Gettin to 940 equipped with optimized gear without raiding mythic is VERY HARD. Of course you can if you are super lucky and start gettin 950 tier pieces off hc, 940 reliqued pieces, weekly m+ chest pieces 940+ that isnt useless shit but with the exactly best stats and pieces not used by tier set (you have 4p?).

This isnt a matter of opinion because math has no opinions, its math, and its a FACT you wont get to 940/4p set/bis stats without an insane luck.

I'm happy to be proven wrong, I'd love someone to link me them without multiple TF, without raid gear at 935.
    Without multiple titanforge? Do you realize that it's HARDER to find people without TF than with multiple procs?