Poll: Should Alex Jones be held criminally liable?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Should Alex Jones be held criminally liable?

Along with Infowars, Breitbart and other news Media outlets when it’s proven they knowingly gave false information to the public lied about the nature of events or completely made something up. If said information is being misrepresented and it causes real serious harm should those who knew this face criminal charges?
    Except that it's outlets like CNN and the NYT who get caught spreading fake news more than honest outlets like Breitbart. Hell, Rachel Maddow was ripped to shreds by fellow liberals for trying to connect non existent dots to blame the attack on US troopers in Niger (that's the name of the country, relax) on Trumps travel ban. Literally everyone blasted her for her lies, including far left liberals. And it's been Breitbart leading the charge in exposing fake news being peddled by the mainstream media. People at CNN were fired because of the lies Brietbart exposed.
    Cooler Master H500P Mesh | i7 8700K@5GHz | CLC 280 | Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR4@3000MHz | EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 | Samsung EVO 960 500GB | Samsung EVO 850 500GB | WD Black 3TB | AOC G2460PF 144Hz

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    I'm against Trump, TYT, and people like you. TYT is pro communism. Except Cenk who is pro capitalism.
    You only think people are communist because you believe everybody should just bend the knee for the chosen few.

Being reasonable doesn't make you a communist just make you a decent person.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    You don't really understand how this works, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    Except that it's outlets like CNN and the NYT who get caught spreading fake news more than honest outlets like Breitbart. Hell, Rachel Maddow was ripped to shreds by fellow liberals for trying to connect non existent dots to blame the attack on US troopers in Niger (that's the name of the country, relax) on Trumps travel ban. Literally everyone blasted her for her lies, including far left liberals. And it's been Breitbart leading the charge in exposing fake news being peddled by the mainstream media. People at CNN were fired because of the lies Brietbart exposed.
    Lol......you take a single example and make it so broad and vague that we have to assume you are telling the truth, just saying you kind of sound like a troll.

Also we know that Niger is the name of a country I really hope you don't see you''re self as a superior and smarter because you are white. The racist term towards black people in general is also spelled differently (nigger)

Deleted
    I see a lot of folks here drank too much tap water.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Sorry, but that isn't anywhere near fucking reality.
    If you say so.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    You only think people are communist because you believe everybody should just bend the knee for the chosen few.

Being reasonable doesn't make you a communist just make you a decent person.
    How do you know what I believe? Go away with your bullshit speculation on what I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    If you say so.

How do you know what I believe? Go away with your bullshit speculation on what I believe.
    Go back and read what you wrote.

Calling people communist as a derogatory term.

When one of the deluded imbeciles listening to Jones will snap and go shoot a pizzeria because his Master and the voices in his head told him to, you betcha he will be sued.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    When one of the deluded imbeciles listening to Jones will snap and go shoot a pizzeria because his Master and the voices in his head told him to, you betcha he will be sued.
    Speech->Books->Radio->TV->Games

That didn't work with games, why on earth would it work with radio? Radio is way back in the past, it's long past the "evil man on the radio said evil things that caused this imbecile to do what he did" phase. It doesn't work like that.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Speech->Books->Radio->TV->Games

That didn't work with games, why on earth would it work with radio? Radio is way back in the past, it's long past the "evil man on the radio said evil things that caused this imbecile to do what he did" phase. It doesn't work like that.
    It would work because Alex Jones targets specific persons and specific business, leading them to be harassed (ergo, Comet Pizza and parents of Sandy Hook kids). Also, I said ''suable'', not that he would lose

That said, considering the kind of demographic that listen to Alex Jones...

http://www.infowarsshop.com/zoomify....ercent_off.jpg

...someone is going to get shot sooner or later.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-10-24 at 01:31 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A dot Ham View Post
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

A simple apology would have been sufficient.

The cat is out of the bag now though... run with it.

I must say though that I am always impressed when someone can write so much, and say so little. Especially, when you consider that none of what you wrote demonstrates a mastery, much less a grasp on the science of polls, and definitely not to the extent to justify any snide commentary berating others for their lack of understanding.
    Just as I thought, this is too difficult for you. Go argue with some toddlers, they’re more on your level.9

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    Pretty sure all I saw him do was give a simple explanation of how probability works. And you took it as condescending. Sorry but you don't get to inflict your perceived tone in someone elses post. Also please don't tell me to fuck off, it's very immature.
    Oh it was meant to be condescending, because he clearly has no idea how probability works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Just as I thought, this is too difficult for you. Go argue with some toddlers, they’re more on your level.9

- - - Updated - - -

Oh it was meant to be condescending, because he clearly has no idea how probability works.
    Clearly you don't know what an aggregate is and why the interpretation of said information was not correct.
    Last edited by A dot Ham; 2017-10-24 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Go back and read what you wrote.

Calling people communist as a derogatory term.
    I wasn't calling them communist as a derogatory term. Go strawman someone else, FFS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Deleted
    should be given 10 yrs hard labour, just for his singing!!

Should CNN, NYT, NBC etc. be held liable for faking protests, doctoring information, censoring hosts who give different points of view, or just making up material. It is funny that you seem to just blame the right when the left is equally if not more guilty of the exact same crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
    NO ON SO MANY LEVELS.

Should The Young Turks(Nice name, guys.) be held criminally liable for their fans going out and killing cops? I'm looking at you, Gavin Long! I don't think so. They should be shamed for their heinous anti-cop rhetoric that leads to people like Gavin Long but I don't think the government should be involved at all.
    have they endorsed going out and killing people? From what i've seen of the show is best summed up as a bad copy of the daily show.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabever View Post
    Should CNN, NYT, NBC etc. be held liable for faking protests, doctoring information, censoring hosts who give different points of view, or just making up material. It is funny that you seem to just blame the right when the left is equally if not more guilty of the exact same crimes.
    could you give an actual example of these? because all it takes is 5 secs on youtube find marathon of flat out lies for Jones, fox, ect

https://youtu.be/ma_9Vts5cpw

Jimmy Doore explicitly says "When do I fight them, when do I give a little resistance". ????? And constantly calling ALL cops brutal thugs and sociopaths and that's why they're cops. You're not informed on the disgusting shit they spew. One guy sells vitamins and the other guys want to start a fucking race war.
    Oh god if some random youtuber with a horse face says it then it must be true!! You have shown us the light

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Was there any poll that collected data from 5-10k anonymous participants from each state, with those participants % mimicking age bracket, class, education level of the estimated real voter base ? Because if there was, there would have been no way for those polls to be that extremely skewed from the real thing if done properly.

But if however those pollsters went to california only for instance, then yeah, you would get garbage poll results like that.
    Polls are usually done on a state level, and all the states were within their margins of error for their aggregate poll results. The polls weren't widely off, they were quite accurate. If they say that Hillary would carry PA by 3.7 points, with a 5% margin of error, then the results were well within that error of margin.

Most polls are done with 500-1000 people.
    Last edited by God Save The King; 2017-10-24 at 05:24 PM.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Not an argument.

- - - Updated - - -

He shows evidence, smart guy. The videos of Gavin quoting them word for word are there. Put your head in the sand and ignore it if you like.

And it's a Kangaroo. :^)
    OH well if it's a kangaroo then it must mean it's true.

God the shit people are watching these days, I mean you add some own biases call it evidence that a person says ''go kill cops''.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's another Jimmy Doore quote.
    That's his opinion which isn't presented as fact.

Pizzagate was presented as something ''the main stream media wouldn't report because of evil clinton''

But not going to argue with glue sniffers that repeat Infowars shit.