Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    We literally know nothing about the expansion. How the fuck can you get hyped for something you have no inkling about?

Interested yes, hyped - nah... unless they announce new ranged dps / healer class, I don't think I'll be playing all that much, whatever storyline it may be.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm hyped for the announcement, because Blizzcon is always pretty fun and exciting, but I'll reserve judgment on the expansion itself until I actually see what it is.

I am always hyped about WoW, whether I actively play or not.

My hypemeter stays at 0.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I'm hyped for no longer having to deal with Legion legendaries.
    You will deal with them again in 8.0. Devs confirmend that they are happy how Legedary items and rng worked ou in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Devs confirmend that they are happy how Legedary items and rng worked ou in Legion.
    Crap like that makes me glad in a way that I've pretty much lost interest in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by morph4037 View Post
    Crap like that makes me glad in a way that I've pretty much lost interest in WoW.
    Clearly. Which is why you're not posting on these forums anymore

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    No one cares about 8.0 now that we know it's not a world revamp. Just more and more empty unused world space in WoW splitting up the playerbase because Blizzard is too greedy to fix levelling cus boosts sell.
    Where's the source claiming it's not a world revamp?

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Clearly. Which is why you're not posting on these forums anymore
    I rarely do, but nice try with the snarky reply.

I rarely do, but nice try with the snarky reply.
    You replied pretty quickly tho. Maybe stop living in ignorance

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    You will deal with them again in 8.0. Devs confirmend that they are happy how Legedary items and rng worked ou in Legion.
    Actually they are "happy" with the RNG system, Ion said that the problem is if RNG define that you are 10% stronger than another player that doesn't drop that BIS legendary yet. They'll probably put some work on that gaps between legendaries.

Imo RNG makes people play the game over and over and was always present in the game (and present on probably every RPG game), loot table is a kind of RNG, the difenrence is the feeling you get when you stop playing the game, on a loot table only system as you "complete" your character equipment you are done playing and have that sension of completion, RNG systems like warforge and titanforge just make it harder and probably you gonna be bored farming and stop playing the game anyways.

Edit: about the hype, i'm on hype for the blizzcon actually as we don't know yet what are we getting in WoW. And probably I gonna at least check the next exp regardless the content.
    Last edited by Hameln; 2017-10-21 at 12:46 PM.

You replied pretty quickly tho.
    It's 5:50 in the morning with my insomnia kicking into overdrive, what would you like me to do?

Side note : One would think 200-ish posts since 2009 would indicate rarely posting on these forums...

Maybe stop living in ignorance
    Kinda like you thinking crz doesn't exist in Argus?

Deleted
    Well... i would/will be hyped if its South seas with Tinkers.

But i think i will disappointed with some Void shanenigans and Ethereals. Not that i mind Ethereals, but a want a more pleasing scenary after this expansion. Enough with Desolated places.

It's 5:50 in the morning with my insomnia kicking into overdrive, what would you like me to do?

Side note : One would think 200-ish posts since 2009 would indicate rarely posting on these forums...

Kinda like you thinking crz doesn't exist in Argus?
    You know what I actually googled it and it seems people are divided whether or not Argus has CRZ. But this is the internet where everyone can say whatever they want without backing it up and acting like it's the absolute truth. So since I've never ever seen people from other realms on Argus ever, I'm going to keep saying that there is no CRZ on Argus and that you're full of shit.

You know what I actually googled it and it seems people are divided whether or not Argus has CRZ. But this is the internet where everyone can say whatever they want without backing it up and acting like it's the absolute truth. So since I've never ever seen people from other realms on Argus ever, I'm going to keep saying that there is no CRZ on Argus and that you're full of shit.
    Say whatever you want to make yourself feel better. When I see consistently at least 2 other realms that aren't part of the merged ones I belong to...

Anyways, here's a blue post from last year on current content CRZ : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...page=2#post-22 (paraphrasing, crz was turned on in Broken Isles when that was the current content and while people were leveling.)

So maybe you are lucky and it's not active on your server, it is however quite active on mine. I'd offer to take a screen shot but I have a feeling that empirical evidence wouldn't be enough for you. Anywho, it's nice to see you acting petulant when someone says you might be wrong though.
    Last edited by morph4037; 2017-10-21 at 03:15 PM. Reason: formatting

Say whatever you want to make yourself feel better. When I see consistently at least 2 other realms that aren't part of the merged ones I belong to...
    Here a blue post from last year on current content CRZ : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...page=2#post-22 (paraphrasing, crz was turned on in Broken Isles when that was the current content and while people were leveling.)

So maybe you are lucky and it's not active on your server, it is however quite active on mine. I'd offer to take a screen shot but I have a feeling that empirical evidence wouldn't be enough for you. Anywho, it's nice to see you acting petulant when someone says you might be wrong though.
    I'm not wrong though.

We've stated this numerous times, but this is not new. CRZ has existed in Broken Isle zones since launch, however you may not have seen it active due to the amount of players leveling the same zone on your server.
    Also he talks about Broken Isles, not Argus. Argus wasn't even in-game at that point.

I am a little skeptical/nervous after this one. I was NOT a fan of the legendary system in legion ... the AP grind was okay but also kinda a new thing for power in WoW and finally (and unimportant to most) the caches from never-ending rep grinds for a collector means the potential (if not the guarantee) you will be farming these reps come next xpac too.

From the perspective of I want this one over with already... yes I am hyped for the next one.

my hype has sort of gone down from where it was at 2 months ago with the kul'tiras datamining (notice I am not even interested in Kul'tiras)

Only WoW can kill WoW.