Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    And how do you know he actually did it?

Do you have better sources than the rest of us?

Or are you just hopping on the bandwagon?
    he came out as gay right after the allegations were made and his defense is tantamount to "well i was drunk and gay so i guess its fine"

absolute pr stunt timed to play down allegations that he fucks kids in his spare time.

hell his twitter feed has a pic of him from 2015 with a child on his lap, bent over, with red hand prints on his ass.

im sry but as someone who works with kids, i have a duty to protect them from pedos and would-be-pedos like yourselves who defend this cretinous behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    he came out as gay right after the allegations were made and his defense is tantamount to "well i was drunk and gay so i guess its fine"

absolute pr stunt timed to play down allegations that he fucks kids in his spare time.

hell his twitter feed has a pic of him from 2015 with a child on his lap, bent over, with red hand prints on his ass.

im sry but as someone who works with kids, i have a duty to protect them from pedos and would-be-pedos like yourselves who defend this cretinous behaviour.
    LOL.

Yeah I don't believe you work with them for a second when you just throw accusations like that at me just because I said "wait until the allegations are proven true". Don't pretend you have some moral high ground here because right now you don't.

God forbid I don't witch hunt or demonize over an ALLEGATION.

Now let's try this again shall we?

If the allegation turns out to be TRUE then yes he is an awful person person and I would be disgusted with him.

If the allegation turns out to be FALSE then he will be owed an apology and will have to mend his career because of someones random allegation.

Tell me how I'm defending him or the behavior you speak of in general when I just stated the outcome for both situations?
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-10-31 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    if it wasn't real, why would he just suddenly decide to come out as gay? As people are saying, seems like he is using that as a deflection with the pc culture to score points, even though it just further makes people put homosexual and pedo in the same category.
    Are you suggesting that we make "seems like" and "people are saying" legally binding?

What makes someone not only come with these allegations after 30+ years but to do it in public. We know that our memories alter with time so after this much time has passed it will be impossible to get to the bottom of this. In the meanwhile someones life is being ruined.

- - - Updated - - -

If you work with kids you probably should not take pedophilia in such a lighthearted fashion. It isn't a term you toss around to try to win an argument.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    I think it's unfair to generalize the 'public' like that. I'm part of the 'public' and I certainly believe in innocence until proven guilty. Witch hunts are something for brainless sheep in my opinion and any thinking individual would know better then to judge about someone without having all the facts on the table. Sure there is a part of the public that behaves like this but this should be discouraged and luckily the founders of our judicial system thought the same.
    I apologize for that but well with how society is going it is just annoying when you have those who are out for blood so to speak at any cost.. And Yes I agree it should be a case of innocent until proven guilty, unfortunately I don't think it will end up happening that way.. But can only hope that those in the justice system will ignore those loud mouthed witch hunter types and not bow to them, and give Spacey a fair and unbiased trial which could be hard..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2017-10-31 at 11:58 AM.

Deleted
    i agree with this actually.

anime normalises sexualisation of infants, effectively. it's truly depressing.

im pretty sure the mass consumption of anime is creating this bizarre defence for those who diddle kids. jesus fucking wept.

also dont say the normalisation of pedos isnt a thing when the term "pedosexual" is trying to find its way into LGBT rights.
    I think you seriously watch different anime to me mate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    People these days grow up with anime shit...japanese shit should be outlawed until they themselves start to enforce against pedophilia something they have refused to do cuz sick shit sells well in japan.

That's why u got people here defending pedophilia because they have grown up with sexualization of children in japanese garbage anime
    Wow, that's some insight... But no worries, some people judge any other culture/nation from their chair at home by literally zero standards, so you are not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    Would you give me the same leeway if i molested a 14 year old girl at a party?
    If a movie star in their 20s at a movie star party made a pass at a teen costar and when the teen said "no" they respected it...certainly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Another case of "How about two people speak to each other instead of talking over social media?"

Silly non-issue topic of rich bois misbehaving and generally grating on my nerves with the victim complex bullshit they pull. Dude's getting millions blown up his ass, he can take a little abuse as a child. No, I do not actually give a shit about his mental state. He can afford the best psychiatrists in the nation. He should put that money to use instead of whinging like a bitch on Twitter.

- - - Updated - - -

And if the parents agree. Which puts a bit of a damper on things...
    Yes, but it is hard to predict these things and say that they do not consent the sex he is gonna get? I wanted to answer this question but googling these subject serious makes me nauseas and im pretty sure I am target of the FBI now (just kidding) haha.

Kevin Spacey tries to rape a 14 year old.

News headline: Kevin Spacey is gay.

Manafort charged for crimes committed while working for democratic lobby ran by the brother of Hillary Clinton's campaign manager.

News take: he worked for Trump years later!

Fuck mainstream media.
    https://twitter.com/LibertyNerd/stat...15803392614400

Sounds about right

The hell does anime have to do with anything? That's really wild logic at best there and has nothing to actually do with the topic at hand. I've been watching it for years and I can't say I feel the need to defend things such as that.

Now if the allegation is proven to be true and people were defending it then yes that would be wrong.

All I'm saying is at least wait before jumping on the witch hunt bandwagon.
    Kevin Spacey was a real weeb when he was younger.

