Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    They believe your women are all whores and treat them as such and no amount of "how to flirt" books will change that (more than likely it will reinforce that thought).
    They mostly believe that the west has grown decadent and weak, and is ripe for the picking. Hell there are video interviews of multiple imams preaching this. While the modern beta nu-male is busy obsessing over things nobody really gives a shit about and buying body pillows because girls need to consent to everything, the amount of alpha Chads in our society diminishes. Mohhamed, however, was rised in an enviroment embodying "comfort is weakness" and "the strongest survive". Therefore he comes over and collects everything the weak men neglected to take care of.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    https://www.bt.dk/danmark/hveranden-...-er-udlaending

They don't? Why is more than a half of them immigrants in Denmark? A country that has a like 8% foreign-born population and they're up there with more cases then Danish people.

In Sweden the africans are overrepresented by 2300% in rape, in Finland for somalis it's by 5000%.
    [Citation needed]

Deleted
    Why are you mansplaining your opinion to this person coming from a rich asian culture, you evil white man?

Quote Originally Posted by Aiushtha View Post
    They mostly believe that the west has grown decadent and weak, and is ripe for the picking. Hell there are video interviews of multiple imams preaching this. While the modern beta nu-male is busy obsessing over things nobody really gives a shit about and buying body pillows because girls need to consent to everything, the amount of alpha Chads in our society diminishes. Mohhamed, however, was rised in an enviroment embodying "comfort is weakness" and "the strongest survive". Therefore he comes over and collects everything the weak men neglected to take care of.
    Hahaha. You bought the /pol/ meme.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davaeorn View Post
    Hahaha. You bought the /pol/ meme.
    Prove me wrong though
    Or am I an evil right-wing nazi now?

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    Why would I need it?
    Cause people claim you are a racist nazi you name it for not agreeing on their world view
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Cause people claim you are a racist nazi you name it for not agreeing on their world view
    I do vote for DF so I guess I am.

15+ Year Old Account
    Page 1
    Dont rape
    Page 2
    See page 1 for further info

How i hoped the book would be.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Damned people noticing that one group does it more often than another, observing that is racist.
    Ding Ding Ding, you are a winner.

People wave it off and go "All men rape who cares."

It's very frustrating.
    Last edited by BuckSparkles; 2017-10-20 at 03:09 PM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    So free toilet paper for immigrants? Because that’s probably what they’ll use it for.
    Don’t be silly they don’t use toilet paper

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post

It's very frustrating.
    Just shows how used they are to get away with it and how it's become part of their culture.

E: It's not as much rape as it's vandalising another mans property to them... Because vandalism happens and is tough to combat they just shrug it off smh.
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2017-10-20 at 03:20 PM.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    Don’t be silly they don’t use toilet paper
    True enough, I forgot about that particular cultural phenomenon. They’ll probably just use it to wipe away their sweat then.

Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    In the same way you've been taught to believe muslims as a group are dangerous and uneducated? I think it'll be a lot harder to ever change the view of a narrow minded xenophobe in general that it'll ever be to change how a young immigrant looks at women.
    Im a realist. It will likely take decades for them to "adjust" to our culture, as far as living by western standards. Im not saying they should quit being muslims, but become more moderate in their world views.

And no, I havent been taught to believe "muslims as a group are dangerous and uneducated" but I have eyes and ears, and see the gangs / extremists, from Grimshøj moskeen, in Gellerup every time I visit friends, who lives there.

And judging me, without knowing me, and my reasons, for writing what I do, is stupid as hell.

There are a alot of moderate muslims in Denmark, as there are in sweden, but the radical/extremists and immigrant gangs fucks things up for the moderates.

Ps. If its being Xenophobic, to be against, the various customs of islam, like throwing LGBTQ people from tall buildings, stoning / honour killing family members, for slights against their god/prophet, and about 50 other stupid religious things, then yeah, im 100% Xenophobe ;-)
    "It takes a vast amount of self control to be this dangerous" he said.

- Ogvai, 6th legiones Astartes.

These are not citations. They are sources. Can you cite your actual claims (preferrably adjusted for socioeconomic factors and intragroup violence)

Deleted
    If you have to teach them like animals, why not give dogs and pigs same rights as them then?

Quote Originally Posted by Svad1287 View Post
    Im a realist. It will likely take decades for them to "adjust" to our culture, as far as living by western standards. Im not saying they should quit being muslims, but become more moderate in their world views.

And no, I havent been taught to believe "muslims as a group are dangerous and uneducated" but I have eyes and ears, and see the gangs / extremists, from Grimshøj moskeen, in Gellerup every time I visit friends, who lives there.

And judging me, without knowing me, and my reasons, for writing what I do, is stupid as hell.

There are a alot of moderate muslims in Denmark, as there are in sweden, but the radical/extremists and immigrant gangs fucks things up for the moderates.

Ps. If its being Xenophobic, to be against, the various customs of islam, like throwing LGBTQ people from tall buildings, stoning / honour killing family members, for slights against their god/prophet, and about 50 other stupid religious things, then yeah, im 100% Xenophobe ;-)
    This. If you're moving to a new country it makes sense to learn the culture and laws and language of the country you're moving to. This would probably make even more sense if you're a refugee/immigrant.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post

It's very frustrating.
    Yes, all groups must rape equally. Any slight deviation is reflective of that group.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aiushtha View Post
    Yes, your society is weak because men cater more to women. You need more like Mohammad(whose culture and views on women you despise) to return you to the glory days of alpha chads they you were never ever were part of.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Where to I say one culture is "superior"?

You don't think learning the culture of a foreign nation is important, especially if you are moving there permanently? That is people's biggest problem as tourist when they travel internationally.
    I think it is, but I can't speak for other people. It should not be mandatory. If someone think they can succeed without such knowledge you can't forced them.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.