Thread: [TV] Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by karumayu View Post
    Maybe I'm alone in hoping that most of them do die after the finale. Gives the series a soft reset given that the flashbacks have come to an end.
    I wonder if they'll have any confirmed dead. I'm figuring kids-mom, but hard to say. If anything, I'd rather the kid had died so he won't be an issue going forward, but oh well.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Upcoming 4 way crossover: https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/08...ossover-begun/

Richard Dragon will be in S6 http://deadline.com/2017/08/arrow-ki...-6-1202149390/

Sydelle Noel will recur on the show's sixth season as Samanda Watson, "an FBI agent who will be investigating Oliver Queen's connection to the Green Arrow." http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/arro...ve-1202515492/

New season has begun and it was a pretty good start, but did they seriously do a time skip so they could continue doing flash backs?

[TV] Arrow

There’s always a 5-6 month time skip between seasons for all the shows. It may serve for flashbacks for arrow but they won’t be able to drag that out too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly this show may have to get the sack. They just don't have the balls to kill people off or do anything interesting at all, same with flash.

arrow had the best premier of all of the arrowverse shows

if i had to rank them id put them

arrow
    supergirl
    legends
    flash

i think this has to do with arrow and supergirl being the only ones with any real impact on their shows in terms of consequences. williams mom is dead, i thought thea was dead the whole show but even with the reveal shes still in a critical condition so its not all sunshine and roses, olivers son blames him, and then of course the reveal of his identity to the world at the end.

flash was good but then everything was solved with deus ex at the end. legends was solid, cant really complain and it still feels like the "lets have fun" show which sets it apart.

but overall i liked all 4 premiers even if i disliked the deus ex at the end of flash
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I liked Supergirl best, Arrow behind, then Flash. Didn't watch legends since I've lost interest in that show from last season.

Arrow was good, I think the actors are doing well with things, but the basic plots are still bleh. Why would your bomb guy need to get arrested for you to blow up the outer wall to enter? You can enter anytime... He shoots Black Canary and she survives because raisins. Diggle has issues, because... whatever.

Mixed feelings on this one. While there were some good things, some were just bleh. Like this whole thing with his son, which is completely unnecessary IMO. Then there's Laurel. Laurel was the weakest link for me as it was and Black Siren is an even worse version of her. And not only did she survive Lian Yu, she survived after the new season made an unnecessary plot about her being shot by Quentin. If she was going to be a villain in this season as well, what was the point? To have Quentin sulk and go to alcohol? Been there done that.

Diggle stuff is something I can give a chance though. Maybe he was hit with shrapnel and didn't heal as well as he made the team to believe or something. The last flashback indicated something along those lines, I think. Speaking of flashbacks, yay for the aftermath of Lian Yu. I was wondering what they'd put in that role after fifth season got through his final year away and I can't say I'm thrilled about that either.

And I'm positively surprised by the twist at the end about how Thea is just in a coma after most of the episode made it look like how she died. Given how Merlyn sacrificed himself for her in the last season's finale, having her die due to bajillion tons of C4 Chase pulled out of his ass just because William's mother went kamikaze would be rather poorly done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I liked Supergirl best, Arrow behind, then Flash. Didn't watch legends since I've lost interest in that show from last season.

Arrow was good, I think the actors are doing well with things, but the basic plots are still bleh. Why would your bomb guy need to get arrested for you to blow up the outer wall to enter? You can enter anytime... He shoots Black Canary and she survives because raisins. Diggle has issues, because... whatever.
    i was wondering, did they ever say on flash whether earth 2 has different physiology? she said "next time maybe you'll aim for the heart" and i didnt know whether she meant that he simply missed or if she meant earth 2 people had their heart on the other side

maybe its an orphan black type situation where he thought he shot her in the heart but they have mirrored physiology so the heart wasnt on that side, or maybe im just over thinking it
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i was wondering, did they ever say on flash whether earth 2 has different physiology? she said "next time maybe you'll aim for the heart" and i didnt know whether she meant that he simply missed or if she meant earth 2 people had their heart on the other side

maybe its an orphan black type situation where he thought he shot her in the heart but they have mirrored physiology so the heart wasnt on that side, or maybe im just over thinking it
    If he hit her, it should be obvious regardless. Basically, she had a knife to the throat of Canary (or whatnot), he shoots at her, she pretends to be dead? Why not just cut the throat and sonic blast him? Why play dead? Why continue playing dead until Faust showed up?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and there's also the "sin" of "hey, Oliver, I need to tell you something important" "Okay, let me get this call... okay, we know where she is" "Okay, but I'm coming with you".

