Cant upgrade order hall advancement to get 1 more champion because of Legionfall

Hi guys. My monk can't upgrade it's order hall advancement to get 1 more champion because of Legionfall achievement missing. I have the resources and obtained all followers. It's driving me crazy I googled and searched on Wowhead but there is no specific answer.

How can I get that upgrade? Where do i need to go - please guide me.

Thank you in advance and much appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    First, you need to fully complete your Order Hall campaign.

Once you have unlocked the Valorous appearance of your weapon, you can do the Legionfall campaign on the Broken Shore.

Eventually, you'll do the questchain to get your 6th and 7th champ slot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Yeah, you don't have to complete the campaign to unlock the last relic slot anymore, but I'm pretty sure it's still required before you can start on the Broken Shore stuff (including getting the class mount).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Yeah, you don't have to complete the campaign to unlock the last relic slot anymore, but I'm pretty sure it's still required before you can start on the Broken Shore stuff (including getting the class mount).
    Your sure?

Cuz my alt havent done the order hall nor its class quests done.
    But i have quest in my log for " the legionfall campaign"

Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    Your sure?

Cuz my alt havent done the order hall nor its class quests done.
    But i have quest in my log for " the legionfall campaign"
    You can start the Legionfall campaign while still working on your class order hall quest, but you will eventually hit a road block in the chain a few quests in, that will force you to complete the order hall campaign before you can finish progressing on the Legionfall quest chain.

I have 4 characters sitting there with order hall dungeon quests to complete that I'm just completely unmotivated to queue for that are holding up those same 4 from furthering legionfall any further.

Quote Originally Posted by bbj View Post
    Hi guys. My monk can't upgrade it's order hall advancement to get 1 more champion because of Legionfall achievement missing. I have the resources and obtained all followers. It's driving me crazy I googled and searched on Wowhead but there is no specific answer.

You want to start the broken shore quests, dont need to do much just a couple of quests, get to the point where you have unlocked the buildings snd the buff they give. You should then get a prompt quest taking you back to class hall. There you should get a questline called 'A Brewing Situation' to unlock the follower 'Brewer Almai'. If you've done all that then make sure the class campaign is finished and you should be able to unlock the 7th follower in the class hall upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by bbj View Post

If you obtained all the followers then you would have it unlocked, but since it says you are missing that quest then you don't. That or you didn't turn the quest in at the Broken Shore. Either way you need to do the Broken Shore and unlock your new bodyguard and finish that quest.