Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fiestatastic View Post
    No they don't lol, you really are very bad at warlock and should read up on it and practice. You get a passive shield from your dmg output that is incredible. Nothing wrong with being bad at it, it's nbd, and the positive is that your experience will only get better as you learn to play it.
    It's far from incredible. It sucks ass unless you take Demon Skin.

Those sweet warlock-tears. Top dps for 10 months and still complaining about how blizz hates you.

I am amused.

So basically this guy sucks at lock and thinks the class isn't strong in world content?

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    And thats funny becuase mages have much better defensives and even immunities.
    I'm not sure what makes you say that, they do have the immunity but as far as actually mitigating dmg goes we definitely have stronger options.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    So basically this guy sucks at lock and thinks the class isn't strong in world content?
    At this point, it's either that or just straight-up trolling. Very hard to tell incompetence from insolence these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    At this point, it's either that or just straight-up trolling. Very hard to tell incompetence from insolence these days.
    This
    /char

I just finished aff challenge, totaly overgeared at 925 without any tier, but i realized i had burning rush since start.
    Wlocks have and always will be the tankiest class

Quote Originally Posted by fathom81 View Post
    I just finished aff challenge, totaly overgeared at 925 without any tier, but i realized i had burning rush since start.
    Wlocks have and always will be the tankiest class
    Are you fucking serious? Tankiest caster maybe, lol. Blood dk would like to have a word with you

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like the OP doesn't want any sort of criticism, but is looking for folks to jump on their bandwagon of 'LOCKS SUCK'. Yea, their mobility isn't that fantastic, but they are, as so many others have said, tanky enough to deal with it, without losing too much of their damage/utility.

But hey, they're wrong and the OP is the only one allowed to be right.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Pretty much all classes have a movement speed increase cooldown or utility, all warlocks have is Burning Rush. It's talented and we have to give up 4% health every second to use it. At least in WoD you could have Sacrificial Pact and Burning Rush together at the same time so you could soak the damage for a while. But now you have to pick one or the other.

Why does Blizzard hate locks?
    Be glad you're not a DK.

Are you fucking serious? Tankiest caster maybe, lol. Blood dk would like to have a word with you
    From what i read so far it seems it might be hard for you to understand simple stuff, but a non tank cant compare to a tank, thats why i said tankiest
    Gl, hf

Because portal and gateway.

When I play Aff or Demo I literally feel like a walking siege tank.

It's just Destruction I feel is really lacking on that whole fantasy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

I stand corrected, warlocks die in two hits if they don't pick Demon Skin. Very nice that they put the only speed increase locks have on the same row as the very thing that makes warlocks "tanky".
    I pick Burning Rush and have 0 issues

Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post
    I pick Burning Rush and have 0 issues

.gif/meme responses are not allowed.

But I think we already discussed everything that is to discuss here and reached the point were we need a /closed.
    Mods, please?
    Last edited by Walrock; 2017-10-25 at 12:12 PM.

This is just bullshit. I'm ilvl 900+ and if four or five mobs swarm you on Argus you will die eventually.

Please stop talking out of your ass
    The only time my lock has died to mobs on Argus was when I wasn't paying attention (reading an article on my phone) and looked up to find myself dismounted with over 30 mobs on me including the rare elite I was going to kill. Almost pulled that off sans warframe but not quite.

If you are dying on a lock to four or five mobs, there is a term for that: user error.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    The only time my lock has died to mobs on Argus was when I wasn't paying attention (reading an article on my phone) and looked up to find myself dismounted with over 30 mobs on me including the rare elite I was going to kill. Almost pulled that off sans warframe but not quite.

If you are dying on a lock to four or five mobs, there is a term for that: user error.

Well @JustRob, not believing me would be consistent with what a bad player would do. You know so little about how to play you can't even imagine that someone else would have none of the "issues" you're experiencing.

Also, you got the thread topic wrong. It's supposed to be "Why the fuck ..." since you created it. Get it right next time.
    Last edited by Trend; 2017-10-25 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    Well @JustRob, not believing me would be consistent with what a bad player would do. You know so little about how to play you can't even imagine that someone else would have none of the "issues" you're experiencing.

Also, you got the thread topic wrong. It's supposed to be "Why the fuck ..." since you created it. Get it right next time.
    Any class will die if they're afk with 30 mobs hitting them. Come on man, you can't bullshit a bullshitter.