Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Incandio View Post
    I think account wide rep tokens are the new way of dealing with rep for alts. Seems likely they'll stick with this going forward to me.

Small thing, but I'm fed up with clicking on small icons on the side of the screen to perform questing actions. Surely there's a better way to interact with the occasional items you're given. Is there an addon for this?
    What version of this do we have for legion though?

instead of the reagent tab with like 100-200 slots. Make a collection with ALL crafting mats available in game and each slot have like 200-500 capacity. Gw2 style

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Wait what, we do? Isn't the transmog just stuck to the items though? So if you use the same pieces in all the specs you will look the same?

I might be blind, but I see no option for it online.
    Yes we do. I use most of the same gear (at least my tier) in both ele and resto, and completly different transmog. When you transmog your items, you can chose spec on a drop down list in the lower part of the window. I can post a picture when I get home from work.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRoads View Post
    Yes we do. I use most of the same gear (at least my tier) in both ele and resto, and completly different transmog. When you transmog your items, you can chose spec on a drop down list in the lower part of the window. I can post a picture when I get home from work.
    :O
    Thanks for this information, have we had this option for long? Never noticed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Account wide reputation... about time we get this

Quote Originally Posted by Floof View Post
    Account wide reputation... about time we get this
    Makes no sense in an mmo perspective, your alts didn't do work for those factions so why would he have any reputation with them?

Give us items that increase reputation gain once you reach exalted on one character instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

:O
    Thanks for this information, have we had this option for long? Never noticed it.
    I'm leaning toward atleast all of legion. I remember starting doing that a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyi View Post
    What version of this do we have for legion though?
    Once a character is exalted with a faction "most" of the tokens they subsequently gain for the rep become "Bind on Account".
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This post is brought to you by the letters U and F (though not necessarily in that order)

Makes no sense in an mmo perspective, your alts didn't do work for those factions so why would he have any reputation with them?

Give us items that increase reputation gain once you reach exalted on one character instead.
    Same could be said for mounts and battle pets as well then. Our alts didn't work for them yet can still use them. I think the old thinking of alts is dead with most people. The fantasy that this new character is just that, new, doesn't work unless all aspects of that character remain independent of the original. Personally, I can easily make the jump that each new character is part of the larger family that is my account, and thus, my family name carries weight with the factions, thus giving me the same status. This occurs in real life, or at least it did.

At this point, I just don't want to grind away on an alt to get things up to where my main is at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    [LIST]

I'd be cool with server merges and the name changes associated; provided they were handled well. How would you decide who gets to keep their name and who has to change? Age of account, age of character, or /played time on that specific character? something different?
    As you mentioned. I would say the person who has had the character name the longest. (Ofc those who are active) Or flag everyone for a rename and the person who is the fastest gets it. This shows the person who is active the most.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Account wide gold
    By this I mean I want to be able access my millions of gold on any character on any realm and any faction at any time. I'm sure this is the part where people pop in any say it would ruin economies and servers but at this point I'm willing to risk it for quality of life. I'd like to have the option to go to another realm to find something I want at a cheaper price without having to server change or do shady things in order to get gold on another realm.

i love this idea! would be so much easier!

Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    Do what better exactly? Unless you play a healer in PvE there's literally nothing to be gained from using a raid frame addon over the default blizz ones. Even method's arguably all time best healer Zaelia used the default raid frames with an ElvUI skin.

My own brother regularly heals at gladiator level MMR in 3v3 and achieved rank 1 in Europe RBGs at 3400 rated for 2 seasons in a row with the default raid frames.
    Fact: everything the standard frames can do, an addon can do too. Even adding just ONE more feature of any size, means addons are better than standard.

That someone can succeed with them means they're adequate. That's what the word means, that's what I said. You said they're always superior which is a fat lie of a statement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    @Jaylock

Tabards are in the Xmog Cupboard
    but you still need the rep on evry single character, not get exalted with say army of light and be able to mog that tabard on all toons, all your other toons aslo need to be exalted with army of light to be able to mog, so not truely acount wide.

Improved group finder to make M+ less of a mess. Like being able to filter out the shitty low lvl keys.
    Also I want to be able to see the name, ilvl, and realms of people currently in the group (not just the leader) so I don't blindly end up in a tacos group that I have to leave immediately cuz for some reason blizzard let's them play with people who use things they don't understand, like a mouse instead of a touchpad and shortcuts instead of clicking in the action bars.

Xrealm mythic

Quote Originally Posted by Cysia View Post
    but you still need the rep on evry single character, not get exalted with say army of light and be able to mog that tabard on all toons, all your other toons aslo need to be exalted with army of light to be able to mog, so not truely acount wide.
    yes, so what @Jaylock was wanting then, was for tabards when u unlock them to be able to be used on all toons.

aka Class Specific One like Blood Guard Etc???
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    More Video Games Live music from World of Warcraft.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Rep and stuff like that carried over to every character on your account (or at least server) so you don't have to do the rep grinds over and over. When you achieve exalted once it should carry over to every other character. It would be very helpful with Tabards and stuff. This doesn't mean you wouldn't still need to do quest chains if there is something important at the end like your class mount or w/e but if one of the quests in the chain was "get to revered" you could automatically complete that one if another character already got that. It would also be cool if Rep was shared over the account so if say I got 1500 rep on my Warrior and 1500 rep on my druid that would be 3000 rep towards the same faction bar. It makes it feel less like a pain in the ass to play alts if you know everything is working together.

Also, all transmog appearances should be account wide. Like if I run an old raid on my Warrior and cool cloth shoulders drop maybe my Warrior can't wear them but my Mage could. The way it works now is if I get cloth shoulders on my warrior they are just vendor trash. I'd have to run that raid with my Mage to get those shoulders. It would save time so you don't have to run every raid 50 times with every gear type. I know right now the only time it carries over is if my Warrior gets an armor piece DK's & Paladin's will be able to use those appearances but it should be unlocked for all classes as long as that class meets the requirements. So Mages can't transmog plate but if cloth drops for my Warrior it should be unlocked for my Mage to transmog.

- TRULY account-wide transmog, do away with the reputation requirement crap.
    - Server-wide gold pool for your characters, faction-based if need be.
    - Bigger stables for Hunters
    - Bagnon functionality built into the base game
    - Hide bracer/gloves functionality

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    Fact: everything the standard frames can do, an addon can do too. Even adding just ONE more feature of any size, means addons are better than standard.

That someone can succeed with them means they're adequate. That's what the word means, that's what I said. You said they're always superior which is a fat lie of a statement.
    So I have a completely adequate set of raidframes out of the box, maintained by blizzard, never out of date, never giving me LUA errors or bugs, and can perform at the highest possible level of the game as the role who's experience is literally centred around them. Remind me again why I would want to install an addon? What features make them "sufficient at most"? And what ONE feature do these addons offer that make them superior?

Also please quote me where I said they were "always superior". I said the blizz raid frames were "just as good, if not better", than any raid frame addon, based on the examples given previously. If you don't play at that level, your opinion has lost all merit. The fact that, in my opinion, the best healer in the world PvE scene during MoP and early WoD used the default blizz frames, is all the proof needed to dismiss your claim.