Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Night Elves are corrupted by Elune, an interloper deity. They're no more "Trolls" than Forsaken are "Humans".

They're still people, but they're not trolls.

That said, Trolls, Goblins, and Tauren are the rightful heirs. Everyone else is just an interloper or a corrupted troll.
    I have no idea what you are talking about. Elune is just the deity they worship. They were empowered by Azeroth's lifeblood. They are the planet's dominant species (Trolls) further empowered by the energy of the planet itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    This is your first post... Not very reliable... Sorry.
    Yeah it doesn't need to be reliable. So take it or leave it, we have slightly more than one week to see.

Also to add reliability, which you probably all know, four new sub races are coming 7.3.5, not in expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Do you guys think the actual expansion has been leaked so far? or all just guesses/fakes?
    Someone got some small bit of x7 correct. That's about much they could get. Unless that changes >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by warneverchanges View Post
    Yeah it doesn't need to be reliable. So take it or leave it, we have slightly more than one week to see.

Also to add reliability, which you probably all know, four new sub races are coming 7.3.5, not in expansion.
    Doubt it but I'll bite. How do they plan on introducing them? Do we need to buy a race change?

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    I really want to see Void Elves become a thing.
    It's a thing coming in 7.3.5. No need to even wait until expac. (Since Horde gets Nightfall Elves, Alliance gets Void Elves, balanced!)
    Last edited by warneverchanges; 2017-10-26 at 11:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Elves are corrupted by Elune, an interloper deity. They're no more "Trolls" than Forsaken are "Humans".

They're still people, but they're not trolls.

That said, Trolls, Goblins, and Tauren are the rightful heirs. Everyone else is just an interloper or a corrupted troll.
    We don't know what Elune is. Nor the origins of Tauren, except for a quote from Xal'atath. Night Elves evolved from the Well. We also don't know about trolls, except they have hulking troll cousins that resemble titan constructs.

Theoretically, if it turns out that Eonar imbued Night Elves/Dark Trolls with such power, then they are one of many races to lead Azeroth. The first chosen races were Titanforged, Titan Keepers, and Titan Watchers. Amongst these are first iterations of gnomes, humans, and mogu. We're still not sure what races the Titans first encountered.

Whatever the case. They all benefit the World Soul.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2017-10-26 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    And that's why I trust you to never leak on an alt account.
    Lol, i wish i had insider blizz info.

It's a thing coming in 7.3.5. No need to even wait until expac. (Since Horde gets Nightfall elves, Alliance gets Void Elves, balanced!)
    What are Void Elves?

5+ Year Old Account
    Alright. Even if you wanna say "Empowered by Azeroth's Lifeblood" that still makes Night-Elves Titan-Corrupted while Trolls remain unmodified by any mystical force.

Still leaves them the true heirs to Azeroth.

Them, and Tauren, and Goblins.

Quote Originally Posted by kydon1328 View Post
    Doubt it but I'll bite. How do they plan on introducing them? Do we need to buy a race change?
    That part is completely unknown and pretty much 3 of them are already kinda expected, with Void elves being blood elves who now follow Vereesaa's path and get exiled from Silver Moon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    First post sounds more reliable to me, why would they risk their main lol.
    Hmmmmmmmmm, maybe...
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

I know I’ve said it a couple times but it bears repeating: There’s no way they add sub races and leave out Orc and Dwarf sub races.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    What are Void Elves?
    Where have you been the last 400 pages???

Quote Originally Posted by Pocok View Post
    Will we expect a launch date like August-September 2018 as in the case of Legion?
    Im betting on the july 4th holiday

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright. Even if you wanna say "Empowered by Azeroth's Lifeblood" that still makes Night-Elves Titan-Corrupted while Trolls remain unmodified by any mystical force.

That's not corruption at all. Not even close.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Sounds interesting... especially the new sub-races... could you specify which one/s???

That part is completely unknown and pretty much 3 of them are already kinda expected, with Void elves being blood elves who now follow Vereesaa's path and get exiled from Silver Moon.
    Nope, nope. No chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    Where have you been the last 400 pages???
    In this thread where we still don't know what Void Elves are?
    Which is why I asked a clarifying question, because him explaining exactly what the race is would clarify whether this is a leak or just him regurgitating information that is already known.

They aren't "Titan-Corrupted". they are energized by Azeroth. How would the weaker things that weren't empowered by the planet's energy be the heirs to the planet?

10+ Year Old Account

The Old Gods would've been the heirs had the Titans not influenced Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    What are Void Elves?
    Could be playable High Elves for the Alliance, changed by the void.

Or just some group of elves that got corrupted by the Void.

I'd go with the first since Alleria is dabbling into the void pretty seriously.