Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Exactly 230 hours from now will be the "what's next" panel. AKA 9 days and 14 hours.
    Sick! Thanks, @Bjoramier of Lordaeron.

On another note... Did anyone do that Blizzcon tickets thing that @chaud posted???
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    After looking at this link, I definitely want playable tortollan. Especially if they can be druids -- dinosaur transformation forms PLEASE.
    Zandalari trolls and sauroks can be Dinomancers as well. I would love to see the troll bear form as a direhorn.
    ~Metzen whispered in my ear "it's all ogar now"...

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Because Blizzard has stated they will never add a race again without seeding it first.

I mean I could see them as playable, just they need to have an expansion as NPCs first by Blizzards own rules.
    That's what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMaelstrom View Post
    Zandalari trolls and sauroks can be Dinomancers as well. I would love to see the troll bear form as a direhorn.
    Easy for an introduced glyph but what would other races get???
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    That's what I said.

Easy for an introduced glyph but what would other races get???
    Tauren: Bull/Ox
    Night elf: Owlbearthing
    Worgen: ...Wolf on steroids?

Has this been brought up at all, I don't follow along day and night.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...yw&sh=5b9babd0

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    And that’s why I think it might just come with the pre purchase. That’s something very small that I imagine would drive a noticeable amount of early buys.
    You aren't wrong. But my main point is just odds are VERY high the Tottle is tied to next expansion. Not a hearthstone promotion.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by maxiixam View Post

Yes, it has.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Yes, it has.
    Well, it'll serve as a nice catchup for anyone who happens across it i suppose.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah I think it has been.

At this point the only leak that doesn't have a big ol' hole in it is the Davy Jones one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    eh....... that's a stretch i guess... technically you're right, but it is extremely likely to be canon.
    I agree, which is why I said "technically". Perhaps I should have added that I agree in general; I want them to be canon and I think they will be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yeah I think it has been.

At this point the only leak that doesn't have a big ol' hole in it is the Davy Jones one.
    Would you mind summarizing the DJ leak for me? I'd like to have a go at picking it apart. It seems really dumb to me, but I haven't had the chance to fully dig into it yet, so I might change my mind.

Guys I have something. How do I post a picture here in the forum? I only know how to post a link, not a visible picture :S

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Sunwalker Dezco in MoP was the chieftain of the Dawnchaser Tribe
    Thank you! I bet they will have something to do with the sect of Highmountain Tauren that break off to join the Horde.

Dawnchasers for Tauren, Dusklilies for Nightborn. Dusk and Dawn, to match thematically with Light and Void on Alliance.

During the Legion beta, Dezco appeared before Mayla Highmountain along with Baine Bloodhoof and Roanauk Icemist to ask for help to battle the Burning Legion on the Broken Shore. This was scrapped before the official launch.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Sunwalker_Dezco

WELL WELL WELL

Silgryn lead the Dusklilies. Who would lead the Highmountain faction?
    Last edited by EbaumsTipster; 2017-10-25 at 05:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Thank you! I bet they will have something to do with the sect of Highmountain Tauren that break off to join the Horde.

Dawnchasers for Tauren, Dusklilies for Nightborn. Dusk and Dawn, to match thematically with Light and Void on Alliance.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Sunwalker_Dezco

WELL WELL WELL
    WELL NOW THAT IS SOMETHING.

Maybe that's where the lore hook for Highmountain Tauren joining the Horde instead of staying Neutral went.

Also maybe Taunka subrace?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    I agree, which is why I said "technically". Perhaps I should have added that I agree in general; I want them to be canon and I think they will be.

- - - Updated - - -

Would you mind summarizing the DJ leak for me? I'd like to have a go at picking it apart. It seems really dumb to me, but I haven't had the chance to fully dig into it yet, so I might change my mind.
    Um..... Ebaums you got the summary on hand still?

So I was looking for stuff on the modelviewer and noticed that the void weapons got changed visually. Both the sword and the shield got a starry visual, the sword lost the outline and the shield's outline changed from pinkish to blueish.
    Not much of anything, but it shows they are still working on it, so it's not something they dumped.

Deleted

Man, "Mayples" really fucking lost it.

This whole thing started when I explained to him that he couldn't just handwave or debunk the ToV logo using his mad photoshop skillz. His whole post came across as a humblebrag.

I told him that you can't just apply photoshop filters to pictures to magically figure out if they have been doctored - especially pictures within digital photos.

He then proceeded to make his own leak (for some fucking reason) and someone posted that false leak here. Then it spread like a disease.

THEN, Mayples tweeted that what he had made is fake - but he failed to mention that the original ToV logo had nothing to do with him, and people started assuming he had also created that logo.

Today he posts another humblebrag. He finally admits he didn't make the original but then complicates it again by claiming he knows it isn't real:
    "I did not make the original logo, but the logo is fake :/ Sorry."

Yeah it's probably fake, but don't make that assumption as though you're some sort of sage regarding the image. It's a goddamn digital photo. Anything goes at this point.

Now that’s interesting.

Also worth noting those are clearly more ethereal in nature with the starry elements.

Alleria and Locus-Walker led Void Elves gets stronger.

I bet they're starting weapons for a Warrior or Paladin.
    Oh man, how would that even work?

I'm guessing Warrior, Rogue, Priest, Mage and Hunter.

Also worth noting those are clearly more ethereal in nature with the starry elements.

Alleria and Locus-Walker led Void Elves gets stronger.

I bet they're starting weapons for a Warrior or Paladin.
    I don't think the starry elements are an Ethereal thing, i think they're a void thing. Don't know about the classes but I think it's possible they're starting weapons of sorts? maybe.

We're still missing a staff, oddly enough. Curious that we got an offhand.