The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Less than 7 days. Let the real real real fake discussion begin!
    We're all standing on the wall, in the rain, watching the army of fake leaks approaching.

Soon, my speculators...
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Guys this globe has been around since Ulduar, is heavily outdated and you're reading too much into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    no, they won't push the site live till a post announcement time
    We COULD attempt to find out if they registered any domains, though. For instance, warlordsofdraenor.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    "Shadows of Kul'tiras"

Jaina returns to Kul'Tiras to do whatever(recruit troops/take over/cry), when she gets there she finds it under attack by Old God-corrupted Zandalari Trolls.

During a brief armistice between horde/alliance, the Alliance goes to Kul'Tiras to help defend, and the Horde to to Zandalar to kick OG Troll ass and cut off the flow of troops to Kul'Tiras.

Tier 1 - 2 dungeons on on Kul'Tiras and one on Zandalar and a OG Troll raid.

While we are off dealing with that shit, Azshara sneaks into Silithis, Drinks the Titan Blood, gets super swole - queue Naga invasions all along coastal EK and Kalimdore shores.

Tier 2 - There is a Naga/Azshara raid and maybe some OG/Naga dungeons... Underwater dungeon place 2.0.

After we kill Azshara, Titan Blood infused/resurrected OG's break free and ravage our capitols.

Teir 3, Old God raid where we fight ALL the Titan Powered OGs...
    What's that from?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Now its completely possible that Kul'tiras was an old title for the expansion as of July, or it was leaked on purpose and they changed the name for the tease.

However it does lend credence to _____ of Kul'tiras titles as well (I like Scourge, obviously, but Shadows would work too).
    The only reason I could see this happening is if the name did very bad with test audiences or something like that. But names of expansions and games are usually decided upon very early.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Guys this globe has been around since Ulduar, is heavily outdated and you're reading too much into it.
    I'm gonna date myself.

I remember during the pre-cata hype, after the leak about the old world revamp, we all thought that map was the map of Post-Cata Azeroth.

From what I can see, Wrath questing items did not use unique item icons, so they did not use unique item names.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=35620/berserkers-horns
    inv_helmet_104

http://www.wowhead.com/item=42801/nomadic-bracers
    inv_bracer_05

10+ Year Old Account
    It may have already been shared here, but here's the golden legendary card awarded in Hearthstone if you've purchased BlizzCon virtual ticket: A PIRATE.

https://twitter.com/JudgeHype/status/923960821562183680

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    1. We don't know this.
    2. All that signifies is that we are getting a HvA Thing again.
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Might wanna source that. There are Alliance and Horde camps there, that's all we know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Do we have proof of this?
    "Those who seek to rule this world will stop at nothing to possess it." - Khadgar
    "I could open a timeway to reveal how the Black Empire once sprawled over these sands. Or show you wars waged between mighty armies.

So much history. So much pain." - Zidormi
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Vasperon View Post
    What's that from?
    I think that one is just a prediction/wish

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    We're all standing on the wall, in the rain, watching the army of fake leaks approaching.

Soon, my speculators...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    "Those who seek to rule this world will stop at nothing to possess it." - Khadgar
    "I could open a timeway to reveal how the Black Empire once sprawled over these sands. Or show you wars waged between mighty armies.

You do realize the Black Empire was pre-War of the Ancients, right? And the wars waged could mean either of the two Wars of the Shifting Sands?

10+ Year Old Account
    Calling it. Sebraid stallion is the Naga racial mount. Only works under water, or maybe magically transforms into a horse on land.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    We COULD attempt to find out if they registered any domains, though. For instance, warlordsofdraenor.com
    I feel like I've tried every possible combination of _____ofkultiras.com and nothing's worked so far. Are you sure this would work in theory?

5+ Year Old Account
    My current prediction for 8.0 and attendant materials!

We'll fight C'thun either at launch in a scenario or mini-raid or we'll do it as part of the "Continuing Story" during what would typically be a Content-Drought. We'll learn that the Titansblood is incredibly powerful stuff and is far too dangerous for anyone to use, because it could fall into the hands of the Twilight's Hammer or other Old God Enthusiasts. But before we can stop it, Azshara will get her hands on some and flee into the water.

The Horde and Alliance, not trusting each other, will leave wardens to protect the Wound of Silithus who will basically stare at each other and plot murder while ostensibly protecting the Titansblood. We'll chase after Azshara into the "Lost Isles/South Seas" content for the first major portion of the expansion. Horde will wind up on Zandalar, Alliance on Kul'Tiras, and we'll learn that Jaina spent Legion getting Kul'Tiras back up to snuff and powerful when she took her rightful place as Queen of the island nation.

We'll fight against empowered Naga in some of the island content and stop their attacks on mainland Kalimdor and EK in updated zones that don't see much use anyhow. There'll be fighting on Plunder Isle against Pirates who are raiding both sides and may or may not be working with Azshara, and we'll wind up searching Tel'Abim and Hiji for various powerful items to use against Azshara.

In the end we'll defeat her, but not before N'zoth is empowered and -maybe- Yogg Saron. Probably with the help of the "Davy Jones" knockoff Alvawhatever who we'll have met various times while questing in the expansion.

We'll fight against N'zoth with the help of Undead Pirates that don't want the world destroyed but are either empowered by Kel'Thuzad or Bolvar Fordragon. If it's the latter DKs will get a neat "Order Hall" campaign built around those Pirates alongside any other "Deadships" that Bolvar is bringing to the fore. When confronted about his new undead pirate theme, the "Next Expansion Big Bad" will reveal his true self/evil colors and we'll wind up going into the Northern Plaguelands Argus-Style to fight him/his minions. The final raid will probably be a new Naxxramas or something similar, and the expansion will end in that person's death...

Only to have the other one (KT or Bolvar) to take up the power of the dead one and become the -true- big bad of the next expansion which will be a Lich King/Black Empire expansion centered around Yogg Saron, Ulduar, and the fullness of Saron's body underneath Northrend.

10+ Year Old Account

Which is very vague and the War of the Shifting Sands happened in Silithus to so nothing news. So no.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Imo that’s referring to the war of the shifting sands.

That's neither proof, nor an argument.

A war would make a lot of sense, and personally would lead to things I've predicted happening (Vareesa getting the axe), but there's no evidence for it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    It may have already been shared here, but here's the golden legendary card awarded in Hearthstone if you've purchased BlizzCon virtual ticket: A PIRATE.
    Yeah it has, people are saying that means that we can't have a pirate expansion which tbh isn't true. Both having a pirate xpac would be more than possible, but kul tiras doesn't even have to be proper pirate themed, just naval.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Calling it. Sebraid stallion is the Naga racial mount. Only works under water, or maybe magically transforms into a horse on land.
    But how would a naga even...?