The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Wouldn't it be really cool if all of this was just a ruse campaign by blizzard (the sub races in the files, the Kul Tiras armor, Jaina being in the key-art. What if it was all just a clever distraction campaign and Blizzard curve-balls us?
    Or they are really teasing us giving off the real logo but making it look like fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Ohh didn't even notice, 1200 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Exloar View Post
    Storm's of Kultiras / Scourge of Kul'Tiras....

Since when does Blizzard name their expansions after small island nations?
    Every title thus far has been all encompassing of the expansion. Kul'Tiras is an Island nation that fits INSIDE of Gnomergan!
    Seriously you guys, you can do better.

Meanwhile, Tides of Vengeance, which you are so keen to dismiss, is not only fitting with the current themes that've been building up in the Lore, but it is a literal call back to Warcraft 2's Tides of War. What the actual heck you guys?

Also, IRC is down and I am sad...
    The size of Kul'Tiras is irrelevant because it'll be scaled. We think Kul'Tiras has to be in the name due to the naming of the files.

Also, I think I found the fake leaker of ToV guys, he's right here.

800 pages to go before Bcon!

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    after the expansion is announced, when are they going to tell us what the new class spells are?
    If it's big stuff they might broach it in the What's Next panel.

They are clearly still working on the logo itself. How is this such a farfetched concept?
    Because they are absolutely not working on the logo 2 weeks before Blizzcon.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I bet we will cross the 2000pages line. Legion being pretty decent made me hyped for the next one.

7+ Year Old Account
    The pages per hour has risen greatly after the book preorder showed up haha.

They are clearly still working on the logo itself. How is this such a farfetched concept?
    Clearly still working on it? Buddy the next expansion will be announced in less than 2 weeks there. I highly doubt they're still working on the logo.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    The size of Kul'Tiras is irrelevant because it'll be scaled. We think Kul'Tiras has to be in the name due to the naming of the files.

I mean the Broken Isles as the Chronicle retcons show wasn't scaled at all.

So Kul'tiras would be the first continent to be scaled up in the new canon.

Which Blizz would probably then say was always that big, thus retconing Chronicles 2 years after it came out. Because Blizz can't not retcon shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    IT'S CROOKED AND THERE IS A LINE MISSING OFF THE BOTTOM OF THE TEXT. Can we please move on lol
    Most of us have moved on I think.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Honestly I liked his arc of basically being corrupted by the Light way more than I liked Alleria's "tell me what happened to my sister" and "Oh my son, we've never stopped thinking about you" garbage.
    It's not corrupted, he just has a bit of a fragile will(If he was all alone). Which to be fair, is consistent with his character. As for Alleria, well it's understandable to want to know what happened to a sibling and worrying about their son. It's very relatable stuff.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

IT'S CROOKED AND THERE IS A LINE MISSING OFF THE BOTTOM OF THE TEXT. Can we please move on lol
    Give me something more convincing

Honestly I liked his arc of basically being corrupted by the Light way more than I liked Alleria's "tell me what happened to my sister" and "Oh my son, we've never stopped thinking about you" garbage.
    Oh yeah the Light corruption was good but imo the only good story plot about the character. They built him up all this time only to give us generic paladin #18574 . I didn't possibly know it was possible to make a character'S plot worse than Go'el within 30 minutes of game time.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    there is nothing else to discuss sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    I bet we will cross the 2000pages line. Legion being pretty decent made me hyped for the next one.
    Legion is the best expansion to date. The only bad thing about it were the RNG legendaries being "you either hope you get a good one or you reroll and try again."
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Oh yeah the Light corruption was good but imo the only good story plot about the character. They built him up all this time only to give us generic paladin #18574 . I didn't possibly know it was possible to make a character'S plot worse than Go'el within 30 minutes of game time.
    That's why it surprises me Lightforged Draenei have caught on like they have.

Like basically we're talking a Light Eredar here. And we're supposed to want to be these guys, and want them on our planet because...?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post

That would imply me actually putting in effort into something.
    I say the gear name is irrelevant in this case. It wouldn't fit naming trends for the past 11 years. None of the expansions has a location name, save for Pandaria in "Mists of Pandaria" and that was a pretty big continent of its own right. Regardless of how scaled it would be, it'd still have to fit above Gnomergan and south of Gilneas. and like I said, the size that it is represented by in Chronicles is smaller that Gnomergan, which isn't big at all to begin with.

I mean the Broken Isles as the Chronicle retcons show wasn't scaled at all.

So Kul'tiras would be the first continent to be scaled up in the new canon.

Which Blizz would probably then say was always that big, thus retconing Chronicles 2 years after it came out. Because Blizz can't not retcon shit.
    Most reasonable angle to take the Kul'tiras thing. Kul'tiras is a naval power. Not using it in a naval setting breaks the rule of cool. It's just not a landlocked nation. You've got to have ships and fleets, and places to go with them. Otherwise you're wasting Kul'tiras. So, throw in Zandalar as well while you're at it. Throw in a bunch of other islands. Throw in a threat from the sea.

Now you've got an expansion that can make proper use of Kul'tiras. And for people who want an Old God expansion? N'zoth is the God of the Deep. Any expansion related to him and the sunken city will be ocean based.

I hope each faction gets a proper and new hub this time around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kul Tiras isn't just one island (it's actually a city-sate anyway), there are other areas that are under Kul Tiras influence.