10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    Thanks for reminding me i've been barking up the Wildhammer/subrace tree for years. Two more weeks until I learn I still won't get them...
    I would love to have Leper Gnomes too, or Fel Orcs... or FelBlood Elves... Or or or EVERYTHING!

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Rly hope they will update or make questchains to update the vanilla racial mounts.
    I still think it's bullshit they didn't do that in MoP, WoD and Legion.

I mean we have a nice HQ panther/saber mount since Mists and Worgs/Raptors since Draenor, they should've just gone out of their way and made racial mount reskins for them.

But that would mean Blizzard would have to do some extra work to add "new" mounts to Mists, Draenor and Legion instead of just using HQ skins /models of mounts we already have and calling them "new" mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Also if sub-races become a character creation option and not a ingame feature (so need to start a new character) that they make a payment option to remake all characters on a account. Not looking forward to pay for ever character i want to remake like 20 euro.
    I hope they make subraces a creation option, it would be... odd if you could change the entire species of your character ingame, no?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I remember when this thread first came out..

Cool that it got brought up on the front page again. I've actually been floating the idea of class/race specific sub-races. Think if the Illidari style of customization was representative of an 'Illidari' sub-race unique to Night Elves and Blood Elves. So Dwarf Warlocks and Rogues would get access to Dark Irons, Shamans and Hunters access to Wildhammers, etc. Draenei Priests and Paladins getting access to Lightforged, while Human Warriors get access to a bunch of Vrykul style features. Gnome Warlocks and Rogues could be Leper Gnomes, you get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Cool that it got brought up on the front page again. I've actually been floating the idea of class/race specific sub-races. Think if the Illidari style of customization was representative of an 'Illidari' sub-race unique to Night Elves and Blood Elves. So Dwarf Warlocks and Rogues would get access to Dark Irons, Shamans and Hunters access to Wildhammers, etc. Draenei Priests and Paladins getting access to Lightforged, while Human Warriors get access to a bunch of Vrykul style features. Gnome Warlocks and Rogues could be Leper Gnomes, you get the idea.
    That's actually a great way to implement the sub-race feature, I'd be down for that.

That would actually be pretty cool.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Hey, if I have to go with black-fur in order to get a tauren rogue, I'd be down for it. xD

Deleted
    Right, what the actual F is that!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TirionFordring View Post
    The result of humans venturing into the Emerald Nightmare.

Deleted
    To be fair, that mock up was done prior to the new human models being released. The idea was to try guess what they might resemble using the undead model as a base.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarix View Post
    To be fair, that mock up was done prior to the new human models being released. The idea was to try guess what they might resemble using the undead model as a base.
    What do you mean? It's just a picture of Danny Trejo.

Blue-eyed Danny Trejo.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why necro this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Why necro this thread?
    It was featured on the front page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Why necro this thread?
    Because it has always been a good thread and as said above me, it was (once again) mentioned on the frontpage!

That would be for the best, I think, but I do not think it is going to go that way.

I mean why wouldn't a Leper Gnome (or whatever) choose to be a warrior or priest?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    Blue-eyed Danny Trejo.
    *Shudder... Burn it with fire!

7+ Year Old Account
    Let Danny Trejo be alone. Its obviously Steve Buscemi with a beard.

Well, we did it guys! After all these years, we finally got subraces. Not quite what some of us expected, but its a start!

I was just in it for the Dark Irons anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

If the Void Elves have a regular skinned option, we could finally have High Elves in the Alliance.

Hey Shoc, if you still play around with Photoshop, can you do some Saurok with player armor? I always liked lizardmen, and you're so good at this.

I want those updated nightsabers so much. Why must the only one be a really hard to obtain pvp reward...

Also let's see here..

Come on...avatar sized!

Does that work? I don't know how to manipulate filesize.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2017-12-25 at 12:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    @shoc you are an inspiration