Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    I'd be excited for dragonkins!
    At last! Someone to share mine and Paula Deen's enthusiasm!

Madness will consume you!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I don't recall him in Legion.
    He turns up at the end of Return of Kharazan and basically hints on what Illidan will do in the ToS cinematic. (The door quote, on mobile cant link it now)
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I don't recall him in Legion.
    He was alive and well at the end of Kara and basically LMAO'D and Flipped and Dipped tfout at the end of the dungeon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    He mentioned Sand to, a burning wound or something like that.
    Sands... soaked in pain. Rivers... rivers of blood.
    Skies aflame. A sword... in the darkness... the wound... burning...
    Sar...ger...as...
    It was actually more literal than I would have expected.

He turns up at the end of Return of Kharazan and basically hints on what Illidan will do in the ToS cinematic. (The door quote, on mobile cant link it now)
    It's easier to shut a door than to step through it.
    Last edited by mmoc1f722ef552; 2017-10-29 at 02:20 PM.

I miss coffeebird.

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    I miss coffeebird.
    I do too. He may have a position soon considering he went to fucking Wildstar LMAO

i want EVERYTHING to be leaked just for some juicy ragefueled tweets from cuckstalon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    It has to do with Silithus (presumably) because in the datamined VO after antorus the titans blood is mentioned as being powerful and must be protected
    Blood magic is also a thing, as are vampires. Both of these can be just as easily associated with "our strength is in the blood, and let us not leave their blessing in these dark days."

However, after pondering on it for a while longer I can see how it could be linked with the wound, especially if this line is spoken by someone like Khadgar. "Their" would obviously be referring to the Titans. Some have suggested that we would use Azeroth's lifeblood to forge new weapons for ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    i want EVERYTHING to be leaked just for some juicy ragefueled tweets from cuckstalon
    Celestalon will just whine about how he can't do Mythic Raiding because he plays on Tablet and how people who beat him ingame are just toxic trolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Maybe they introduce vrykul and make humans their subrace, same with ogres and making orc their subrace, since it fits more that way from a lore pov than the other way around. That is unless they are new races.

Also, wouldn't others feel like ogres and vrykul were something that would fit more in WoD and Legion, but got severly delayed?
    They would certainly be more fitting for WoD and Legion. That said, I could see Humans having Vrykul as subrace (due, primarily, to their lack of potential subraces. Unless they want to introduce customization differences between Kingdoms [Lightforged Draenei do get by on tattoos, different eyes and more customization options]). Ogres for Orcs are where things break down for me. I mean, both Ogres and Vrykul could justify themselves as a standalone race, but while Vrykul could also compensate for lack of options among Humans, Ogres really can't. Orcs simply aren't lacking subrace options. As it currently stands we have the potential for Mag'har, Blackrock, Shattered Hand and Dragonmaw Orcs (Fel Orcs too if we really want to read too much into NPCs). Orcs are actually fairly saturated with subrace options. Given that, I see no reason to brush them aside and shove Ogres in that way.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I read that as meaning three new races: one neutral (wyrm skin), one Alliance (Vrykul) and one Horde (ogre).

WHich is too good to be true.
    That was my reading of it as well, which is why I haven't put much weight behind it, regardless of its other areas of credibility. That said @Hitei makes a good point regarding the potential for it to be the Worgen subrace. Maybe I'm reading too much into the formatting though, but I really don't see a reason to have a distinct category for the Worgen subrace, then list off Horde/Alliance subraces in a different section of the "leak."

Deleted
    Considering that a simple flask of the Well of Eternity was able to create powerful fonts like the Sunwell the Wound HAS to be a source of power on an unimaginable level.

Thread has been moving at a snail's pace the last 2 days. Let's hope that changes with some decent fake leaks today.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    They would certainly be more fitting for WoD and Legion. That said, I could see Humans having Vrykul as subrace (due, primarily, to their lack of potential subraces. Unless they want to introduce customization differences between Kingdoms [Lightforged Draenei do get by on tattoos, different eyes and more customization options]). Ogres for Orcs are where things break down for me. I mean, both Ogres and Vrykul could justify themselves as a standalone race, but while Vrykul could also compensate for lack of options among Humans, Ogres really can't. Orcs simply aren't lacking subrace options. As it currently stands we have the potential for Mag'har, Blackrock, Shattered Hand and Dragonmaw Orcs (Fel Orcs too if we really want to read too much into NPCs). Orcs are actually fairly saturated with subrace options. Given that, I see no reason to brush them aside and shove Ogres in that way.

That was my reading of it as well, which is why I haven't put much weight behind it, regardless of its other areas of credibility. That said @Hitei makes a good point regarding the potential for it to be the Worgen subrace. Maybe I'm reading too much into the formatting though, but I really don't see a reason to have a distinct category for the Worgen subrace, then list off Horde/Alliance subraces in a different section of the "leak."
    Thing is that orcs derived from Ogres, so just as humans and vrykul, ogres and orcs share the exact same connection
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    So, having fun with Cluemancer's leak again, here are my thoughts!
    • The circle closed and the stars went out.
    I think this is about the portal between Azeroth and Argus. Meaning, the portal closed.

• The prophet would not have lied, right? Yes, no, I'm talking about another.
    Considering the following sentence is about Voodoo, I'd say it's referring to Prophet Zul.

• You are not the Horde without us.
    Definitely talking about Ogres, who've been a part of the Horde since forever.

Deleted
    I don't think it's actually possible to for us to get spoiled at this point, we've become so skeptical and jaded that even if a real leak is posted here it's automatically dismissed as faked and photoshopped, altered footage, etc.

Perhaps it will be a hindsight thing, "oooh so that guy's leak was real after all" during the reveal at Blizzcon, but before Friday I doubt anything is going to surface that's going to convince us that it's real, it will just be dismissed as fake.
    Last edited by mmoccdfb04c462; 2017-10-29 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    /snip because I just want your attention.
    Could you tell us what Orgrims story would have been before they scrapped it? I was really disappointed when he just lay dead at this beach.
    Blademasters are as much Warriors as Navy Seals are Soldiers.
    A possible thought of a Blademaster about Warriors
    "They shout, they curse, stabbing wildly; more brawlers than warriors. They make a wondrous mess of things. Brave amateurs, they do their part"
    (300)

@Fahrad Wagner

• The circle closed and the stars went out. The resurection of an Old God? Some kind of ritual?

Isn't this just a reference to "you will drown in a circle of stars" quote from ilgynoth ?

• It's an honor to receive the gift of wyrm skin from you. Dragonkins of course!

my first thought too but the naga interpretation kinda makes sense after someone said that.

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    #TeamGibLizardBlizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    • The circle closed and the stars went out.
    I think this is about the portal between Azeroth and Argus. Meaning, the portal closed.

• The prophet would not have lied, right? Yes, no, I'm talking about another.
    Considering the following sentence is about Voodoo, I'd say it's referring to Prophet Zul.

• You are not the Horde without us.
    Definitely talking about Ogres, who've been a part of the Horde since forever.
    Good point, I thought of ogres as well and it's very relevant indeed!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    Considering that a simple flask of the Well of Eternity was able to create powerful fonts like the Sunwell the Wound HAS to be a source of power on an unimaginable level.
    This makes me think that the whole turning it into a new well of eternity thing has promise. But it also sounded wierd.

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    I don't even care if we get playable ones. I just want to see them again. Maybe even empower them. I like the idea of maybe the Infinite going for a new well of eternity or something.