7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AstralNader View Post
    My issue at the moment is why isn't the new raid out if they have Blizzcon ready to announce a new expansion? Wouldn't that be direct spoilers for it?
    77 day rule?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AstralNader View Post
    My issue at the moment is why isn't the new raid out if they have Blizzcon ready to announce a new expansion? Wouldn't that be direct spoilers for it?
    No, they don't have to spoil the ending to those who don't know it. They say something like "after the defeat of the burning legion".

Like the MOP trailer they said, "while we venture to defeat deathwing and end his blah blah", a new chapter will begin.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
    Something serious, in all of this?
    Cuse me?

Is tay tay not important enough for you?

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
    Something serious, in all of this?
    Tottle pet is tortollan (race from hearthstone) and dressedhorse.m2 is the supposed alliance mount for CE (armoredraptor.m2 being the horde one)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Hanging their tail from the side seems like a more viable option, but I still think it would look ridiculous. Right now the only way I can see them adding Naga as a race is to make them Highborne that turn into Naga in combat. I can't see any other way.
    You do know snakes can drape their coils over things without entirely wrapping themselves around them, right? And reins aren't exactly a new thing when it comes to riding animals either, so I'm not sure where this strangling idea of yours comes from. If you honestly can't see any other way, I have to say you lack even the faintest glimmer of imagination or thought.

Of course, the truth probably is that you just don't really like Naga all that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrakHed View Post
    You do know snakes can drape their coils over things without entirely wrapping themselves around them, right? And reins aren't exactly a new thing when it comes to riding animals either, so I'm not sure where this strangling idea of yours comes from. If you honestly can't see any other way, I have to say you lack even the faintest glimmer of imagination or thought.

Of course, the truth probably is that you just don't really like Naga all that much.
    Actually I've been advocate for playable Naga for... years now. I'm just saying that the video kind of opened my eyes to the glaring issues with it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Anything actually noteworthy come up? Or just more of the same?
    More of the same.

Tho there was a leak mentioning Tel'Abim being an outpost with a titan gateway leading to Tel'Abar on the other side of Azeroth
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Just read over it. That sounds out of left field enough to be something Blizzard would do.
    I feel like there would be something much more behind it, at least that's how I rationalize it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anything actually noteworthy come up? Or just more of the same?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    More of the same.

Tho there was a leak mentioning Tel'Abim being an outpost with a titan gateway leading to Tel'Abar on the other side of Azeroth
    We also had Yet Another Canned South Seas Leak.

This time with randomized islands (which there's been a depressing lack of in fake leaks) and a 4th Hunter Spec, but no mention of Races/Sub Races.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I was leveling a druid with heirlooms. I hit level 10 during the Duskhaven questline (the like 5-7 questline for Worgen).

I'm now 100% on board with level scaling for at least the 1-60 content. If not a full questline revamp. This is actually stupid.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Just read over it. That sounds out of left field enough to be something Blizzard would do.
    Way too detailed in my opinion.

Usually the people posting the leak aren't the ones who know all the info, but someone close to an employee who has been told a few things, and, like the broken telephone game, that info gets distorted and mixed up.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Actually I've been advocate for playable Naga for... years now. I'm just saying that the video kind of opened my eyes to the glaring issues with it.
    Then you just lack imagination. There are a number of seating styles that work just fine with a snake tail. Takes ten seconds to think of a few.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then you just lack imagination. There are a number of seating styles that work just fine with a snake tail. Takes ten seconds to think of a few.
    Thinking of seating positions and actually being able to implement that position into the game are 2 VERY different things.

This.

There's no reason that naga can't ride side-saddle on most mounts. Most of the mounted animations already look fairly ridiculous, so throwing a naga tail over the side of a mount isn't any more ridiculous than the rest of them. The only issue I could see is with mounts like Mimiron's Head, but there's so few of those mounts that they could just make the tail clip into the bottom or curl underneath them and it really wouldn't be that noticeable.

Get hype for Council of Tel'abim!!!

Just saw Chris Metzen and Jeff Kaplan driving this to blizzcon, tel abim confirmed
    - He who moves first always wins -

Has this always been on the WoW website? us.battle.net/wow/en/legion/#whatsnext

Quote Originally Posted by Xizim View Post
    Thinking of seating positions and actually being able to implement that position into the game are 2 VERY different things.
    It really depends on how much tail you have to work with, but I honestly don't even consider the ideas that would be difficult to implement. Wrapping the tail around the mount is stupid. Draping the coils over the mount, in one way or another, is quite workable. The exact configuration depends on how long you make the tail.

Slow thread today, less than a week until Blizzcon. The hype is too much, I can't really focus on anything.

We really need upvotes.