Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Agreed. He looks like one of the Zandalari trolls from ToT

Yeah that's always what he reminded me of.

I honestly think Argus the Unmaker looks super badass and really like how insanely powerful he is on top of that.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

So they ban the guy who's playing around pretending to be a raid boss and being funny, but not the perpetual whiner who does nothing but bring rain clouds and salt to every thread he desecrates.

OT: Not really sure what to say about this. Not sure they'd try a fel king Illidan.

A recreation of the end of Wrath? Please no.

I always just assumed that the crownless Argus would be a near-end phase model for him, or would be a wounded version of him for the end cinematic.

The implication is that the binding involves all of the Titans, so I doubt it's related to a Helm of Domination-style situation anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    So they ban the guy who's playing around pretending to be a raid boss and being funny, but not the perpetual whiner who does nothing but bring rain clouds and salt to every thread he desecrates.

OT: Not really sure what to say about this. Not sure they'd try a fel king Illidan.
    If by funny you mean annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    If by funny you mean annoying.
    Maybe he was saying pretending to be funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Deleted
    We took s Titan's skalp.
    Legit, will present it to Anduin for his collection in Stormwind.

Does Argus look Eredar-ish to anyone else? I wonder if the life on the Titan's world-soul planet looks like they do.

I wonder what Azeroth would look like. Maybe .. Night-elfish?

Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    Does Argus look Eredar-ish to anyone else? I wonder if the life on the Titan's world-soul planet looks like they do.

It's easily possible as basically the "blood" of Azeroth transformed the Dark Trolls into Night Elves. But night elves also kept some features of the trolls like the long ears, so probably some perfect bodied woman with regular ears and purple/blue skin?

On topic: It will surely happen but only after Argus asks Aman'Thul: "Father, is it over?"

About the only commonalities are a basic humanoid bodybuild(i.e. 2 arms, 2 legs, head, chest in roughly the same places as a human) and blue skin. I wouldn't consider that as looking "Eredar-ish". He looks closer to a giant blue human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)

Im pretty sure she looks like male pandaren.

Deleted
    Well that would be weird... seen how Argus is about 5 times his size

What will he do? Hide below it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium

Argus does seem to evoke the Draenei a bit, at least to me. I would imagine Azeroth as a composite of the various natural denizens of the world itself, but that would be singularly odd in appearance. I would imagine her to be similar to Eonar/Freya, but perhaps more in the mold of a caster.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

What is with the helm that Argus, Golganeth and Aggramar has?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Well that would be weird... seen how Argus is about 5 times his size

What will he do? Hide below it?
    It probably changes size to perfectly fit any wielder. Like all magic items do.

WoTLK: "Put the crown atop my head, Tirion..."
    Cata: "Put the chin atop my head, aspects..."
    MoP: "Put the old god heart atop my head, Thrall..."
    WoD: "Put the Gorehowl atop my head, Y'rel..."
    Legion: "Put the Argus atop my head, Khadgar..."
    Last edited by Justpassing; 2017-10-26 at 02:12 PM.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Turns out she speaks in an indecipherable fake Jamaican accent. But with cow horns, because she's the Tauren's Earthmother.

No. IF it is that way, Azeroth would look "troll-ish". But i doubt that is the case, since Argus doesn't really look like an eredar, and all titans look basically like big humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    No. IF it is that way, Azeroth would look "troll-ish". But i doubt that is the case, since Argus doesn't really look like an eredar, and all titans look basically like big humans.
    Would kind of be the other way around - humans are based on the Titanforged, based on the Keepers, who in turn are based on the Titans. Humans trace their decent through the Titans, effectively.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    It probably changes size to perfectly fit any wielder. Like all magic items do.
    There's more than one that doesn't. I'd go as far as saying that most don't.