Deleted
    Have they stealth buffed the droprate of holiday mounts?

I mean, until this year I never bothered farming them, but during Brewfest I got 3 rams and the kodo (farmed on 10 characters for about a week), and today I got the Horseman's reins on my second attempt of the day, 7th overall.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Purchased the coin turtle earlier this week, got two mounts from the eggs and 3rd character of the day got me this! No more spamming that horrible instance

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post

I mean, until this year I never bothered farming them, but during Brewfest I got 3 rams and the kodo (farmed on 10 characters for about a week), and today I got the Horseman's reins on my second attempt of the day, 7th overall.
    Hard to say but I agree that a lot of people do seem to be getting them, I just got it myself on my 4th kill after reset. I'd say that now is definitely the time to go all out just in case.

I have to say, the relief is immense. I had 35 level 100+ toons that could run it that were slowly built up over the years with RAF and the pre-legion invasion event mainly for world boss farming. It took hours to get them all through yesterday and the prospect of two weeks of doing that was very daunting.

Now if only they really were buffing mounts and it extended to the Love Rocket

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Distortedclarity View Post
    Hard to say but I agree that a lot of people do seem to be getting them, I just got it myself on my 4th kill after reset. I'd say that now is definitely the time to go all out just in case.

I have to say, the relief is immense. I had 35 level 100+ toons that could run it that were slowly built up over the years with RAF and the pre-legion invasion event mainly for world boss farming. It took hours to get them all through yesterday and the prospect of two weeks of doing that was very daunting.

Now if only they really were buffing mounts and it extended to the Love Rocket
    Same here. I was dreading the prospect of doing Horseman with 3 intermission phases atleast 12 times a day. I myself started for Sha and Oondasta two weeks ago, and farming coins on 6 characters is soul draining, let alone all of them.

Finally! Been quite the slacker, and never bothered to seriously farm mounts. Was on ~270 mounts when I told my friend that I wasn't really a mount collector, and he called me out on that, with having the aforementioned 270 mounts, he thought I really was a mount collector. This triggered me so hard, that I farmed out the last 30 mounts in 2 weeks. Finally today, I got the last 8 mounts needed; 6 Argussian Reach exalted mounts, the 2000 demons mount, and also got the Vile Fiend. All in all; quite happy with this mount that I'll never use again!

Last edited by IngoDent; 2017-10-19 at 08:47 PM.

Got it off the AH but put in about 1200 attempts

3 world bosses to go

10+ Year Old Account

Finally caught up on achieve mounts, till antorus of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post

I doubt it. Took me over 40 attempts to get the first brewfest mount to drop. Now it's 4 days in to the Halloween event, I'm at 84 attempts and haven't seen a single drop so far.

7+ Year Old Account
    Finally decided to push prestige levels after slacking for a long while:

Now, just need to get the newest prestige unicorn!

Is anyones Rarity mount attempt counter not working towards the HH mount?

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Is anyones Rarity mount attempt counter not working towards the HH mount?
    Works just fine for me. Make sure you get all the items out of the pumpkin.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Hmm, i do every time. I notice that it counts kills per char but not the total attempts of everyone.
    Weird, maybe you can switch it somehow in options. It shows and always been showing the total amount of attempts for me.
    Last edited by Therionq; 2017-10-21 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Therionq View Post
    Works just fine for me. Make sure you get all the items out of the pumpkin.
    Hmm, i do every time. I notice that it counts kills per char but not the total attempts of everyone.

Deleted
    There has been no stealth fix on drop rate of holiday mounts.

Deleted
    The mounts are the new pokemon in wow, catch em all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Therionq View Post
    I doubt it. Took me over 40 attempts to get the first brewfest mount to drop. Now it's 4 days in to the Halloween event, I'm at 84 attempts and haven't seen a single drop so far.
    About that...
    imgur. com/b8XwKeR.jpg

Deleted

My year <3

25 boxes later...

Congratz Aux!!!

Took me 43 attempts to get this one.. ironically, the next box I opened came another carpet.... how i love my rng!

7+ Year Old Account

Got this today. Nothing special but now i have all mounts from ToT.

Deleted
    Stacking Horridons.