Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Clinton was trained by Saul Alinsky, and one of his rules is to always accuse the opposing side of being guilty of what you are guilty of. What's amazing is I'll hear people talk about how dangerous Trump is and how he's not hard enough on Putin when Hillary sold his government 20% of our Uranium after which the Clinton foundation received 150 million in donations from Russian oligarchs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Was it reviewed by US intelligence or are they taking it at face value? Why would Hillary need to pay for something fake?

- - - Updated - - -

Handing it over to US intelligence for review...
    Are you implying everything that US intelligence looks at is real and credible? Most of what they look at is probably fake

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Even the Clinton News Network has turned on her.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/24/politi...ign/index.html

Someone will pay...
    Pay for what exactly? How is showing that Trump is a cook a crime?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Even the Clinton News Network has turned on her.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/24/politi...ign/index.html

Someone will pay...
    Yes, CNN is turning on Hillary. Not evidance that your idea of CNN is wrong... no, they turned on Hillary... narcissist much?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Are you implying everything that US intelligence looks at is real and credible? Most of what they look at is probably fake
    No, I am saying US intelligence validating parts of it, is why you even need to comment.

- - - Updated - - -

Clinton was trained by Saul Alinsky, and one of his rules is to always accuse the opposing side of being guilty of what you are guilty of. What's amazing is I'll hear people talk about how dangerous Trump is and how he's not hard enough on Putin when Hillary sold his government 20% of our Uranium after which the Clinton Foundation received 150 million in donations from Russian oligarchs.
    You mean, you claiming that Hillary sold something, that she has no sole authority to be able to sell, is Hillary “always accuse the opposing side of being guilty of what you are guilty of”? After months of complaining that Russia is overblown, you claim Hillary is guilty of the same? Insane... how much did Trump’s family donate to Clinton Foundation? Is there 0 self awareness?

You have literally exposed how you were tricked in support of Trump... You elected a NYC oligarch, to stop a former First Lady of Arkansas, because he was a blue collar billionaire caring about middle America. GOP just gave wallstreet a handout, while Trump has been dismantling wallstreet regulation, but Ted Cruz and Hillary were in wallstreet’s pocket? Anti-fascists are evil, tyrannical organization, attacking poor well meaning Nazis? Nice...

FYI, Clinton’s private charity is Clinton Family Foundation. Clinton Foundation is a public charity...
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-10-25 at 02:39 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yes, CNN is turning on Hillary. Not evidance that your idea of CNN is wrong... no, they turned on Hillary... narcissist much?

- - - Updated - - -

No, I am saying US intelligence validating parts of it, is why you even need to comment.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean, you claiming that Hillary sold something, that she has no sole authority to be able to sell, is Hillary “always accuse the opposing side of being guilty of what you are guilty of”? After months of complaining that Russia is overblown, you claim Hillary is guilty of the same? Insane... how much did Trump’s family donate to Clinton Foundation? Is there 0 self awareness?

You have literally exposed how you were tricked in support of Trump... You elected a NYC oligarch, to stop a former First Lady of Arkansas, because he was a blue collar billionaire caring about middle America. GOP just gave wallstreet a handout, while Trump has been dismantling wallstreet regulation, but Ted Cruz and Hillary were in wallstreet’s pocket? Anti-fascists are evil, tyrannical organization, attacking poor well meaning Nazis? Nice...

FYI, Clinton’s private charity is Clinton Family Foundation. Clinton Foundation is a public charity...
    1. I didn't vote for Trump
    2. Trump being a hypocrite and child doesn't absolve you and team globalist from actually having real evidence and of not being corrupt.
    3. Hillary could rape and dead 10 year old on live tv and I'm sure your first response would be about some Trump tweet and how it was worse. You aren't objective at all, you are an anti trump sycophant.

The Clinton Foundation has received high reviews for charity organizations from charity “watchdog” sources. It really is tough to complain about it in particular. Something close to 90% of their income actually goes to charity.

2. Trump being a hypocrite and child doesn't absolve you and team globalist from actually having real evidence and of not being corrupt.
    3. Hillary could rape and dead 10 year old on live tv and I'm sure your first response would be about some Trump tweet and how it was worse. You aren't objective at all, you are an anti trump sycophant.
    It’s weird that you’re telling people they have no evidence while accusing people of being willing to defend child rape... without evidence.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about President Trump’s connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.

/snip

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.332b501d611e
    OMG Hillary hired an american firm to do opposition research on her opponent! Holy fuck what a shocking revelation that a politician did opp research during an election.

Are the Trumpsters shrilling over this still? How is this more than just "well, duh" news?

