From best to worst

1.Burning Crusade
    2.Mist of Pandaria
    3.Wrath of the lich king
    4.Classic
    5.Cataclysm
    6.Warlords of Draenor
    7.Legion

Legion is just the worst thing ever made. Makes Diablo 3 look good. And i guess that was the intent?
    Plus with Ion at the helm what could go wrong?
    i wonder if your other 8 posts are as good as this one.

Deleted
    I don't play wow? Sure i don't play the new instanced wow anymore. But i have some retarded
    Prestige achievements on my Veng Dh and Brewmaster Monk.

Last time i had a little fun with wow
    was when keg smash could proc another keg smash and that one could proc another and so on.

- - - Updated - - -

https://mods.curse.com/news/world-of...-elitist-jerks

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...anis/gurgthock

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Hmmmmmmm ... bitter ex employee?
    Yep, sounds about correct.
    0% chance this guy works anywhere above Walmart.

Well, if you compare WoD to Broken Shore and Argus.
    WoD llok like a fucking great expansion

Deleted
    Indeed there is a chance because people are really strange.

They were really happy of having a copy tiger from the ingame shop tiger mount because?
    In game shop should not have nice stuff only "Good" players should get them from instances!

I voted with my wallet and when my friend ask should he play i just link him a Legion PvP video and
    he goes: Oh... Yes it is really really bad.

And you know what? It ain't Holinka's fault. But he is a really strange guy, if you look at he's Twitter for example.
    Last edited by mmoc5127333c77; 2017-10-24 at 02:12 AM.

I mean, opinions are opinions. So here's mine!

1. Mists of Pandaria. I had the most fun this expansion, and no matter what anybody says, this is always going to be the best class design-wise. You could EASILY tell apart the good from the bad players, gear or not. People required skill to play a class, I remember having to teach 8 other people to learn how to play a warlock and 3 of them eventually gave up because it was so difficult.

2. Cataclysm. Although I really didn't play much overall, I had the most fun at the very end of the expansion which lead me into a top raiding guild into the next expansion. Being in the top 100 guilds in the world was really something extravagant for me, minus the hours but back then I was in school so it was no biggy with the hours overall. And the start I was raiding with irl friends, only in between *cough* firelands* I was a private server pleb for a while.

3. Legion. I like the whole concept of it all. The only thing that ruins this expansion for me is the fact people that running top tier content doesn't really affect much when people running mythic+ weekly can have the same gear as me. Overall I'm enjoying it for my alts and my main. I quit once during Trial of Valor for a few months but I'm already back raiding mythic as usual.

4. Warlords of Draenor. I did raid throughout this expansion. I raided with some great friends, we cleared all the content. I was one of the rare few who actually did enjoy the content drought simply because of raiding with friends. Otherwise it was some-what meh. This is the expansion where I really developed my love for alts in all honesty.

5.Wrath of the Lich King. Simply only because at the very start raiding Ulduar I was raiding with friends, had a ton of fun back then. Minus one player who really got on my nerves quite often. Not much else to say about this one really. I didn't raid much but enjoyed doing the content overall. But I cannot forget the armor penetration. Hoh boy was that ever great.

6.Vanilla. I really only played this on a private server, not mentioning the name but it's a recent one. I leveled a character up to around level 50 but then end up quitting because it was just a long, strenuous grind to level up overall. Content is alright, mobs hit extremely hard and talent-wise there's really only specific ways to go. I heard things about raiding and people clearing Molten Core in greens and such on the private server as well.

7. Burning Crusade. Although I met one of my real great friends during these times, it really wasn't a well put expansion overall. I mean come on, by the end of the expansion, I'm not even sure how long it was but the best DPS in the game at the time was a warlock literally pressing ONE. I repeat, ONE button. You got a second lock depending if he wanted to go affliction just to increase that other locks ONE button rotation. Not a really class-design worthy expansion, but the content, sure, was alright.

Long post but this is what I think about each expansion.
    Last edited by Redsoldier06; 2017-10-24 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Forgot to add Warlords.
    Born too late to explore the earth
    Born too soon to explore the galaxy
    Born just in time to browse dank memes

Deleted
    You are right about WoD, You could gear your alts in that expansion. And also play them lol.

What was the content in Cataclysm again? Oh yeah level a brand new alt from level 1 in a new
    server. No new character slot in Cata.

- - - Updated - - -

I used to love to play a Shaman in Tbc but since Ion became the Shaman class designer it sucks really bad!

He plays only resto and wants shaman to be hard to play go figure?

I guess only Shamans who played before Ion came to town can relate but most the players
    don't know what the fuck i am talking about.

7+ Year Old Account
    Its your opinion mate and i'll respect it, but not agree with it. For me my list goes as followed.

