10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshashi View Post
    Is there any indication that one or some of the current "leaks" has any legitimacy? Or is literally everything a big question mark until next week?
    The latest *discovery* was some new npcs in 7.3.2 that weren't there before. One was some Silithid mob that's called *Infused*
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleshashi View Post
    Is there any indication that one or some of the current "leaks" has any legitimacy? Or is literally everything a big question mark until next week?
    Well, someone suggested making a list of "leaks" that were not debunked in some way earlier today, but not sure if anything was done with that suggestion.

I know there's more than 1 that has some merit to it and of those they seem to cover different ideas about how the expansion will look.

So, it's not so much all a big question mark as that the question is answered in such diverse ways that we're not sure which were lucky guesses mixed with speculation and which were actual leaked information.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Davy Jones leak currently has yet to be debunked besides "I have proof lol" and not posting it. Also has predicted certain things before Blizzard revealed them (Argus timegate, Sylvanas/Jaina focus, etc). Has not been proven yet.
    The Davy Jones leak, did that happen before or after the Kul Tiras armor was datamined?

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Well, someone suggested making a list of "leaks" that were not debunked in some way earlier today, but not sure if anything was done with that suggestion.

I know there's more than 1 that has some merit to it and of those they seem to cover different ideas about how the expansion will look.

So, it's not so much all a big question mark as that the question is answered in such diverse ways that we're not sure which were lucky guesses mixed with speculation and which were actual leaked information.

- - - Updated - - -

The Davy Jones leak, did that happen before or after the Kul Tiras armor was datamined?
    4 days after Kultiras armor posted on mmo-champ.

A couple days after, when we were talking about it if I believe correctly. It mentioned enough weird stuff for me to bring it here.

If you weren't familiar: big talking points were
    -Female Characters at the front (Girl Power!): Jaina, Sylvanas, Azshara (first two are not villains: this was before Blizzcon and a lot of us thought Jaina would be evil)
    -Box Art character is an old character as "Davy Jones"
    -Zone Phasing as part of a huge feature (expected to be Azeroth scaling of some sort)
    -Azeroth changes and new zones as well as islands
    -some kind of "headquarters"
    -"Nothing new" races (assumed to be subraces)
    Last edited by EbaumsTipster; 2017-10-26 at 02:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracerz07 View Post
    Long day at work, what interesting news have I missed? Any new hype?
    nothing relevant

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    The Annual pass is never going to happen again.

They got so much shit for that and that was before gamers started REEEEEEEEEEing at every slight of a company being shitty.
    They did? I was happy having a year subscription for a slashed price, as well as Beta access (which admittedly was a mistake) and Diablo 3 for free. Seemed like a good fucking deal to me.

A couple days after, when we were talking about it if I believe correctly. It mentioned enough weird stuff for me to bring it here.

-Female Characters at the front (Girl Power!): Jaina, Sylvanas, Azshara (first two are not villains: this was before Blizzcon and a lot of us thought Jaina would be evil)
    -Zone Phasing as part of a huge feature (expected to be Azeroth scaling of some sort)
    I feel like I am lacking info, because I have no clue what this is. Why are we talking about Davie Jones.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    4 days after Kultiras armor posted on mmo-champ.

Yeah, see that makes me think someone was just really clever and combined some somewhat obvious facts into an interesting leak.

Jaina and Sylvanas in starring roles was not difficult to guess after the Kul'tiras reveal and what happened in Legion with unfinished stories.

Same thing with Argus timegating, after Broken Shore that was not exactly unexpected.

It's devilishly clever to put it together in only 4 days and make it something that hasn;t been debunked in all this time, but I wouldn't want to put my money on it.

For the purpose of what we were trying to do though, a kind of master list of possible leaks, it's not debunked, so it should definitely be on the list of things that are plausible.

I say 2k PAGES BEFORE BLIZZCON!

Quote Originally Posted by mainrak View Post
    Here you go. Hope you like it
    /w If not, its ok. :P

https://imgur.com/a/8VYUI
    I am so on board for anything with dinosaurs. Give me all the dinosaurs, blizzard. I need updated pterodax and dimetrodon models. I need a devilsaur mount. Make it snappy, blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    I say 2k PAGES BEFORE BLIZZCON!
    Easily, most of them will probably be from the day before lol.

Yeah, see that makes me think someone was just really clever and combined some somewhat obvious facts into an interesting leak.

Jaina and Sylvanas in starring roles was not difficult to guess after the Kul'tiras reveal and what happened in Legion with unfinished stories.
    No, you're spot on there, BUT it did guess that the expansion would be female-focused to the point where they made a women of warcraft panel at Blizzcon. And this was before we saw the Jaina art at Blizzcon, so everyone was guessing that because Kul'tiras robe was purpley and old god looking that everyone there was corrupted and evil.

It just has some staying power. And from my theorizing, ghost pirate theming works to finish off a lot of Azeroth stories.

-Box Art character is an old character as "Davy Jones
    He also said "The Lich King and Illidan both have something in common. The 'new' ''''''''Villain'''''''' also has it." Not sure what that means. Long hair?

The tortoise ppl can just be a new race to interact on the new expac.

No, you're spot on there, BUT it did guess that the expansion would be female-focused to the point where they made a women of warcraft panel at Blizzcon. And this was before we saw the Jaina art at Blizzcon, so everyone was guessing that because Kul'tiras robe was purpley and old god looking that everyone there was corrupted and evil.

It just has some staying power. And from my theorizing, ghost pirate theming works to finish off a lot of Azeroth stories.

isnt bro-KT kinda dead?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    The tortoise ppl can just be a new race to interact on the new expac.
    fuck no, immagine the wonders of turtle frost mage, THE WONDERS!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll buy every single person in this thread breakfast if it's not Azshara next

Can we drop the roleplaying and non 8.0 chit chat? I know this thread is pretty relaxed, but it's relaxed under the assumption people maintain some order and stay somewhat on topic.
    Of course. The problem is that it's a Speculation Thread. So the amount of speculation becomes limited after topics are exhausted.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuba View Post
    isnt bro-KT kinda dead?

- - - Updated - - -

fuck no, immagine the wonders of turtle frost mage, THE WONDERS!!!!
    No because so far we didn't destroy his well that thingie that I can't spell out that we looted back in vanilla.

Maybe that they were once heroes of the third war that became disgraced?

Well if they mean the Lich King right now as of Wrath and Illidan...well both of them are jailors of sorts. No idea if that part is accurate or not.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I accept payment in bitcoins

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    It'll be Azshara but she'll be the Gul'dan, not the Gromm.