Deleted

*drool*

I think I'm gonna call out sick next thursday. Yup.

Now all we need is the blood and gore DLC. As much as I absolutely ADORE this game, playing the PG-13 version really turns down the epic.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    OMFG. . . . I purchased destiny 2 already. . . . . . . i completely forgot about Mortal Empires. . . . god damn me.

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    *drool*

I think I'm gonna call out sick next thursday. Yup.

Now all we need is the blood and gore DLC. As much as I absolutely ADORE this game, playing the PG-13 version really turns down the epic.
    https://twitter.com/totalwar/status/920310017340968960
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

=D

you just made my day

*hugs*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    OMFG. . . . I purchased destiny 2 already. . . . . . . i completely forgot about Mortal Empires. . . . god damn me.
    lol, don't take this the wrong way but...... your profile picture is just perfect for this post. Just perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    =D

you just made my day

*hugs*

- - - Updated - - -

lol, don't take this the wrong way but...... your profile picture is just perfect for this post. Just perfect.
    Well, in your defense, I was making that face.

Deleted

WAR OF THE BEARD ROUND 2

This right here is why I love bridge battles.

YOU.SHALL.NOT.PASS!!!!!!!!!

Deleted
    When I loaded into my first battle map with a bridge on it, I got this huge smile on my face.

Never know what your gonna miss till its gone.

Seems like CA really wants to fuck up my studies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Official Mortal Empires campaign map.

Sadly they trimmed a big chunk of the lower southlands, as well as the lower chunks of Lustria, and a small bit of western Nagaroth. They also trimmed greatly most of the ocean separating the continents.

Otherwise, the rest is more or less intact. Specifically, the map from the first game is not trimmed, and neither was Ulthuan.

This right here is why I love bridge battles.

YOU.SHALL.NOT.PASS!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, bridge battles as Dark Elves vs Chaos are just brilliant. Bolt Throwers crashing into enemy lines, Black Guards and Corsairs holding as Darkshards rape everything, and of course Malekith slaughtering hundreds with Blade Winds. I barely lost 100 men and killed 2100 last time around. It was in the starting province too so you get that overpowered global Net ability.

I don't know what faction I'll start Mortal Empires as. Queek seems fun, surrounded as he is by Greenskins, and you can be part of the Karak 8 peaks race. Maybe take Alberic into a Crusade in Lustria or Naggaroth but climates will make that quite hazardous.

Official Mortal Empires campaign map.

Sadly they trimmed a big chunk of the lower southlands, as well as the lower chunks of Lustria, and a small bit of western Nagaroth. They also trimmed greatly most of the ocean separating the continents.

Otherwise, the rest is more or less intact. Specifically, the map from the first game is not trimmed, and neither was Ulthuan.

I had WH2 open right next to it, they distorted a few regions, trimmed some land, etc. Nothing too bad though, and I happily trade a little accuracy for not taking 10 rounds of sailing between old and new world.

Gonna take a while for Grimgor and VC to get to Naggaroth and Lustria.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Gonna take a while for Grimgor and VC to get to Naggaroth and Lustria.
    Yeah I plan to re-enact the War of the Beard with Dwarfs but even getting to see an elf will be a chore.

10+ Year Old Account
    >Archaeon

Literally unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    >Archaeon

Literally unplayable.
    Care to elaborate on why?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    I had WH2 open right next to it, they distorted a few regions, trimmed some land, etc. Nothing too bad though, and I happily trade a little accuracy for not taking 10 rounds of sailing between old and new world.
    Yeah, it could have been worse. The Old World is entirely intact, and the New World is mostly intact, most of the stuff they cut off wasn't really all that interesting anyways.

If this is how Mortal Empires looks though, I can't even begin to imagine how they're gonna fit the third map in there. I mean, fuck man, look at the size of this thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, it could have been worse. The Old World is entirely intact, and the New World is mostly intact, most of the stuff they cut off wasn't really all that interesting anyways.

If this is how Mortal Empires looks though, I can't even begin to imagine how they're gonna fit the third map in there. I mean, fuck man, look at the size of this thing.
    Note the empty stuff on the right where the factions are listed.

That is the Wastes with Chaos Dwarfs and beyond that the Mountains of Mourn with Ogres.
    Not a lot of other factions left for them to add.

10+ Year Old Account
    That map is actually kind of disappointing. The game already felt too cramped as it is, and not expansive enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    They spelled his name wrong.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/literally-unplayable