Deleted
    The free stream of the Opening Ceremony has been posted across all of Blizzard's YouTube accounts.

Here's the one on the WoW channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=simrIH5k7FU

7+ Year Old Account
    According to that chinese leak no announcement for 8.0 :thinking:

Deleted
    *Rubs face*

It's going to be based around Sylvanas vs Genn. I swear I read a 'leak' about it weeks ago - trying desperately to find it again now as it may have been the leak.

Lordaeron + the moon. Makes total sense. Not to mention the statue of Sylvanas at Blizzcon.

I'm still also calling affinities. Shadow and Light or something of the kind.

EDIT: It WAS here: boards.4chan.org/v/thread/393407253/wow-leak Can't find it as it's excluded in the internet archive. Any ideas?
    Last edited by mmocfd8d985519; 2017-10-31 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    *Rubs face*

It's going to be based around Sylvanas vs Genn. I swear I read a 'leak' about it weeks ago - trying desperately to find it again now as it may have been the leak.

Lordaeron + the moon. Makes total sense. Not to mention the statue of Sylvanas at Blizzcon.

I'm still also calling affinities. Shadow and Light or something of the kind.
    Well, we had this leak as well:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...alm-of-Shadows

Explicitly mentioning Lordaeron and Sylvanas + Kul'Tiras and Jaina, focus on dragons (Chromie / Murozond) and has nothing to do with the usual South Seas leaks.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Are people just gonna get more and more scared of no 8.0 announcement over the next few days or something? cmon

Dudes! Just ~80 hours more!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Need complete 200 pages! And we need more leak!

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Hype hype hype hyyyyyype!

New game:
    Tides of War, Cluemancer, Old World, Wrath of Baba Ji

Put your money on one, tell us why.

Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    New game:

Wrath of Baba Ji. Cause I got BIG LOVE PROBLEM CURSE MOJO TO UNDO.

So new expansion is south seas and Lordaeron war?

http: //www mmo-champion com / threads / 2283199-World-of-Warcraft-8-0

Found it from summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfish View Post
    So new expansion is south seas and Lordaeron war?

http: //www mmo-champion com / threads / 2283199-World-of-Warcraft-8-0

Found it from summer.
    Nice found! I am so ready to take back Lordaeron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    All their druid casters shapeshift into animals. I am sure there are plenty of fanfics telling us how elven maidens experimented with their boyfriend's bear or stag form
    Who wouldn't want experiment with such a bearsome partner. Bear is big he he

Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    New game:

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Wrath of Baba Ji. Cause I got BIG LOVE PROBLEM CURSE MOJO TO UNDO.
    Love problem baba show vagene bob pics pls bitch lasagna

I fix u r love problem baba

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Who wouldn't want experiment with such a bearsome partner. Bear is big he he

Love problem baba show vagene bob pics pls bitch lasagna

I fix u r love problem baba
    Lasagna? Yes please mamma bear.

*tired of fake leaks already* As much as I'd like a Lordaeron war upon the Forsaken, definitely not buying this crap. Did you even try, OP?

>Turalyon leading the Alliance forces to retake parts of Lordaeron
    >Zandalar
    >Kul'Tiras being Innsmouth
    >No specific mentions about features, not condemning subraces/character customization

Fuck me, I'm sold. Pls give.

Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    I will quote myself for this.

Both. I'm the embodiment of contradiction.
    And I own it. I found this thread very unlikely when I first read it, I think it might be true now. However something consistent is that I've always been excited for a Lordaeron expansion, just intrigued at how it would turn out for the Forsaken if we actually take it back.

Deleted
    We are close to the finalee so I'm gonna do my usual stuff and turn the current trends into my expansion idea.

World of Warcraft: War for Lordaeron

Azeroth was wounded by Sargeras. As the heroes return from Argus and head towards Silithus they find the wound occupied by Tirasian soldiers lead by Jaina and Sylvanas' Forsaken. Sylvanas wants to close the wound as Azeroth is the planet she lives on and is not that keen on dying, but Jaina does not trust her. She tries to use the distrust of Tyrande and Genn to convince the Alliance that the Horde has to be dealt with.

To stop the fight Khadgar says that he will close the wound if we leave the artifacts with him. The battle is averted and the Kirin Tor does start working on the wound. But Jaina is determined. She gathers those she convinced on Kul Tiras to plan an invasion of Lordaeron.

Of course Sylvanas won't go down without a fight. She sends her own forces to the surrounding isles and thus begins the brutal war for territory, allies and resources.

- Zandalar is an aquatic city filled with fish tailed Trolls

- DK starting area revamp

- Draenei and Belf starting area revamp

- Racial Campaigns
    - Trolls connect to their roots in Zandalar
    - Forsaken fight to make sure they don't loose their homeland again
    - Worgen follow Tess as she tries to save her father from doing something stupid and struggles with the idea of being the end of the Greymane dinasty
    - Pandaren are in panic mode as they are caught in the middle of the faction war again
    - There is stuff under Kul Tiras in he ocean that has the Night Elves worried

- New Battleground: Gadgetzan Street War: 3 way battle. Pick a team at the beginning. Limited places on each team. Capture and hold buildings to gather points. Look for loot caches for potions, guns or jade golems.

- Subraces: Sit into the cockpit of your own customizable submarine and race against your friends. Or just practice by racing against the clock.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 more days of work and then I have 1 day off and then 4 days off. Only asked for 2. Oh well. Mario on Sunday and Monday. Im still in the Sand Kingdom. Taking my time. Having trouble finding anymore moons though. Have like 24 or 34 not sure and about to fight the boss. Guessing more unlock after that and everything unfreezes.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...f-Warcraft-8-0

I guess in Blizzcon Demo Area attendees will try the massive Lordaeron PvP Battles.