Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Oh i know neogaf was sonyponys. How about that thread about what can the game industry do to fight back against trumps facisism and people got banned for saying he's not a facist? Neogaf deserved this.
    If sites like MMO-Champion, Reddit, and 4chan deserve to continue existing, than NeoGAF I think deserves that liberty too. I think we're just going to disagree on this.

NeoGAF works well as containment for all the nutty SJWs. If that place closes down they'll be out in the wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    No. They were partners and in a study group together in medical school. They knew each other for years. Not all of us are the product of two deplorables getting smashed at some bar or party.

Do you want my pay pal account now or later? I also take Bitcoin.
    And then? They just magically got together or did one hit on the other ... lol
    No. They respect their damn boundaries.

Half this thread is dudes justifying crap behavior.

But then again, if a mogul of Hollywood like Harvey Weinstein with everything to lose couldn't keep his dick in his pants, it's probably expecting to much for some 20-something gamers to do the same.
    You literally don't know what you're talking about, you don't know what "hitting on someone" means, you're equating hitting on a woman to being a rapist.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spriggs View Post
    If sites like MMO-Champion, Reddit, and 4chan deserve to continue existing, than NeoGAF I think deserves that liberty too. I think we're just going to disagree on this.
    Reddit is on the cuff of being just as bad because of the upboats, but they still don't tend to ban for wrong think. Neogaf had to go.

Reddit is on the cuff of being just as bad because of the upboats, but they still don't tend to ban for wrong think. Neogaf had to go.
    Some subreddits ban you for nothing.

No site -has- to go. There isn't a bomb that will blow up the earth if that site you don't like isn't shut down.

Don't have those :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Do you think sharing a hotel room with a female friend would somehow indicate she was sexually interested? Why can't a guy and girl be platonic friends without some assumption of sexual interest? Seriously, she'd have to be dropping some major signs of interest for me to just get in the fucking shower with her. That's fucking weird if they hadn't already been somewhat intimate very recently. And then the real issue is that afterward the guy treated her like shit like she did something wrong for saying it wasn't okay.
    It would be weird for a man and woman to share room if they're not interested in each other, not to mention inappropriate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    It would be weird for a man and woman to share room if they're not interested in each other, not to mention inappropriate.
    Maybe it's different in other cultures, don't you like to point that out yourself?

Anyone else uncomfortable with how fast people believe totally unsubstantiated rumours and accusations on social media?

Maybe when you're 14.

Friends are friends. Why is it weird for two female friends or two male friends to share a room but not a male and a female?
    I haven't said it's weird for two women or two men to share a room.

That's what I meant. Why is it not weird in that scenario? They're still just friends. Why does their gender matter?
    Because women and men tend to not share rooms unless there's romantic or sexual interest.

If it's established that they're just friends, then that makes that point moot. If you're dating someone and they have a problem with it, then that's their own trust issues they need to work out.
    It clearly wasn't established in the case of the OP. The man had sexual interest in her.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Anyone else uncomfortable with how fast people believe totally unsubstantiated rumours and accusations on social media?
    Welcome to the present.

Its fuckin scary how easy it is for women to destroy someone else life with nothing but a single accusation of "sexual harrassment", no proof needed. Just put in on social and let the SJWs and white knights do the rest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Some subreddits ban you for nothing.
    =\
    Quote Originally Posted by Spriggs View Post
    No site -has- to go. There isn't a bomb that will blow up the earth if that site you don't like isn't shut down.
    No, it did. I hate reddit, but I'm fine with it staying because it isn't so ban happy and at least allows most discussions. What did neogaf ban? Senran kagura or doa or something? Fuckin lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    No. It's emphatically not what guys do. I've lost count of the number of times over the years I've had to clean up some fucking mess in my guild because some lonely jackass didn't understand this concept (fortunately, that shit stopped being a problem a number of years a go).

There are countless ways to strike up a relationship with a girl without hitting on them. It's cheap and sleazy.
    Aside from the contradictory nature of your comment, you seem to think "hit on" means only "make sexual advances". It doesn't. In fact, its most common and colloquial usage is, "flirt with". So unless you've only ever seen arranged relationships, I'm pretty sure the majority of relationships start with flirting. And back to my point, yes, it is what guys do. We are biologically programmed to seek a mate, which inevitably leads to flirting.

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dict...hit-on-someone
    https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hit_on

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Don't know which it was. The point I had was more with price. That switching bedroom for two with either two beds or one bigger bed, into two rooms for one would cost double. So it does make sense to share a room with 2 beds with someone.
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I'll marry you Boomzy
    It's a trap!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    *sigh* Fiiiiine. McDonalds it is.
    I've always said that dating is backwards. You should back to your place first, then go to dinner. That way she knows by where you eat how good the sex was.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Don't have those :/
    Ooo nuuuuuu

10+ Year Old Account
    Because women and men tend to not share rooms unless there's romantic or sexual interest.
    says who? it's possible to share rooms with a member of the opposite gender without sex occuring.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I find that lots of the people commenting on this post find partying, getting drunk and sharing sleeping quarters with friends of the opposite sex is so far-fetched it must be some sort of lie or incomplete truth. I just want to say that I've done that with friends of mine many times. It's a common scenario for people who are good friends that trust each other.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    It clearly wasn't established in the case of the OP. The man had sexual interest in her.
    and she knew this beforehand how?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.