1. Mists of Pandaria - Great story, music, cinematics, raids, and zones. Extremely memorable and wonderful themes.
    2. Wrath of the Lich King- Great story, music, cinematics, raids, and zones. Very memorable and has aged well.
    3. Legion - Great story (so far), alright music, amazing cinematics and raids. Zones are lacking but look good. RNG is a pain I will agree. I love it so far and am surprised how much fun I have had.
    4. Cataclsym - An okay story not the best, great music, good cinematics, raids were okay but not the best. Zones are memorable, loved the changes. It is not the best, but certainly not the worst.
    5. Warlords of Draenor - A good story (at first), amazing cinematics, great music, raids were a bit bland but okay. Zones are memorable but not the best. Were the expansion actually finished it would be higher on this list.
    6. Burning Crusade - Meh story most of it retconned, okay-ish music, very few cinematics but are memorable, raids were great I assume back then? Zones are memorable but some are dull.

I didn't play Burning Crusade but from what I experienced in Wrath it was okay? I don't know from what I learn from people its raids were really good for the times and people love them for their difficulty but the lore has retconned and every time I enter the level 60-70 range I am filled with dread and lack excitement. BC for me is not the best but has become my least favorite. Its a matter of perspective and I know people will bash or disagree with me and that's okay. Remember I didn't play BC and I didn't list Vanilla because Vanilla isn't an expansion and I never played Vanilla either.

Love what you like and if others disagree that their opinion and yours is your opinion.

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

Deleted
    If you did not play in Tbc no one will judge you it is just the overall experience for me in
    Tbc that makes it the best for me.

You could gear from PvP and all the Vanilla zones were still open to play.
    New abilities for all the classes gemming came in to picture too. plus you could make some
    crazy twink characters like a Survival hunter that was half melee and half ranged.

Most of the Grinding in Tbc was totally optional and it involved gold in some way or another.

Even Scarlet Crusade was still around!

And like someone already said, there was no LFD or LFR you needed to talk to people.
    Last edited by mmoc5127333c77; 2017-10-24 at 03:00 AM.

Classic better than WoD?! Ya Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooookay.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

how to take a shit on your own thread.

not putting WoD as the worst expansion of all time

/ShitThread

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Classic better than WoD?!
    that's right everything is better than WoD.

Deleted
    Care to explain why WoD is worse than Cata or Legion?

Quote Originally Posted by Redsoldier06 View Post
    I mean, opinions are opinions. So here's mine!
    you didn't really talk about the expansions but how you personally had friends or guilds or didn't have friends or guilds and who you played with.

basically you could play barbies dream house, but if you had tons of friends to play it with it's the best game ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenstyle View Post
    Care to explain why WoD is worse than Cata or Legion?
    worse raids, highmaul was simply oh nice difficulty curve then LOL DPS CHECK BUTCHER, LOL 15 MINUTE FIGHT imperator wasn't hard just stupidly fucking long the fight that never ends which was totally out of place when every other fight was like 6-7 minutes tops.

BRF was overall very good.

then HFC was a complete shithole of class stacking broken items broken classes.

oh and overall broken as fuck classes as they pruned the shit out of MoP and left loads of classes nearly fucking useless my shaman lost every single bit of mobility raid utility and became worthless, thanks blizz that's really worth paying for. i mean it's like buying a ferrari then 2 years later they offer an upgraded version and instead it's got half the horsepower awful steering and NO FUCKING TIRES ON THE CAR.

oh then the total lack of content once you hit 100, most people just played garrisonville leveling an army of alts to farm easy gold because there was fuck all else worth doing.

Deleted
    @Socialhealer

I don't raid i and i guess you did not do Ashran so there is no way we can agree.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Allow me to make my list:

1. TBC/Legion.

2. Cata/Wrath.

3. MoP.

4. The MMO-Champion 8.0 Thread, as I can grind page lvls there.

5. The Dark depths of deviantart.

6. Hell.

7. Antorus.

8. Sargeras and his full powered might.

9. The Old Gods/Void Titan.

10. The Void Lords.

11. Everything everywhere.

12. Nothingness.

And, lastly, 13. WoD.
    If you get paid for comments, you deserve a raise. 10/10 my dude.

Deleted
    No, you have have to do the grind, if you want to compete.
    If you don't wanna compete then you would have loved all the expansions equally (in my opinion)

When i last played i thought i had a decent gear and a lot of artifact power but no. I met a Dh tank and i was in my only
    spec (tank) too and he had double the health and more than double the damage than me.

Yes, you should have farmed and grinded 24/7 since the start of Legion and hoped that Lord Ion don't change the deal further. (But he did)
    Last edited by mmoc5127333c77; 2017-10-24 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    They didn't even bother to put in a 3rd raid tier (1st expansion with only 2)
    Still more bosses than Cata.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Me next, me next!

Let's try:

1: WoD
    2: Cata
    3: MoP
    4: Legion
    5: Wrath
    6: TBC
    7: Vanilla

Deleted
    @Socialhealer if you really loved Shaman then you should check out what Ion has been doing
    and check the links i gave before.

He's been playing resto all this time and there is your reason why you lost all the movement capabilities on your Shaman.
    He wants it to be hard on himself in the raids he does (Mythic) involves a lot of movement and such without the abilities you
    mentioned it's going to get harder. You see?