Page 30 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    Yeah I mean at this point factions don't matter a lot anyways. So it wouldn't surprise me if blizz added... but then again, nowadays it doesn't make a lot of sense, as a player, to care about factions.
    That was more me being salty than wanting factions gone

Idk, I still like factions I just find it ridiculous that some people can't handle Horde having one race they think should be theirs so Blizz has to come up with stupid stuff like Void elves which in reality is just an excuse to give Alliance blood elves in form of high elves.

If Blood elves where added to Alliance in TBC I wouldn't say a thing, but since they were not learn to accept it and move on.
    Instead people literally want copy paste Blood elves on Alliance where we could get tons of new more interesting races which wouldn't ruin faction identities and homogenize factions even further.

I would like it more if they concentrate on making existing races more appealing so players don't have to go for their "feeling pretty" dose to elves all the time.
    They could start with removing that stupid hunch from orcs for example.
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2017-10-21 at 08:29 PM.

Can't wait for this NOT to happen.

*Waits until Blizzcon, with his Laughing gas, to help him laugh better*

10+ Year Old Account
    What? Void High Elves playable next expansion? Dayum, Turalyon, you did not spend that thousand years in vain, you, scoundrel, you.

Deleted
    Please, no.

The horde is already infested with blood elves. Don't want the alliance to have the same problem, might as well rename it to World of Elfcraft if this happens.

well according to : http://warcraft.blizzplanet.com/blog...aces-datamined

it's looking like Void Elf is a real thing. Who'd have known? I guess OP knew

10+ Year Old Account
    Void-elves make little to no sense unless Alleria is going to make an army of void babies.

The whole void-ranger thing is perfectly suited for a ranged class. If they really are going to introduced a whole new race then expect to see tremendous amounts of ass-pull on lore in the upcoming weeks and in the next patch.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

I just hope if sub races become a thing that you can change it at the barber, or at least given a free one per character that you have already. I could not see myself forking over $25 per toon I want a sub race on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakida View Post
    I just hope if sub races become a thing that you can change it at the barber, or at least given a free one per character that you have already. I could not see myself forking over $25 per toon I want a sub race on.
    oh no, they are not going to make that happen - you can reroll a toon or fork out the $25 - they are going to milk this one, and there is no excuse like there was for new character models, want the race, roll or pay. It's probably what sold the development idea anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Stop trying to make high elves happen, it's never going to happen.
    Stop trying to rain on other people's parades over a fantasy video game race.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    Stop trying to rain on other people's parades over a fantasy video game race.
    Sadly, the dude isn’t wrong. Blizzard mills every dollar they can.
    Disappoint them now before they hype, not after

Void Elves? This sounds really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Void-elves make little to no sense unless Alleria is going to make an army of void babies.
    Obviously Locus-Walker used Alleria as a prototype. He thinks he can repeat it now.

Wanna know why I think this is true? Think of all that money from race and appearance changes. Gotta hand it to blizz, they know how to make money.

7+ Year Old Account
    I know we just got a new class, and I know Blizzard said they wouldn't do it.. but what if this void/hunter stuff was opening up to a shadow hunter (sylvannas/vol'jin) class?

Edit:

Actually, I'm coming back because I just found this (PERHAPS POTENTIAL SPOILER, BE WARNED):

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t5...19671040_n.jpg
    Last edited by Danbala; 2017-10-22 at 09:28 PM.
    You come get the voodoo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thread uptaded ! High elves are coming ! And you weren't prepared !

10+ Year Old Account
    I have my doubts that they'll be the new race. Sorta an insult if one had expected High Elves and then not getting actual High Elves but getting converted High Elves.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

First of all, props to you for this prediction. Although I've always wanted High Elves as a playable Alliance race, I'm a bit skeptical at this point. If Void Elves can be non-magic classes, wouldn't it look weird? Lorewise, how would a warrior utilize their void form and powers? Well, all the Blood Elves have green eyes because of fel magic, even warriors, which seems to counter my argument. (They admitted they were initially not going to let them be warriors, maybe that's why.) I have no idea how a Blood Elf warrior used fel magic and got their eyes, but that eye-color is not a drastic change compared to having a void form. And High Elves probably didn't have to embrace this void stuff as opposed to Blood Elves' mana addiction, so I would expect it's a very deliberate choice which means only related classes would choose that path. Not sure. Even hunter players (rangers) don't have void-based skills, though. Will they get those skills? Then what about hunters from other races? Are these races going to be very limited in terms of classes? Having void form and not having a single void-based skill would be weird. Having Void Elves is like getting a new race that has a preset class with it or it's like having a demon hunter's eyes, tattoos, etc. while playing an irrelevant class. I'm curious about the new race/class combos.

It is disappointing that the lightforged draenei and highmountain tauren are being sidelined because of the possible elven additions.

These new draenei and tauren options would be absolutely amazing to have.

10+ Year Old Account
    just had an entire expansion where elves were the focus, Illidan, suramar, night elves, the only break we had from that were the draenei in the final patch and one tauren zone.

Don't want another expansion where its just elves, elves, elves again.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekeel View Post
    First of all, props to you for this prediction. Although I've always wanted High Elves as a playable Alliance race, I'm a bit skeptical at this point. If Void Elves can be non-magic classes, wouldn't it look weird? Lorewise, how would a warrior utilize their void form and powers? Well, all the Blood Elves have green eyes because of fel magic, even warriors, which seems to counter my argument. (They admitted they were initially not going to let them be warriors, maybe that's why.) I have no idea how a Blood Elf warrior used fel magic and got their eyes, but that eye-color is not a drastic change compared to having a void form. And High Elves probably didn't have to embrace this void stuff as opposed to Blood Elves' mana addiction, so I would expect it's a very deliberate choice which means only related classes would choose that path. Not sure. Even hunter players (rangers) don't have void-based skills, though. Will they get those skills? Then what about hunters from other races? Are these races going to be very limited in terms of classes? Having void form and not having a single void-based skill would be weird. Having Void Elves is like getting a new race that has a preset class with it or it's like having a demon hunter's eyes, tattoos, etc. while playing an irrelevant class. I'm curious about the new race/class combos.
    Blood Elf green eyes were never about using Fel magic directly. It was an ambient thing. They had Fel energies powering their buildings, and it leaked a little. Like how even the Orcs who hadn't drank the Felblood eventually turned green.

There's a reason why the common Wretched have Arcane blue eyes.