Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Oh I hope not. I came up with that exact plot... when I was in 8th grade, thought it sounded cool then. A monster piloting a storm around sounds stupid 11 years later.
    *cough* Sharknado anyone?

I don't know, I think it might be cool if done right to stir up things along the coast lines and maybe put at least a little threat into the old world too. I hated being in the old world and everyone was just like... yea... the Legion. We don't see them, we don't care. Especially the roleplayers who should know better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I got this from the same person who sent me this. Again, I know this person as not one to lie, but they also know how excited I am to find out about the next expac, so their claim to be a member of some "ooooh secretz!" Discord channel where they're getting this is probably just to wind me up.

I'm assuming the "massive shadow" is Sargeras' sword as it's about to plunge into Azeroth?
    That doesn't sound right.

Jaina has arrived on Kul Tiras, and the storm is probably the one being written about in Christie Golden's new novel. So I'm assuming it's some sort of mega storm caused by Queen Azshara, in an attempt to 'drown' the world or whatever. Turning our domain into hers.

The soldiers seem like crazed Kul Tiras guards, probably affected by the Old Gods' whispers. It doesn't sound like Jaina is being evil. She's probably doing what she has to in order to take back Kul Tiras.

The storm reminds me of War of the Worlds, and of the new Stranger Things monster. It's probably an Old God or one of its minions moving around in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    If the Shadow is N’zoth I imagine it’s his storm. See Hearthstone Art. Particularly golden animation.
    Okay there's a qui pro quo between what I'm trying to say and what you're understanding.

I was saying that the shadow could just be part of Azshara's storm (as this storm was mentioned in Gloriandrus' leak). In that vision, I'm not considering this shadow as the "shadow of something" but rather just as a "shadow in itself". I know what N'zoth looks like, I was just pointing out that the shadow can just that that, a shadow (with a dark magic origin for sure) and doesn't need to be especially the shadow of something else, bigger and monstruous.

That being said, I agree that it would be awesome if it was N'zoth and that what we're seeing is its shadow indeed!

Deleted
    Massive storms by Azshara and Nzoth waking up making people go crazy. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    That doesn't sound right.

Jaina has arrived on Kul Tiras, and the storm is probably the one being written about in Christie Golden's new novel. So I'm assuming it's some sort of mega storm caused by Queen Azshara, in an attempt to 'drown' the world or whatever. Turning our domain into hers.

The soldiers seem like crazed Kul Tiras guards, probably affected by the Old Gods' whispers. It doesn't sound like Jaina is being evil. She's probably doing what she has to in order to take back Kul Tiras.
    What if a cinematic with jaina in it parallels thrall in warcraft 3. First we get terrible images of storms and darkness and evil etc etc etc, then we flash to Jaina waking up (just like Thrall did way back when) in bed. And Vereesa touches her arm next to her and is like 'what is it?' and jaina responds with 'a storm is coming'

7+ Year Old Account
    What if the massive storm is cause by Jaina? She has a part of Lei Shen's power in her staff. Refrigerator of the LeiShen confirmed
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    The sword would be massive, Sargeras would be massive. Both seem more likely to me as part of a reveal.

Hell, Blizz could hype this short up as "bridging the gap between Antorus and <Expansion Name>." Showing for the first time what happens at the end of Antorus (unless you read datamining) and also leading directly into the new expansion (via the Storm)

Also count me in the camp of, if this leak is legit, the Storm being just pure dark magic as well. Like just unbridled "this is the power of N'Zoth." No pilot, no silly octopus inside of it, no raid inside it, it's just pure void magics.
    What I don’t get is why they’d show Jaina fighting Old God minions and then turn around to watch Sargeras stab the planet with his sword and go back to fighting crazed soldiers* as the announcement mini-cinematic? Would seem like foreshadowing the main villain of next xpac (N’zoth or Azshara if this is true) would seem to make more sense.

*cant tell with last sentence, is she returning to fight the soldiers or did she blink towards the shadow and start attacking it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    What if the massive storm is cause by Jaina? She has a part of Lei Shen's power in her staff. Refrigerator of the LeiShen confirmed
    Why would she do that though? The only two who have an interest in drowning the world are Azshara and N'zoth!

10+ Year Old Account
    99.9% sure Blizzard creative devs forgot about the Thunder King powerup that she got at this point.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I read through my original WoD leak thread again. So much fun. 40 pages of people (understandably) in denial.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Why would she do that though? The only two who have an interest in drowning the world are Azshara and N'zoth!
    Maybe the storm somehow gives her an advantage over her enemy. Also, do we know if Azshara has HARP technology to control the weather?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    99.9% sure Blizzard creative devs forgot about the Thunder King powerup that she got at this point.
    Hopefully Golden didn't, Jaina is her baby.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    What if a cinematic with jaina in it parallels thrall in warcraft 3. First we get terrible images of storms and darkness and evil etc etc etc, then we flash to Jaina waking up (just like Thrall did way back when) in bed. And Vereesa touches her arm next to her and is like 'what is it?' and jaina responds with 'a storm is coming'
    Anything is possible, I suppose. I'm even getting some Khadgar flashbacks from the audio drama leading up to Legion. But I'm liking what I hear, I hope it's legit.

Also, N'zoth is noted for being weaker than the other old gods, so having them "fuse" could be a believable way to make N'zoth an end-expansion boss

Deleted
    Remember Eye of Azshara was about summoning a massive storm incarnation so it could be continuation of that. What happened to the tidestone of GOlganneth?

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    Anything is possible, I suppose. I'm even getting some Khadgar flashbacks from the audio drama leading up to Legion. But I'm liking what I hear, I hope it's legit.
    With Jaina and Thrall having been so heavily linked in the past it would be a nice cinematic parallel of the thrall's vision CGI but with Jaina.

Maybe the storm somehow gives her an advantage over her enemy. Also, do we know if Azshara has HARP technology to control the weather?

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully Golden didn't, Jaina is her baby.
    Technically it is generally assumed she doesn't (yet) and that's probably why she was trying to steal the Tidestone of Golganneth?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    Also, N'zoth is noted for being weaker than the other old gods, so having them "fuse" could be a believable way to make N'zoth an end-expansion boss
    Isn't it said that during the black empire he was the weakest out of the 4? He could've certainly gained a lot of power by not being checked on for a long time. Since no watchers seem to be watching over him.

Also, do npcs in game know of N'zoths existence?

I believe all the Pillars of Creation are back where we left them in the cleated Tomb of Sargeras.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    With Jaina and Thrall having been so heavily linked in the past it would be a nice cinematic parallel of the thrall's vision CGI but with Jaina.
    I'll one-up you. I'd like to see Thrall and Jaina be the big two in the expansion. Both getting to the bottom of it all, Thrall by countering the storm and Jaina by taking control of Kul Tiras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOLDOOG View Post
    Remember Eye of Azshara was about summoning a massive storm incarnation so it could be continuation of that. What happened to the tidestone of GOlganneth?
    It's supposed to be in the Tomb of Sargeras to remove the Legion Portal into our world. That doesn't mean between the end of Legion and x7 it gets stolen.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi