Reinstall your driver... Mine actually failed updating to 3.88 without letting me know. Do an NVidia driver reinstall and it may let you in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    anyone notice that white males are missing in Destiny 2?
    Devrim is a white male.

There are also white male NPC's that walk around (Ones you can't interact with).

Pretty sure if Cayde wasn't an Exo, he would be a white male.

But I see what you are getting at, and it honestly isn't a concern.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I guess so.

I dunno, it seems a bit strange that so many people were "reporting" this issue, just for Bungie to say "nope". Maybe just the echo chamber effect of people insisting they weren't doing anything wrong.
    its like when the botter bans go out in WoW and forums get flooded with "ermergerd ive never botted dubteeeff" which is 99.99% of the time total BS. That and destiny has some weird hate culture following that people on reddit and forums would 100% go on saying that got banned when they havent just to make it look shitty.

10+ Year Old Account
    devrim is actually chris metzen
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    its like when the botter bans go out in WoW and forums get flooded with "ermergerd ive never botted dubteeeff" which is 99.99% of the time total BS. That and destiny has some weird hate culture following that people on reddit and forums would 100% go on saying that got banned when they havent just to make it look shitty.
    I don't doubt it.

It's just the outburst was far larger than anything I've seen before, but I guess that's because it was all at once on launch day.

usualy for WoW botting, you see a thread or two pop up maybe each month, and people quickly jump on them to say how wrong they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Devrim is a white male.

There are also white male NPC's that walk around (Ones you can't interact with).

Pretty sure if Cayde wasn't an Exo, he would be a white male.

But I see what you are getting at, and it honestly isn't a concern.
    Dont you mean *when Cayde wasn't an exo?

10+ Year Old Account
    Got level 10 today, been enjoying it so far - tho, I do wish they would have allowed us to choose first subclass to start as.

Also, any ideas how to take screenshots? Tried print screen, windows + print screen.. and nothing. Only managed to create fully transparent image.

alright i had 2 crashes today, on the big arsenal robot tank thing on titan event.

other than that it's been smooth ride

finally got it working, had to upgrade my whole operating system >< gg. Oh well, exo warlock time ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    only level 4, and Ive never played this type of game before, but I'm having a blast between campaign, adventures, and public events. Gameplay is super fun.

Maybe that changes later, but I havent been this engaged in awhile

A tip for new players, by doing the main story you will hit level 20 by the time its done, HOWEVER, its worthwhile to do some public events, pvp, strikes before so you hit 20 before the story ends. That way, you can start getting max level rewards from the story and raising your power level.

Personally, i unlocked the first 3 planets, then did public events until max level on my alt toons. Just something to consider.
    Last edited by The Oblivion; 2017-10-25 at 10:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ah neat. Thanks for the tip. Id probably do all the public events and adventures anyways cause Im an "Oh, shiney!" kind of eprson

and also the main people on each planet has reputation you'll get various tokens to give to them, once you max out at 20 you'll get the good engrams.

New to this game. Playing on PC. After killing the "yellow" guys they drop a purple "box". I can't pick any of these up. Also way early in the game, still level 1
    Last edited by Hendor; 2017-10-25 at 11:11 PM. Reason: More info

Quote Originally Posted by Hendor View Post
    New to this game. Playing on PC. After killing the "yellow" guys they drop a purple "box". I can't pick any of these up. Also way early in the game, still level 1
    That's heavy ammo, or rather in Dest 2 now it's called Power Ammo, it's ammo for your Power weapon: Shotgun, Rocket Launcher, Grenade Launcher, Sniper Rifle or Fusion Rifle.
    The future belongs not to those who wait...

Make sure you learn how to turn public events into heroic events.

Gotcha, thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

I assume you have to get so far in order to level, bar is empty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably not how Im supposed to play a warlock, but machine gunning to the face is hilariously fun. Hit healing bubble, sit in it while machine gunning the coming enemies

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Probably not how Im supposed to play a warlock, but machine gunning to the face is hilariously fun. Hit healing bubble, sit in it while machine gunning the coming enemies
    Sounds about right. That's what I'm doing anyways. Can't really do that I imagine with harder mobs but still funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    You can get away with that for awhile. When it comes to tougher hitting enemies or the Nightfall it won't work out as well. In those I typically would drop my rift around a corner then play peek-a-boo with mobs of enemies to increase my sustain.
    The future belongs not to those who wait...