Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even know what NeoGAF is or was, never heard of it before.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Notice how a lot of male "feminists" seem to get accused of sexual harassment?
    Yeah, like Bill O'Reilly. Oh, wait.

I think it's more just "notice how many males get accused of sexual harrassment", and even then they're outnumbered (I'd hope) by the ones that don't... but thankfully it's not exactly news that someone didn't sexually assault a woman, so that's not in the news all the time.

That being said, that it happens at all is shitty, so it deserves to be called out regardless of the status of the abuser or their alleged values.

NeoGAF is 503 atm, maybe the server is overloaded like a DDoS but just curious people trying to see what the site is about.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Male feminists tend to be pretty manipulative people in general.

As a male, the reason you become a feminist is because you lack any means of attracting women or maintaining their attention organically. Claiming to be a feminist is a way to let women lower their guard down around you, male feminists tend to be quite predatory in nature.

This is the tip of the iceberg. Harvey Weinstein was a male feminist, Joss Whedon was a male feminist. You'll see it everywhere. Men who can attract women on their own don't need to pretend to submit to a female supremacy movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Notice how a lot of male "feminists" seem to get accused of sexual harassment?
    Probably has something to do with the whole concept of calling yourself a male "feminist". 95% of male "feminists" are almost certain to be nothing of the sort, and are only playing the "feminist" card in the hopes that it will get them into a feminist's pants. Of the remaining 5%, 4% would likely be the "true" male feminists, who actually care about improving the lot of women in society in general, simply because ensuring proper and balanced treatment of both sexes is the right thing to do. The last 1% are likely hardcore radical "feminists" in the sense that they have been thoroughly indoctrinated by new wave feminist ideology to the point where they quite literally believe themselves to be inferior to all women, and are probably the last people you would ever want to run into as a normal male.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    faux-conservatives
    faux-conservatives
    faux-conservatives
    faux-conservatives
    You have a serious case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Also, we all know what happened here, a girl cheated on her boyfriend, decided to cash in on some narcissist bucks through the attention of the #MeToo campaign, and now the 4th Law of SJW is applying yet again.

Whether you like it or not, men push themselves on women in order to have sex/companionship, everyone know that, SJWs are the only ones pretending that it is not how it works (because ultimately they want to install a matriarchy where women will have absolute control on the reproductive process).
    If you go out with a dude as a woman, get drunk with him, get in the same hotel room, yes you ARE inviting him to at least try to make a move. At multiple steps in the process could you have said 'stop' before it came to carnal levels.
    Last edited by ControlBlue; 2017-10-22 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ControlBlue View Post
    You have a serious case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Also, we all know what happened here, a girl cheated on her boyfriend, decided to cash in on some narcissist bucks through the attention of the #MeToo campaign, and now the 4th Law of SJW is applying yet again.

Whether you like it or not, men push themselves on women in order to have sex/companionship, everyone know that, SJWs are the only ones pretending that it is not how it works (because ultimately they want to install a matriarchy where women will have absolute control on the reproductive process).
    If you go out with a dude as a woman, get drunk with him, get in the same hotel room, yes you ARE inviting him to at least try to make a move. At multiple steps in the process could you have said 'stop' before it came to carnal levels.
    That is the dumbest fucking thing I have heard in a long time. I mean, it is literally "stupidest pickup line heard in a bar" fucking dumb. Randomly hopping fully naked into a shower with a female friend who has not literally directly hit on you is the relationship equivalent of walking up to a random stranger and going "Hi, my name is bob, wanna fuck". You don't just go from 0 to Naked Showers, skipping every step inbetween, without being absolutely certain the woman in question really wants the d.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    The site is completely down now (links have a database error), so this article hasn't been updated with it.

http://comicbook.com/2017/10/22/neog...xual-assault-/

- - - Updated - - -

I never kept up with the mod/owner shit because NeoGAF was where I would usually get my hype for certain things started.

Sucks for the people who legitimately enjoyed games who were on there.
    1) We only know one side of the story
    2) We don't know if she really gave him no signs that she wanted this
    3) Even if she didn't, he could've misunderstood
    4) We don't know if this happened at all

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spriggs View Post
    As a current member of that forum, I'm disappointed. This will probably end one of two ways:

1. Evillore will step down and the site will return to normal

2. The majority of NeoGAF members will either migrate to another existing site or create a new one.
    I don't want them to leave their echo chamber.

I want them in a single handy place, so that I can label their stuff as "shit neogaf comes up with".

If they spread it gets harder to ignore them.

Deleted
    So that's why GAF is down...

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    1) We only know one side of the story
    2) We don't know if she really gave him no signs that she wanted this
    3) Even if she didn't, he could've misunderstood
    4) We don't know if this happened at all
    Doesnt matter. She says so, it must be true. SJW logic

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    On the one hand she could be (and probably is) lying.

On the other hand she could be telling the truth and a male feminist committed sexual harassment.

Oh the drama!

Sounds like a forged story to make her look not like a whore tbh. Why share a hotel room with your male "friend" and get all drunk?

Thats a big no go if you have a boyfriend... pretty sure the boyfriend broke up with her because she shared the room with a fking guy not because he allegedly harassed her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shockedandawed View Post
    There is no way her story has all the details. Why would the bf dump her from this?
    Probably because she was sleeping alone with another guy in a room, and they were both drunk?

Girl is a slut plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Sounds like a forged story to make her look not like a whore tbh. Why share a hotel room with your male "friend" and get all drunk?

Thats a big no go if you have a boyfriend... pretty sure the boyfriend broke up with her because she shared the room with a fking guy not because he allegedly harassed her.
    The funnier part is that from her own story, the first time she mentioned she had a boyfriend was AFTER she agreed to go with him in another city, share a hotel room and get drunk as fuck.

Deleted
    Why the shit was she staying in the same room as him? Can't pay ten dollars more for a basic modicum of privacy?

Seems like both need to tighten their morals up more than just a bit.

But who will hate on Nintendo now?

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    So unless a girl explicitly states, "Hey, don't get in the shower with me" then you think it's okay to fucking just get in a shower with her?

I imagine you don't have any females friends, do you?

Guy could think she sends him signs, but he didn't assaulted her, so I do not see a reason to call it sexual harassment. Besides she did shared hotel room with a guy, if she was with someone she should get separate room, simple as that. I wouldn't share room with anyone else if I would be in relationship...

But I guess this is America, place where opening doors for ladies is sexual harassment ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    The funnier part is that from her own story, the first time she mentioned she had a boyfriend was AFTER she agreed to go with him in another city, share a hotel room and get drunk as fuck.
    Yeah, this story sounds a bit untrue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Meh, the only good thing about NeoGAF were the leaks.