Poll: Should Alex Jones be held criminally liable?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Be nice if you could throw people in jail for being frauds, but apparently it merely qualifies you for political office.
    She should be in jail, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    Heres a controversial opinion for this forum.
    Alex Jones only lies and tells miss-truths as much as CNN does, actually less as hes only one man and can only do so much.
    Yeah, your controversial "opinion" doesn't have any basis in reality. CNN may be wrong once in a great while. While Alex Jones is wrong 95% of the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    You haven't debunked a single thing. NOT A SINGLE THING. And the fact that you understand how Hillary cheated, means you're far more delusional than I thought. I'm no where near right, slightly left of center. But you , are a complete fool.
    Really? Do I understand how Hillary cheated? Because you haven't said how she cheated. If cheating is getting more votes, then every winner cheated.

And Yeah, I have debunked EVERYTHING you have said. Especially your Seth Rich narrative, because even Wikileaks won't say that Seth Rich was their source, everyone else does though. So they can be Russian stooges.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Sure...this would mean that we could shut down CNN and MSNBC as well!
    While neither should be charged, can't recall when CNN claimed our government is operated by a sasquatch species.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Could CNN HuffingtonPost and Buzzfeed also be held criminally liable whenever they spread false information? sure if it cuts both ways go for it. People take Alex jones for entertainment purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    While neither should be charged, can't recall when CNN claimed our government is operated by a sasquatch species.
    No no no... it's shape-shifting reptilian overlords from the Draco star system. They're also inbred vampires that are psychopathic murderers or whatever...

Sasquatch is something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Trump has a 99% chance of being the best president that has ever stepped on to the majestic Earth.

The above is spot-on. Am I doing it right, or does that chance seems a tad off?
    ...That is highly subjective. Mostly the high part.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we tossed everyone in jail who peddles fake news, there would be no news agencies left.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    Could CNN HuffingtonPost and Buzzfeed also be held criminally liable whenever they spread false information? sure if it cuts both ways go for it. People take Alex jones for entertainment purposes.
    OK as much as I find them biased, there is a difference between reporting biased news and straight up false news. Hopefully people can also differentiate between an opinion piece and a news cast. The main issue with your listed news sources along with many others is simply bias.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yeah, by creating it.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't matter, he tried to apologize to stop legal action.

- - - Updated - - -

No, he isn't.
    it actually does matter one is handled in civil court as slander the other is a legit crime.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Every media outlet distorts things one way or another. So no, this amounts to just purging political voices you don't like.
    There's a pretty thick goddamned line between spin and "secret demon lizard people pedophile ring run out of a pizza store's basement." One gets the channel changed, the other convinces crazies to start shooting up a pizza parlor.

Fuck Alex Jones and all of his ilk. Bring back the Fairness Doctrine while we're at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    They are against Trump, so that means they are communist and dishonest. Didn't you know that?
    I'm against Trump, TYT, and people like you. TYT is pro communism. Except Cenk who is pro capitalism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

I think at worst he would face a fine. He is a known con man, after all.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoBurning View Post
    There's a pretty thick goddamned line between spin and "secret demon lizard people pedophile ring run out of a pizza store's basement." One gets the channel changed, the other convinces crazies to start shooting up a pizza parlor.

Fuck Alex Jones and all of his ilk. Bring back the Fairness Doctrine while we're at it.
    Yes, one kills how many thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands? in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya, and a shit ton of other people....

The other sells vitamins and inspires A person to go to a pizza joint with a gun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Why should he be criminally liable? Criminally Liable should be the mainstream media (or Fake Stream Media) such as CNN, NYT, TYT, etc. If they really wanted to be Journalists (true), they should've covered Trump Side just as much with Clinton's side, and not attacking Trump, like the maniacs they are. They are Fake Journalists. Waste of Taxpayer's money.

Just because you don't like the truth, does not mean they should be liable.

Deleted
    Is he not? Does he have some sort of immunity? Where did you find out?

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    I'm against Trump, TYT, and people like you. TYT is pro communism. Except Cenk who is pro capitalism.
    Sorry, but that isn't anywhere near fucking reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you think CNN, NBC, MSNBC, and NYTimes should be held liable then Fox News and Infowars should be right if there with them, if not ahead of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Is he not? Does he have some sort of immunity? Where did you find out?
    He basically says he is a salesman for the products he pushes/advertises and the "news" portion of his airtime is for entertainment, to push the products.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    Why should he be criminally liable? Criminally Liable should be the mainstream media (or Fake Stream Media) such as CNN, NYT, TYT, etc. If they really wanted to be Journalists (true), they should've covered Trump Side just as much with Clinton's side, and not attacking Trump, like the maniacs they are. They are Fake Journalists. Waste of Taxpayer's money.

What universe does Alex Jones speak the truth for?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Every media outlet distorts things one way or another. So no, this amounts to just purging political voices you don't like.
    Probably the most honest post i've seen on these forums lol.

I think Alex Jones is one of these cases where you think reinstating ye old village fool treatment is in order, you know put him in the pig pen and let him play in filth while everyone in the village pointing and laughing at him. The sad part is, that for this to work you'd need a pig pen that can hold 20-40% of the remaining village population as well these days .

I certainly think that blatantly spewing missinformaton without proper correction should be criminal in itself, but I'm also for holding politicians accountable for their promises and flat out make bad and often selfishly motivated actions. Both things we will probably not see any time soon .

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post

You need a safe space from the evil media that is reporting actual facts? Oh please if you need a safe space please go to breitbart and attack gold star families together with you're lord and savior.