Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Irony.

You are trying to sound smart - but end up looking the opposite. The iLvL is indeed important re/ CoF since other trinkets can still be better depending what iLvL your CoF is, and depending what other trinket you are comparing it to. There is this wonderful thing called Simcraft that may help you to understand the interplay between various trinkets and gear. Check it out.
    You are not so clever so I'll explain... the whole point of my reply was to show that WHO THE FUCK CARES about ilev.. yeeeeeeeeeea at some point u will pass the % to do more dps with something else than CoF but the WHOLE issue with CoF is the equip effect and that's what all fuzz is about... apparently you missed it so grats on your newfound knowledge!

Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Lol, you trying to retcon your own quoted text?

You trashed the poster for including their iLvL, which is totally relevant to the question they asked. Now you are pretending that your very obviously worded post meant something different? Best to just back away from this conversation now. Anyone wanting to can just scroll up and see exactly what you said. So even if you 'meant' it to come across differently, it didn't. and you were dripping salt all over that other poster just to be a dick. So don't get all pissy now when I call you out on it.
    Read it again moron and you'll understand.. you clearly are out on deep water here! /ignored as well, had enough with internet warriors that just bitch for the sake of nothing better to do with their miserable lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Yes, yes it is.. only due to it being 925 version, it's bis... else it's WORTHLESS! /sarcasm off

Wtf does an ilev have to do with ANYTHING regarding CoF? It's not the ilev that makes CoF BIS, it's the equip effect... Stating the ilev like that just makes you look completely clueless with zero idea why the trinket is good in the first place!
    It does. The 905 I had ended up being surpassed by other trinkets at higher item level due to the stat loss. You seriously think an 865 CoF is as good as a 955 one? You think they're even close? Cuz they are definitely not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    It does. The 905 I had ended up being surpassed by other trinkets at higher item level due to the stat loss. You seriously think an 865 CoF is as good as a 955 one? You think they're even close? Cuz they are definitely not.
    Did I compare to a 865? ....No... a HC CoF is for free now so let's just assume that's the shittiest ppl will use... no need to pull a completely retarded low ilev out of your ass!

Also YOU might have it like that.. I can assure you that nothing from ToS in beating a 905 CoF for me!

Also the reason for my reply is that the OP is just "omg look at my ilev"-posting, which I hate more than the forum warriors...
    Last edited by Dawon; 2017-10-21 at 01:01 AM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Similar to how HFC released with 6.2.5?

Oh wait...

There was no .5 Patch back in 6.2.

- - - Updated - - -

But....

The Tomb of Sargeras came out the week AFTER 7.2.5.

And...the Patch isn't even out yet...

How are people saying that we'll get a 7.3.5? That'll take months.
    First off, WoD doesn’t feature the 77 day rule so any mention of it is just wrong. Also it doesn’t have to be 7.3.5; the raid patch could very well be 7.3.2, it’s just a number.

Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    That's actually not true.

At a certain point, class/spec depending, other trinkets can become better.

So no, it wasn't a dumb thing to ask.
    The pitiful amount of Strength on it isn't going to change much.

But....

The Tomb of Sargeras came out the week AFTER 7.2.5.

And...the Patch isn't even out yet...

How are people saying that we'll get a 7.3.5? That'll take months.
    Because they said there will be one multiple times, and that 7.3.2 is just an extra, non-content patch preparing some background things. 7.3.5 will be the raid release, or sometime thereabouts, 100%.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    If they follow the 77 day schedule then patch is out on the 14th Oct and raid is on the 21st
    They won't because this is not a 7.x.5 patch.

Deleted
    Biggest patch ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkins View Post
    Because they said there will be one multiple times, and that 7.3.2 is just an extra, non-content patch preparing some background things. 7.3.5 will be the raid release, or sometime thereabouts, 100%.
    There won't be a 7.3.5 patch for Antorus due to blizzcon, 7.3.2 is also said to not be a 7.3.5 patch and will not stick to the regular schedule, and them posting the patch notes yesterday and hitting RC a few days before, hints that this patch is landing next reset, and they'll probably confirm it on Monday.

As for ToS, it's nearing it's 5 month duration (June 20th/21st -> November 20th/21st) which is Blizzard's preferred length of a singular instance tier, however since that date is right before thanksgiving, it probably means they'll skip that reset and launch on the 28th/29th of November instead.

7.3.5 or whatever it is, will come after Antorus launch, and depending on how long the tier will last, it could be another ToV story wrap up related to the progression of the titan story after Sargeras got jailed, or maybe even a lead in for the next expansion where we for example we prevent the resurrection of C'thun.

Patch next 24-25/09 -> Antorus either the week after Blizzcon, or the week of the 28-29/11.

I think there will be a 7.3.5 to at least balance some things for the last legion pvp season.

Quote Originally Posted by sitex View Post
    Patch next 24-25/09 -> Antorus either the week after Blizzcon, or the week of the 28-29/11.
    Patch on September? Nice time travel there.

Also why jump from the week after Blizzcon to 28-29?

I love how Blizzard finally confirms 7.3.2 won't have the raid and people still try to make up theories to prove themselves right. The raid will release with 7.3.5 ...you were all wrong. get over it.

Deleted
    Ty for the notes

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    I love how Blizzard finally confirms 7.3.2 won't have the raid and people still try to make up theories to prove themselves right. The raid will release with 7.3.5 ...you were all wrong. get over it.
    The exact verbiage is "this raid won’t be available with the release of patch 7.3.2, and will open at a later date." Emphasis on 'date' not 'patch'. Maybe you are right and it will open with a later patch, but the flip side is maybe you're wrong and it's exactly as they said, just a later date and not on patch day. It's not like it would be the first time they released a patch and a raid didn't unlock till later without the need of an additional patch.

Yeah the raid is "ready", patched and all with 7.3, they dont need to add another patch. They simply just have to open it through a server restart. If even that.

If any 7.3.5 it will be about the aftermath of Antorus.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    That Convergence nerf is the biggest joke ever. As if that shit would change anything.
    Seems you do not have much experience with CoF usage.
    A difference of 1 sec on cd reduction can mean you having to wait 10-15 secs more on a cd to come back up and if your boss encounter timings are out of sync, then even longer. This nerf essentially makes it much less desirable for most classes that use it. I know ill swap it out on my UH dk. But then again Spectre of Betrayal is meh so I guess ill be rooting for the CoEN on use haste trinket even more now. Using 940 chrono + 895 CoF because they sim highest for me just sucks.
    Last edited by Zarvel; 2017-10-24 at 06:21 PM.

"This raid won't release with the launch of 7.3.2, but will be opened in a later date"

So....the week after 7.3.2 then...

Got it.
    You are kidding yourself if you think they will release a raid right before Blizzcon.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Unless if the class tuning is going to be done via hotfix, the changes they have listed here is not much at all. If this is all they mean by tuning, they might as well not have added it on top of the patch notes overview.
    It was more the trinket tuning(nerfs)