Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    Russiagate was supposed to be about Hillary now.
    Ohh, is he talking about that Podesta thing? That thing that basically all of us were fine with, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Ohh, is he talking about that Podesta thing? That thing that basically all of us were fine with, lol.
    For some reason they seem to think we still give a dam about anyone from the Hillary campaign.

This is going to be one hell of a week. I don't even care who it is, I'm going to enjoy the shitshow, and laugh at all the attempts to deflect.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2017-10-28 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Can't wait to see the marching orders on the right for what talking points to defend this one.

Going to be really tough to claim nothingburger and a waste of time if charges are actually filed.
    Well I mean the ultimate goal here is to tie Trump's campaign to colluding with Russia to rig the election. That's what's been referred to as a "nothingburger". If Manafort or Flynn go down but a connection to a Trump campaign effort of that sort fails to materialize, then it's a just a couple guys up to no good. Got 'em, good, what's next on the Trump agenda?

Not that I'm a huge Trump fan, mind you, but let's not lose sight of what the left is really after here.

Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    Well I mean the ultimate goal here is to tie Trump's campaign to colluding with Russia to rig the election. That's what's been referred to as a "nothingburger". If Manafort or Flynn go down but a connection to a Trump campaign effort of that sort fails to materialize, then it's a just a couple guys up to no good. Got 'em, good, what's next on the Trump agenda?
    Manafort was in charge of Trump's campaign.

@Skroe @GennGreymane

where are you guys? we need ya!
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Well you've provided the blueprint for how Trumpeteers are going to spin it...
    Ignore it? If they didn't see it, it didn't happen? Exactly how I thought it was going to happen.

Wow after almost what... a year? They are ready to actually maybe accuse him of something now?

Stop the press at this pace this could be the clincher for his third term election.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    *scratches head* I was expecting some odd posts but this baffles even me. Not sure how the Dems need to spin a GOP prosecutor appointed by a GOP congress who is (likely) going to indict a member of the GOP.

The fact seems to stand up on their own here.
    Has to be some alt that was banned. Only 30 posts, 2 year old account.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    @Skroe @GennGreymane

Genn is quite busy loading all the transport ships with popcorn, it's going to take him a while. Cut the man some slack, he's the largest supplier of that delicious nourishment in the galaxy, if not the whole world.

Probably low level folks first but get your popcorn ready this is gonna get interesting. We are a few months off for the really good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Genn is quite busy loading all the transport ships with popcorn, it's going to take him a while. Cut the man some slack, he's the largest supplier of that delicious nourishment in the galaxy, if not the whole world.
    well, that's why we went to argus! you think it was to kill the legion? nah, it was to hijack their fleet and repurpose them to massive popcorn machines!
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

@Skroe @GennGreymane

Skroe has been convinced from day one that the stack of cards has been shifting to and fro for a long time now, that the wind has been picking up against it more and more as time goes by, and that it's only a matter of time before it all blows over. He's been quite confident about it. I'm genuinely interested in seeing what he has to say if there turns out to be no substantive link between Trump and Russian collusion.

See because the thing is, many on the right have been equally as adamant that it's much ado about nothing, including Steve Bannon and Ted Cruz.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindria View Post
    With an awful, no good, terrible week the Dems/Libs have been having; it'll be interesting to see how they try to spin this with whatever scalp they were able to come up with.
    Adorable, just plain adorable.

- - - Updated - - -

well, that's why we went to argus! you think it was to kill the legion? nah, it was to hijack their fleet and repurpose them to massive popcorn machines!
    That, and they have instantaneous transport. We don't have to rely on bat riders any more.

Not that I'm a huge Trump fan, mind you, but let's not lose sight of what the left is really after here.
    It is extremely difficult if not impossible to impeach a sitting president especially with the current congress. The goal here is to watch the GOP, Trump and his ilk destroy themselves as this investigation creeps on them like a cancer frankly the slower and agonizing it is the better. I want Trump to have the sword of damocles that is Mueller slowly descending on him while I enjoy the popcorn.

As for the left honestly I have no hope for the DNC unless something changes they seem to be idiots who can't tie their own shoelaces at the moment politically.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Wow after almost what... a year? They are ready to actually maybe accuse him of something now?

Stop the press at this pace this could be the clincher for his third term election.
    Wow, it's almost as if they don't want a rushed, half-assed investigation!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Depending on the charges given Manafort and Flynn's ties to the Trump campaign I'd say calling it a connection that fails to materialize is...really rather opposite of reality. As pointed out you are going to have a really hard time showing that Manafort colluded with Russia in isolation when he was in charge of the Trump campaign.

- - - Updated - - -

I see we've gone from a nothingburger to a "not fast enough" burger. That's progress at least.

This may surprise you but this is pretty much typical timing for an investigation of this nature.

Mueller was appointed in May of this year...your perception of time is off. Moreover third term? For Trump? If you think Trump would be somehow eligible for a third term you might want to read up on the Twenty-Second Amendment.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Wow, it's almost as if they don't want a rushed, half-assed investigation!
    Russian spy amirite?

10+ Year Old Account
    @Skroe @GennGreymane

In Valhalla with the bois.

OT: Lets wait and see.