Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Pride

They damn well know that their whole reputation and ideology is at stake and are now affraid to admit they've made a VERY BIG mistake - one they will live out for the rest of their lives.
    I'm not at all sure that they're partisans or follow any particular ideology. I just think they like Donald Trump. In kind of the same way that people like Taylor Swift. No matter what she does, no matter how often or how radically she changes her style, some people will still just like her because shes her. Trump fans fell in love with a crass, unsophisticated, bulling anti-intellectual, and as long as he remains so, they'll love him. Think about it, if Trump came out and said something like, "The specter of a hostile foreign power meddling in our elections needs to be investigated thoroughly, and in the United States, we don't jail our political opponents," that would be the only thing that could lose him support among his base.

Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    Translation form RusBot to English: "I just make unsubstantiated claims about the other side to mud up the waters".
    I see both sides and so far the one with most unsubstantiated claims is the one that posts the most; and that's not "Trumpkins".

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post

Yeah, so totally convincing!
    Any bets that "female russian national" is the same lawyer trump jr met with? Because that would be hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    You can't pardon somebody before the judge ruled guilty. Accepting a pardon means you accept that you committed a crime and that you technically should pay a price for it.

It's avoiding jailtime in a sense
    Demonstrably false. See Watergate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    For many. Anyone with any left leaning at all is a "fucking commie".....
    In the US you don't even have to be left to be labeled a commie. You just have to be left of the far right extremists.
    Last edited by Wyrt; 2017-10-30 at 08:26 PM.

I see both sides and so far the one with most unsubstantiated claims is the one that posts the most; and that's not "Trumpkins".
    Count the charges? Then count how many "your side" has going for them?
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Think if this was Obama or if Hilary had won and this was happening to her.
    She would have already been impeached.

Removal by the Senate would be underway, but unlikely due to partisanship.

Probably a Clinton resignation, President Kaine.

I could get on board with that alternate reality - President Milquetoast wouldn't be so bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    In the US you don't even have to be left to be labeled a commie. You just have to be right of the far right extremists.
    Umm.. I think you mean "left" mate
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Any bets that "female russian national" is the same lawyer trump jr met with? Because that would be hilarious.
    Sounds plausible, but the fact they talked over Skype seems to make it unlikely; Veselnitskaya doesn't actually speak English, and arranging Skype calls with translator sounds like huge hassle.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    Count the charges? Then count how many "your side" has going for them?
    I have no side here.

The more charges the merrier!
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2017-10-30 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    Another comment on Mueller's strategy:

[IMG]http://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/2878ff-1509393842.jpg[IMG]
    Jeesus - love that 8/8 line:

He may know what you're hiding. He'll scorch you and yours if you lie. Spill and he'll go easier. Don't wait too long.

Wow, this quote is grounds for a new childhood urban monster tale song for little Republican children to heed warning to as they fall asleep on Halloween night!

Beware! The Muller-man comes!

He may know what you're hiding.

He'll scorch you and yours if you lie.

Don't wait too long, my little fry.

Beware! The Muller-man comes!

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No, no you aren't.
    Nice proof you have there.

Sounds plausible, but the fact they talked over Skype seems to make it unlikely; Veselnitskaya doesn't actually speak English, and arranging Skype calls with translator sounds like huge hassle.
    No you don't need a translator anymore online translates are fairly good not sure if that is what they did but language is not as huge of a barrier anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

I have no side here.
    Attempting to create a false equivalency to make Trump look better shows you very clearly have a side. Cut your bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    No you don't need a translator anymore online translates are fairly good not sure if that is what they did but language is not as huge of a barrier anymore.
    Well, Skype actually has built-in translator for text; i guess you could use that in a pinch.

Sounds unlikely though; a lot of things get lost that way.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Damn Communist, the problem with communists like you is that they label anyone they disagree with as nazis. If you sympathize with communists, that makes you a communist, communist.
    My God captain the hypocrisy levels are beyond survivable levels. Creating hypocrisy of this magnitude is beyond any known science.

So let me get this straight here Tony. You complain that people are throwing out the term Nazi at everyone they disagree with and they have no idea what it means. Yet you and other like minded individuals throw the term communist out at people you folks disagree with even though clearly you and like minded individuals have no idea what it means. Do you see the hypocrisy here or you just willfully oblivious to it or you just don't care it is one of those three options there buddy.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So what do you figure Papadopoulos will get in exchange for squealing or has he been granted immunity?
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Well, Skype actually has built-in translator for text; i guess you could use that in a pinch.

Sounds unlikely though; a lot of things get lost that way.
    I have been using it for years for international calls, it used to be really really bad but you get the gist of most things.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    So what do you figure Papadopoulos will get in exchange for squealing or has he been granted immunity?
    What is the maximum punishment for lying to FBI, as per law?

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    Demonstrably false. See Watergate.
    Nixon got taken down because he tried to intervene with the investigation by firing the Attorney General and then going down the latter which he also recorded.

This resulted in a new set of investigations that eventually brought Nixon down because of his own recording which clearly showed intend.

Watergate is a complex case and people written books about it but eventually don't forget Nixon never got impeached and he resigned.

If people honestly believe this orange moron will resign because of dangers of impeachment they are kidding. Trump loves the attention and the power, he would never resign as long as he believes his core racist base still believes him.

I have no side here.
    Your side is the russian side. You can try to play around that as much as you like.