10+ Year Old Account
    Schadenfreude. Big time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote me saying you voted for him. By you elected, I am saying something worse. I am saying that your type of rhetoric is what got him the win. I don’t expect you to actually admit voting for him or be cognizant of how you are manipulated.

Real evidance, like you are celebrating in this thread? As in, exactly the same?

I said nothing of the sort, which is why you need to make shit up. I quoted you explicitly... try again, your accusing me of shit you actually do, isn’t working... you literally quoted me explaining that.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Schadenfreude. Big time.
    What's the misfortune you're laughing at? >.>

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    OMG Hillary hired an american firm to do opposition research on her opponent! Holy fuck what a shocking revelation that a politician did opp research during an election.
    Correction: Hillary hired an American firm to continue research on her opponent. It was started by Republicans opposed to Trump and moved to the Democrats after Trump became the Republican nominee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    It’s weird that you’re telling people they have no evidence while accusing people of being willing to defend child rape... without evidence.
    As he said earlier, this is just accusing others of what he will do him self, to get ahead of the story. Here is a rule he claimed exists:

rules is to always accuse the opposing side of being guilty of what you are guilty of.
    Since I said nothing about defending child rape and knowing the above rule. @satimy isn’t looking too good...

1. Your profile is a picture of Tucker fucking Carlson, so I'll cast you in the same boat as Trump voters
    2. You use the word "globalist" like its some evil taboo which automatically indicates guilt
    3. Hillary hasn't raped anyone so we'll never know if your hypothesis is even remotely true

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Correction: Hillary hired an American firm to continue research on her opponent. It was started by Republicans opposed to Trump and moved to the Democrats after Trump became the Republican nominee.
    Yes, but this firm had Russian agents working in Russia, to get the dirt. Why didn’t they send an American to do the same? Just completely ignore that the information these Russian agents working for US, were uncovering secrets damaging to Russia. Just ignore all of that...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sormine View Post
    3. Hillary hasn't raped anyone so we'll never know if your hypothesis is even remotely true
    According to a rule he posted just before that post, that wasn’t an accusation... it was a confession...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Why are Trump supporters so desperate to share this like, 6 month old news everywhere, nonstop?

Also, great image of Hillary in the OP. How many hours in MS paint did someone spend on that?
    For months they've been using the line that all of the evidence pointing to Trump being a criminal just didn't happen, that Mueller has nothing.

Now that it's starting to become clear that there is overwhelming evidence, they're trying to discredit that evidence in any way they can.

We may even get to enjoy lockedout, satimy, and other posters go so far as to say that the Clintons used a special program to emulate Trump's voice when recordings of his dealings with the Russians are released. THAT would be quite special to watch unfold.

- - - Updated - - -

This coming from one of the kings of "BUT HILLARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    You are shitting me. Well, maybe the GOP will come to it's senses and realize that this is normal behavior and just drop the story. Oh, wait . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    We may even get to enjoy lockedout, satimy, and other posters go so far as to say that the Clintons used a special program to emulate Trump's voice when recordings of his dealings with the Russians are released. THAT would be quite special to watch unfold.
    Yeah this is almost certainly hedging for further damage to Trump's reputation down the line. I think we should be asking these guys what evidence they would need in order to actually accept the fact that Trump isn't the goldenboy they think he is.

So Clinton is our hero?

I mean why do we care who when "what" is what we care about? Right? This was popular view on right during election. So did "Hillary" fake anything? People are only saying Hillary is behind it. What's the big deal?
    Last edited by jdbond592; 2017-10-25 at 05:24 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Only because you did'nt vote at all. The amount lip pursing you do for Cheeto is amazing.

You're right. That's why we have real evidence.

3. Hillary could rape and dead 10 year old on live tv and I'm sure your first response would be about some Trump tweet and how it was worse. You aren't objective at all
    From the king of objectivity himself. And let's remember which of the two actually said, out loud, that he could kill someone right here and people would still vote for him. You remember that Lil Sati?

you are an anti trump sycophant.
    Everyone with a brain is an anti trump sycophant. How do you yet not get that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    So Clinton is over hero?

I mean why do we care who when "what" is what we care about? Right? This was popular view on right during election. So did "Hillary" fake anything? People are only saying Hillary is behind it. What's the big deal?
    Desperation is the reason, "big deal" is irrelevant - they will make it Yuge just take some off #deplorable45.

Your god-king directly fucking claimed he could shoot someone on the street and not lose any votes, and you're gonna pretend like it's democrats who are unthinking in their support?

Get the fuck out of here with your clown-shoe bullshit.