note 07

Always listen to your parents. And never fight them.

note 04

The day you were born, the very forests of Quel'Thalas whispered the name, Kael'Thasss.

note 13

- I see dead people!
    - Leaf it to me.

note 11

- Who do you love now, death knight?
    - No one.

note 09

A cat has nine lives, but needs only one.

note 01

- We know you'll go mad and start kill people.
    - So?
    - Shouldn't you kill yourself to prevent it?
    - Its not how time works, mortal.

note 03

My dreaming ends. Your nightmare begins!

note 12

Justin joined the guild.

note 02

Hero of Paw'don greeting you! I will be your guide.

note 06

Galadriel stole my title! Ah I don't need it anymore...

note 10

I wish the uprising back at home would settle itself soon. I wouldn't want anyone to be hurt.

note 05

God walks among people disguised as Pharaoh. Telling lies and looking for allies.

note 08

It wasn't honorable duel! It was a treacherous trap! Well at least i have my lotus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    So we might have found an actual leak?

World revamp, pvp revamp, personal ships AND subraces? Sounds too good to be true. Then again it does read like someone read my mind and made a wishlist.

Fingers crossed.
    As far as I know, "actual leak" and "everyone's #1 fan-favorite expansion" don't mean the same thing. All the leaks we've seen so far are just listing ideas that everyone's been throwing around the forums for a while now. I do think the expansion will have something to do with all of these things but I'm also expecting a curveball from Blizzard with a feature that no one saw coming.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    .... Is it riddle time...?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Marla, can you confirm what Aettis' link claims?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Someone with an agenda found chrraces I see.

Again, that databases name is a lie. It's not JUST player races. Hell, northern skeleton is in there.
    Can't blame the guy, it's a file that was named when there were only character races in there, but was later on expanded to support NPCs too. It's kind of a mess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Those 2 leaks are too similar in wording. Either they copied from the same source, are the same person, or one of them copied the other.

Red shirt guy called me a "notable dataminer"! I can die happy now.
    but at the same time, it doesnt make the leak any less legit :P

I feel like no one actually read the link. \o/

"Stranger still was their data for “CreateScreenFile” and “SelectScreenFile.” This information is used to indicate what the background shows up on the character creation screen. Non player races that can equip gear, like fel orcs, naga, vrykul, and forest trolls, always have entries of “0” for those fields as they are not playable and would never appear on the character creation screen. Not only do the four new entries have values for what background should show up during character creation, they’re the same entries as certain other races:

Nightborne – Blood Elf

Highmountain Tauren – Tauren

Void Elf – Night Elf

Lightforged Draenei – Draenei

No other entries share ID numbers for those fields, except for Worgen and Gilnean (as you customize each form separately) and the three entries for pandaren due to their ability to choose a faction (alliance, horde, and pre-choice Wandering Isle). It’s as if these four new races are subraces of the above."

Also mentions it could just be Blizzard changing how they categorize files, etc etc.
    Last edited by Renley; 2017-10-21 at 10:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iloveriddles View Post
    note 07

note 04

The day you were born, the very forests of Quel'Thalas whispered the name, Kael'Thasss.

note 13

- I see dead people!
    - Leaf it to me.

note 11

- No one.

note 09

note 01

- So?

note 03

note 12

Justin joined the guild.

note 02

note 06

note 10

I wish the uprising back at home would settle itself soon. I wouldn't want anyone to be hurt.

note 05

God walks among people disguised as Pharaoh. Telling lies and looking for allies.

note 08

It wasn't honorable duel! It was a treacherous trap! Well at least i have my lotus.
    this would only be legit if u stated where you got it form, as past riddles always said they were from a chinese site or some shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Metzen is a show man. He can hype up people for everything, and is a decent voice actor, but that's it.
    I feel like hes decent at telling broad stories, but he falls apart when he has to go into details.

Didn't the head of WoW PVP leave? if so that "forever" pvp system is possible to change now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DancingMad View Post
    Didn't the head of WoW PVP leave? if so that "forever" pvp system is possible to change now
    he did leave, but what they did as a team is likely to stay. But i really hope they change pvp again, legion pvp failed hard af. I want pvp gear back and templates gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    I feel like no one actually read the link. \o/
    You're right, I'm still reading. He mentions NPC races being in there as well, but notes the difference between the old NPC races and new NPC races possibly indicating them to be more than that. Interesting read indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Marla, can you confirm what Aettis' link claims?
    Not much to confirm, basically summarizes the speculation we've done based on chrraces.db2 in the thread. Data is legitimate, interpretations differ.
    Last edited by Marlamin; 2017-10-21 at 10:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    I feel like no one actually read the link, they just saw what it was about and moved on. Yay jumping to conclusions. \o/

"Stranger still was their data for “CreateScreenFile” and “SelectScreenFile.” This information is used to indicate what the background shows up on the character creation screen. Non player races that can equip gear, like fel orcs, naga, vrykul, and forest trolls, always have entries of “0” for those fields as they are not playable and would never appear on the character creation screen. Not only do the four new entries have values for what background should show up during character creation, they’re the same entries as certain other races:

Nightborne – Blood Elf

Highmountain Tauren – Tauren

Void Elf – Night Elf

Lightforged Draenei – Draenei

No other entries share ID numbers for those fields, except for Worgen and Gilnean (as you customize each form separately) and the three entries for pandaren due to their ability to choose a faction (alliance, horde, and pre-choice Wandering Isle). It’s as if these four new races are subraces of the above."

Also mentions it could just be Blizzard changing how they categorize files, etc etc.
    but it just doesnt make sense if there were some subraces that were simply same model different skin, like highmountain tauren, and others that are just a different model and nver had armor like nightbourne. Who knows

7+ Year Old Account
    You're right, I'm still reading. He mentions NPC races being in there as well, but notes the difference between the old NPC races and new NPC races possibly indicating them to be more than that. Interesting read indeed!
    I love your new profile pic.

Is it #TeamShaggyTortollan now?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Not much to confirm, basically summarizes the speculation we've done based on chrraces.db2 in the thread. Data is legitimate, interpretations differ.
    Aye, very interesting. Intrigued to see where this all goes, especially the void elf part with those weapon models. Wondering how those tie in with a "South Seas" expansion, and to be honest, I don't see a strong connection. Has me worried for South Seas.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I love your new profile pic.

Is it #TeamShaggyTortollan now?
    Even though I'm a giant fan of the Tortollans and truly hope Tottle is one I have no idea what this profile pic stuff is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    but it just doesnt make sense if there were some subraces that were simply same model different skin, like highmountain tauren, and others that are just a different model and nver had armor like nightbourne. Who knows
    The different flag could imply they would have a different starting zone or further differing customization... Maybe? I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by iloveriddles View Post
    note 07

note 04

note 13

- I see dead people!
    - Leaf it to me.

note 11

- No one.

note 09

note 01

- So?

note 03

note 12

Justin joined the guild.

note 02

note 06

note 10

note 05

note 08

Source???

Reminds me of the old Legion riddle leak. Hmm.

I'm mostly refering to the character background entries, I had heard nothing about that before.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velaryia View Post
    Source???

Reminds me of the old Legion riddle leak. Hmm.
    There's already been a couple of those this time round. I think we wont have a same type of leak twice in a row. This seems like another datamining leak year like MoP.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread