Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    -Turns out not the same.
    -WoWHead no longer trusts Stiven.
    -No more withholding information.
    -Seabraid stallion is actually a turtle mount

I mean they do sound like ghost horses a bit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYVbugF3Zi4
    The perfect scenario.
    I've never thought of it this way, but can a Stallion refer to anyother creature but a horse? (genuinely asking)

It woupd be awsome to have that kind of thing... Especially if its an anciant type of Turtle...

Madness will consume you!!!

Couldn’t the attack files be there because they might use the same creature as a random mob you fight?

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    I've never thought of it this way, but can a Stallion refer to anyother creature but a horse? (genuinely asking)

It woupd be awsome to have that kind of thing... Especially if its an anciant type of Turtle...
    There's a Talbuk stallion somewhere as well that Stiven mentioned yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Couldn’t the attack files be there because they might use the same creature as a random mob you fight?
    Possibly, but it's not uncommon for mounts to have attack sounds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Keep factions don't do the whole Light v Void as factions like at all, it's dumb. As long as the faction conflict makes sense and isn't in the middle of a crisis, it's fine.
    Light vs. Void factions instead of H v. A would bring up SO many issues...

Paladins would be...what locked only to play on the Light side? Rogues/Warlocks only on the Void? Where do Priests fit? Do they change faction along with spec?
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

7+ Year Old Account
    The happy place inside your soul, oh wait..

"Stallion" is also used to refer to males of other equids, including zebras and donkeys.

ZEBRA mount confirmed! jk

7+ Year Old Account

Turtles could technically be stallions of the sea.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I wouldn't be suprised if these are pre-order mounts they are getting ready to release soon after blizzcon with Pre-orders going live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Definitely a possibility...we've seen combat with things that are basically mounts before. Didn't Johnny Awesome's star pony fight occasionally? It's been a REALLY long time since I did those quests.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pilat View Post
    I wouldn't be suprised if these are pre-order mounts they are getting ready to release soon after blizzcon with Pre-orders going live.
    They'll still need a (small) content patch or hotfix before that as they don't seem to be entirely finished yet if that horse is indeed the Seabraid Stallion.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Keep factions don't do the whole Light v Void as factions like at all, it's dumb. As long as the faction conflict makes sense and isn't in the middle of a crisis, it's fine.
    I want to play Dwarf on Horde though

7+ Year Old Account
    The happy place inside your soul, oh wait..
    seabraid, like bound to the sea?

Quote Originally Posted by Pastatauren View Post
    While I would love a South Seas Xpac, I have to wonder if the KT armor set was a rouse. I mean why put a map of the zone on it, not to mention the Old God designs, and that they changed the files of an old unused Zandalari Set, makes me feel that it's almost their way of saying that was an elaborate troll. Wondering if it was there to distract from something else. My feelings about this get stronger when ever the Blizz guys post/tweet something trollish about South Seas. Has anyone found anything that doesn't relate to South Seas, tho I do think that the Old Gods are more likely to have a role in the upcoming xpac, just in a more indirect way. Perhaps new xpac ends with N'zoth being freed?
    I'm not sure if they put that much effort into a prank or ruse outside of April Fools.

This is either something that hints at the next expansion or it's something else unrelated to the expansion and maybe it's never used because their plans changed (and maybe will only be used in years from now).
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

If they are "dressed"... could that mean we can upgrade them? Horde gets a Raptor, Alliance gets a horse. We basically upgrade them like the artifact weapons, eventually to the point they could fly, thus being the new "pathfinder".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    <Little water bare picture>
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Sea Bears!

Good ol' Richy from Bikini Bottom and Aunty Jemima the Ugly. Left the forest a few years back, happy to sea they're keeping up with the times.

Ooooooh boy, am I getting excited! Going to fetch a few campers for dinner to celebrate and crack open a cold one with the boys.

Seafloor, here we come! (hoping sharkes taste as good as humen)

Keeping up Tortollan discussion:

Am I the only one here who is thinking sea horse or put those two together? An island expansion to some extent has been teased and we've never gotten multiple CE mounts for each faction. Could possibly be a sea horse mount for water vash 2.0 and raptor for on land. I think it makes more sense but I could be totally wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    Now you're trying to argue from the majority, akin to people making posts on forums with headlines such as "we don't like World Quests Blizzard, please remove them." Speak for yourself and let others speak for themselves.

I haven't attacked anybody's credibility. I've attempted to keep the discourse fair and open-minded. It's a very simple concept: we don't know what Blizzard's conventions and development processes are. We can speculate and we can attempt to apply our own experiences to deduct what they must be doing. But in the end it's all speculative. It might seem likely that the expansion name governs what they label the questing armour we've data-mined. I've never said it isn't the case. But it doesn't have to be. We have no conclusive evidence to suggest it is the case, and all we are doing is speculating with the patterns we've observed in order to build a flimsy hypothesis of what the next expansion might be. We're a bunch of geeks on an forum, that's all we are right now.
    Well for one I'm not arguing from ad populum because I'm not using the royal we to uphold my argument only to point out that's it's more than just me that's been telling you.

And two we have a historical trend that heavily heavily indicates the internal naming scheme they use, Wich as we know how important maintaining naming schemes are, gives solid evidence as to a part of the name of the next expansion is.

Yes it's not 100% it won't be until an announcement but it's a far cry from a flimsy hypothesis and is the most solid bit of info we have so far.

Now I'm done arguing. You made you point me and others countered it, you won't see the logic so this is ultimately futile to continue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    If they are "dressed"... could that mean we can upgrade them? Horde gets a Raptor, Alliance gets a horse. We basically upgrade them like the artifact weapons, eventually to the point they could fly, thus being the new "pathfinder".
    Artifact mounts......

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    1500 tonight guyzzzz?
    Ayeeee, may the shitposting commence. 1500 before prep starts!!!
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

I think you mean prebear.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

This thread is funny.

We have shitposters.
    We have dataminers posting some interesting stuff.
    We have innocent speculators.
    Then we have the few that are basically ignoring all the discussion and instead decide to have drawn out arguments on a gaming forum.

What a world we live in!