So, they take the elevator down in silence, hop in the van so Ollie can change, drive to the ambush site, wait for the bad guys to come rolling on in,through it all, there was no "hey, what did you mean to tell me anyway?" "Oh, I shot her."

If he hit her, it should be obvious regardless. Basically, she had a knife to the throat of Canary (or whatnot), he shoots at her, she pretends to be dead? Why not just cut the throat and sonic blast him? Why play dead? Why continue playing dead until Faust showed up?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and there's also the "sin" of "hey, Oliver, I need to tell you something important" "Okay, let me get this call... okay, we know where she is" "Okay, but I'm coming with you".

So, they take the elevator down in silence, hop in the van so Ollie can change, drive to the ambush site, wait for the bad guys to come rolling on in,through it all, there was no "hey, what did you mean to tell me anyway?" "Oh, I shot her."
    i thought that was odd too and was wondering the same thing, as for her pretending to be dead, from what i could tell when fausty boy came and picked her up on the island she seemed knocked out. sure it didnt kill her but being shot still can mess you up, but it still doesnt make much sense.

i am curious what their plan is with alt laurel. is she supposed to be the villain for the season? i know shes a series regular but i dont think shes big bad material but i dont really see a redemption arc for her unless its one of those "dying in a blaze of glory" type redemptions

also, the whole episode i was like DOES ROY KNOW???? isnt teen wolf over? bring roy back pls. i miss roy. and it just feels kind of weird now that thea isnt suited up and artemis is toast that arrow is the only archer when his side kicks have always been other archers. need some red arrow up in this show!

- - - Updated - - -

I FOUND A THING! COLTON ON TWITTER POSTED THIS LAST MONTH!

https://twitter.com/ColtonLHaynes/st...24146666172416

og team arrow coming back!

- - - Updated - - -

That wasn’t Faust that picked her up on the island.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK I gotta ask, what is that beeping that's always going on in the background of William's room? It is really distracting.

Not sure, never noticed a beeping.

It's probably Bruce Wayne monitoring things.

Not sure, never noticed a beeping.

It's probably Bruce Wayne monitoring things.
    Oliver its Bruce, you mind if your son hangs out with me for the summer he can try on the Robbin suit...

I loved the Flash backpack, wonder if in the X-Over if Oliver will introduce them to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    OK I gotta ask, what is that beeping that's always going on in the background of William's room? It is really distracting.
    You mean the game that he's always playing? It doesn't sound like beeping to me but shooting and people dying.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    You mean the game that he's always playing? It doesn't sound like beeping to me but shooting and people dying.
    Supposedly he'd playing Injustice 2.

It's amusing that special forces folks can't outshoot Mad Dog...

I'm unclear how the flashbang at the computer lab managed to kill/ incapacitate everyone, but meh, whatever.

Not a bad episode, but Diggle as Arrow does nothing for me and it's just tedious assuming they're going to drop it anyway. Why bother with the drama?

OK, I know after ep 1 I said I'm not as negative about Diggle's problem with shooting since it could be explored via some damage from shrapnel and the like (which did happen). But then I remembered Mr Terriffic (forgot his real name) made miracle tech that allowed Felicity to fucking walk after she got spine injury, also from shrapnel. And then perfected it further after Chase's EMP fried it. So why the hell can't he fix a mere arm?

Then there's the fact that Diggle is married to the head of Argus, who is all fine and dandy with going full Guantanamo on a hacker. Forget even her booking him some hi tech surgery. But with the twist at the end of the last episode being that Diggle has to buy some expensive drugs from street peddlers, it begs the question, why the hell is Lyla not willing to provide them to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Worst episode I can remember. Acting was terrible all the way through. Flying Diggle, Zero logic with the ridiculous impossible crossbow, Diggle injury, olicity is back.