Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Do you have a legendary weapon/armor?

Greetings champions! Good to see you, as always.

So, I've never been a fan of the enourmous grind required to get a legendary, but I respect those who got the time and patience to create one. It is one of the longest "quests" in this game, requiring huge amounts of efford and/or gold. I got my [Bo] in my Daredevil and I'm already happy with it .

So, do you have a legendary? Tell me/us your story about how you crafted it! Do you think its worth it?

Deleted
    i crafted nevermore for my ele. most of the mats I had saved up on since launch because even though I wasn't set on grinding I basically turned my bank into a piggy bank so i could *one day* craft a leggy. so it wasn't too expensive and I definitely think it was worth it since eles only use 1 weapon set and staff ele is stronk as heck so I always have it equipped.

I'm on the last stages of the PvE legendary backpack as well by now.

I have a fully crafted Dreamer, I have Howler at the last step, and I just started on the Serph Sword Oh yea I was slowly working my way through Chuka too but the second collection is soooo boring and frustrating.

I made Bolt and sold it, don't have anything currently. I do have Vengeance, slowly working towards Save the Queen. I really started it because I like the Save the Queen skin...

I'd like a couple of them, like Nevermore, but I don't like Fractals and stuff, and they really want you to do all the content rather than what you like.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

I was on my journey to craft Bifrost but no one runs Arah anymore so I'm stuck there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dreamer
    Moot
    Juggernaut
    Howler
    HOPE
    Ascension
    Ad Infinitum

slowly working on Incinerator.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    I was on my journey to craft Bifrost but no one runs Arah anymore so I'm stuck there.
    Unless you hate it, you can do the pvp or wvwvw reward tracks for Arah stuff also.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    Got moot and ad infinitum, could get the leg armor but the provisioner token farm is just boring.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Unless you hate it, you can do the pvp or wvwvw reward tracks for Arah stuff also.
    not a big fan of it but I suppose I'll have to do that if I can't get any Arah runs going

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    not a big fan of it but I suppose I'll have to do that if I can't get any Arah runs going
    You can also run 8 (or is it 6) unique dungeon paths. At the end you get a chest that lets you pick something like 150 tokens from whatever dungeon you want, repeat indefinitely without a cool down. Story modes count too, so if you're good at AC that like 4 paths in an hour or less.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Nope, but I have a load of ascended for each character.

Currently I've got legendary armor (medium), warbringer, eternity, bolt, nevermore, chuka and chumpawat, and the predator. I'd like to work on incinerator next. I love making legendaries!

I've got Howler, Ascension and Aurora.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

I've crafted my sunrise back in Vanilla GW2. After I returned, I crafted a Howler. Now I am almost finishing my Tiger Short Bow Legendary

10+ Year Old Account
    Sunrise. The only legendary i have. Got the hunter precursor from TP for 20g
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Hell no, ain't nobody got time for that.
    Pretty much, I do my grinding in WoW and FFXIV, while GW2 is my fuck around MMO. If anything, I'll rather drop another $200 on gems and buy Eternity if I really want it for my reaper/warrior.

The reaper ascended weapon is good enough for me tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    got another legendary (rotgort), had enough materials to craft it without spending much gold, just the 100g for the icy runestones, may just buy another precursor for metereologicus but eh, idk.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Crafted Twilight back in vanilla GW2, got 3 precursor in a row while doing that thing with exotic gear...
    Can't remember the name, but it's like disenchanting.

Sold two, crafted Twilight

Sent from my F8331 with Tapatalk

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just got both Dusk and Dawn today, so now im gonna go for Twilight.

Got Dusk from the mystic forge after buying 45 cheap exortic GS and i got Dawn from the meta event in Auric basin, so this was a good GW2 day for me
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Played for a few months on HOT launch, got Sunrise. Played for 1 month on POF launch, got Predator.