They are just full of shit, delusional idiots tend to be that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    I think you seriously watch different anime to me mate.
    i dont watch anime cus im not a pedo

i dont watch anime cus im not a pedo
    And on that note welcome to ignore. It's clear you aren't interested in any form of discussion on the topic and there is no point in trying any further with you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    Most people aren't. Most people aren't even interested in younger people of a legal age. Most 30++ people don't want to be anywhere near teens unless they are their own kids and they are legally obligated to.

Besides the way he came out I,for now, totally side with Spacey. To come with allegations of this nature 30 years down the road after a drunken night is not fair. Spacey can not possibly be able to defend himself. If you kept quiet for 30+ years you should probably continue to do so.
    Keep quiet about about pedophilia?! Wow, now we know fer sure where u stand on kiddie rape..

And on that note welcome to ignore. It's clear you aren't interested in any form of discussion on the topic and there is no point in trying any further with you.
    can u explain to me why anime producers preferential choice of main character is always a child?
    can u explain to me why anime producers preferential choice of clothing of female characters is short skirts/tight blouses?
    can u explain to me why anime producers preferential choice of female body types is big busts and long legs?

i'll give you a clue - they are attempting to create a generate of degenerates in order to take over the world.

Deleted
    Really keep wondering a few things.

1. Since when are people guilty just because "someone said they did something" without a shred of proof?
    2. Since when is it acceptable to start a witch hunt for those people again without any proof? Just a random no body saying something.
    3. Why did the person not speak up 31 years ago??

From my perspective it looks like a wannabe D level actor trying to get some extra spending money and in return ruining the career and life of a as far as we know (seeing there is no proof) respectable A list actor that stared in movies most of us grew up with.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

If I say "mallcop" fiddled with my private parts" does that make it true all of a sudden? Do we need to get "mallcop" fired from his job?

can u explain to me why anime producers preferential choice of main character is always a child?
    can u explain to me why anime producers preferential choice of clothing of female characters is short skirts/tight blouses?
    can u explain to me why anime producers preferential choice of female body types is big busts and long legs?

i'll give you a clue - they are attempting to create a generate of degenerates in order to take over the world.
    ah, this is, this is sig worthy tripe right here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    My long-ago friend had a story like that. If it's true, I couldn't say, but the TLR goes like this:

He was 13, lied about being 16
    He sought out a fully grown man
    He asked that man to "guide him"

The older man found out his real age eventually, and my friend solemnly swore that he would never reveal names or locations when speaking about it to friends. The older man ended it with the reveal of X's real age though.
    Personally I have a far more forgiving outlook on what is appropriate and what isn't. If kids/teens are able to grasp the concept of sexuality... then I feel the area between right and wrong starts to be blurred.

According to the law even 16 is considered statutory rape. Whether he lied about his age or not.

If we go back not so long ago in our history girls were being married off to much older men upon have their first period. (and if your goal in life is to be a baby factory there are scientific/medical arguments to suggest that younger is better *for the babies* that you will be producing).

Young minds are also quite easily manipulated. A skilled pick up artist/red piller or person with moderate understanding of child psychology, can get out of a teen exactly what they want to. I find that to be incredibly scary/dangerous.

That being said kids are exploring sexuality as early as 5th grade these days. So to say that a relationship between and adult and a teen is ALWAYS morally wrong is totally arbitrary. It's always against the law (so long as the law exists) but isn't necessarily wrong.

The actual scientific evidence of child development would be in favor of lowering the age of consent for girls, and raising the age of consent for boys.

Also popular culture LOVES to throw around phrases like "age is just number" unless of course you're under age. If two 15 year olds decide they are in love and want to get married, and have sex and have a kid by 16... we as society are okay with it, they're clearly old enough to make their own choices. But if a 15 year old decided she is in love with a 30 year old... we as society need to step in because clearly she has been coerced and isn't thinking correctly. If you ask me, of the 2 relationships... society needs to step in between the 2 teenagers.

That being said there are a lot of people here who are referring to the news that Kevin Spacey as gay as a non-issue, or that "coming out" isn't a big deal anymore. That is so far from the truth. We wouldn't still be using terms like "coming out of the closet" if people weren't afraid that the truth will have some sort of repercussion attached to it. Which is actually WHY (like @Rorcanna described) we find teens seeking out back alley/under the radar ways of exploring their sexuality. Because to explore it with peers who may or may not be in the same place, would mean exposing oneself, and opening up oneself to criticism or worse.

So basically anybody accused right now is automatically guilty..

They're publically torn down with no one claiming slander, no proof being presented.

This is awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    So basically anybody accused right now is automatically guilty..

They're publically torn down with no one claiming slander, no proof being presented.

This is awful.
    Pedos don't like investigations. Most will apologize and even plea guilty to avoid an investigation.

Watch the movie The Open Secret on Vimeo. It exposes this clear pattern with actual convicted pedophiles.

Deleted
    Some people here ought to dress as harvey weinstein for Halloween, fits their personality.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Pedos don't like investigations. Most will apologize and even plea guilty to avoid an investigation.

Watch the movie The Open Secret on Vimeo. It exposes this clear pattern with actual convicted pedophiles.
    He did neither and the witch hunt still continues.
    I can't believe people would agree with this shit.