Deleted
    Actually, any string starting with [two letters]-[something] sends you to the homepage...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean that's even worse.

For me there is no good way to handle this. Either we get boring purple-eyed Blood Elves while Horde gets borderline-new Nightborne, Horde gets nerfed Nightborne that are an insult to everything we saw in Legion, or we get super edgu Alleria type elves despite the lore making that neigh-impossible.

- - - Updated - - -

If the discoveries follow the leak, the leak is validated.

If the leak follows the discoveries, the leak is suspect.
    Yeah i am curious how Blizzard handles it (if they are our subraces that is) Thing is, lots of alliance players asked for High Elves. But I think Blizz doesn't want to just give Alliance blue eyed Blood Elves, and felt the need to differantiate them somehow from their Horde alligned brothers and sisters. If Horde gets Nightborne they'd differ more than the High/Void elves would from their counterpart (night elves) so that could ensue some whining from Alliance players. But to me that's just a case of "Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it"

Honestly I'm ready for one thing to happen after we watch the Blizzcon announcement:

We are all letdown with the reality vs. what we wanted and played up from the various leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    Honestly I'm ready for one thing to happen after we watch the Blizzcon announcement:

We are all letdown with the reality vs. what we wanted and played up from the various leaks.
    LOL as long as it takes place mostly on Azeroth I'm happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    People actually thinking that an expansion with the name of "Dark Legacy of Kul'Tiras" would be legit.
    Still better than Warlords of Draenor.

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    I'll be honest, I took a four year break from a few months into mop until start of legio, so I honestly have no clue what the black market boxes are.
    This: Unclaimed Black Market Container
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be honest, I took a four year break from a few months into mop until start of legio, so I honestly have no clue what the black market boxes are.
    They are boxes that can contain any item that can be found in the Black Market. Could be a mount, an old Naxxramas transmog, a recipe, an unobtainable weapon skin, etc.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    WHERE are the damn leaks?
    I am going to guess a major leak will happen... ehhh, let's say Tuesday.

If we get a major leak Tuesday, you shall owe me a cookie, deal ?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalay View Post
    I went there as a shadowpriest, Knaifu had nothing to say. Died and went back, still nothing, but the watery globe above the little maelstrom is now a white glowing orb that has like a ghostly darkish halo around it. The thing looks like it's the maelstrom in the sky, that you see while you're dead, only small and on the ground and with that extra orb.
    My main alt has turned out to be a s-priest (much to my surprise, i didnt like the spec at first) and i am quite attached to Knaifu. I dont want to lose her. Especially not for some petty Blizzard Storytelling mechanic. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    They are boxes that can contain any item that can be found in the Black Market. Could be a mount, an old Naxxramas transmog, a recipe, an unobtainable weapon skin, etc.
    Interesting. Do they have junk "rewards" in them?

That does look like a generic loot box.

Unclaimed Black Market Boxes (pay gold to receive a random item) and Emissary Caches (grind rep to receive a random bundle of items) seem like they are building up to something.

Deleted
    that moment when 6 days till blizzcon feels like 6 years---

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Because the quest armor that was datamined says “kultiras”, it’s very likely Kul’tiras is in the name of the xpac.
    Yeah and the datamined WoD stuff from MoP was called Iron Horde and the expansion wasnt called that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Unclaimed Black Market Boxes (pay gold to receive a random item) and Emissary Caches (grind rep to receive a random bundle of items) seem like they are building up to something.
    Emmisary Caches are connected to World quests, so you are ignoring context.

Yeah and the datamined WoD stuff from MoP was called Iron Horde and the expansion wasnt called that.
    But the Iron Horde was relevant to the story.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Interesting. Do they have junk "rewards" in them?

That does look like a generic loot box.
    Dunno if it's changed, but you can get PvP equipment of the other faction, making it literally unequipable in any way.

You can also get armor types that aren't yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Emmisary Caches are connected to World quests, so you are ignoring context.

But the Iron Horde was relevant to the story.

Well, it's obvious that Kul'tiras will be relevant, but he said the expansion name will contain "Kul'tiras" because of the datamined stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    My main alt has turned out to be a s-priest (much to my surprise, i didnt like the spec at first) and i am quite attached to Knaifu. I dont want to lose her. Especially not for some petty Blizzard Storytelling mechanic. =(
    heh, I really like her too. But she killed me a few too many times for me to think she'd go on being helpful to me, when she's powered up. Now... if they make something like a shadow-faction, that is maybe not hellbent on destroying the universe and instead only try to rule everything, I'd sign right up for it if I can keep knaifu for it.

Void Elf plot twist:

Alleria comes back to Azeorth and meets Sylvanas. She realizes the Blood Elves and Sylvanas' Forsaken are threatening the High Elve's survival so she goes for drastic measures and assassinates Vereesa and takes control of the Silver Covenant.

Due to the political pull Alleria has, some Blood Elves break off and join her cause as well. She gathers all of her followers, high elf and blood elf alike, and starts a huge ritual to infuse them with the void.

Boom, Void Elves are born.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    It wasn't armor though. Armor from Cata and onwards has the name of the expansion in each quest item.

She gathers all of her followers, high elf and blood elf alike, and starts a huge ritual to infuse them with the void.

Really doubt this will happen, as it would take a huge shit on Horde players and identity.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Emissary caches were taken from Diablo's bounty system. Basically, to keep players engaged and give them a reason to do outdoor content.

Nothing to do with lootboxes.

I am going to guess a major leak will happen... ehhh, let's say Tuesday.

If we get a major leak Tuesday, you shall owe me a cookie, deal ?
    Deal, Nostradamorc!

- - - Updated - - -

Void Elf plot twist:

Alleria comes back to Azeorth and meets Sylvanas. She realizes the Blood Elves and Sylvanas' Forsaken are threatening the High Elve's survival so she goes for drastic measures and assassinates Vereesa and takes control of the Silver Covenant.

Due to the political pull Alleria has, some Blood Elves break off and join her cause as well. She gathers all of her followers, high elf and blood elf alike, and starts a huge ritual to infuse them with the void.

Boom, Void Elves are born.
    Could happen but I don't believe in Alleria killing Vereesa.