Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Don't be so hyped please!

Now I know I could be really wrong and missing something but the only minor indication that Blizzard would announce new expansion this Blizzcon was something that Ion said at last Q&A and that was really vague... he only said that new stuff would be announced.

Again I could be wrong and might have missed some blue post but... I don't see anywhere official that next expansion will be announced at Blizzcon.

Gaming industry killed my ability to be hyped about games years ago, so I'm safe

15+ Year Old Account
    You realize if they don't annouce it this year, we're going to have antorus for at least a year and a half. You really think we'll be in a raid for 18-24 months?

Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Now I know I could be really wrong and missing something but the only minor indication that Blizzard would announce new expansion this Blizzcon was something that Ion said at last Q&A and that was really vague... he only said that new stuff would be announced.

Again I could be wrong and might have missed some blue post but... I don't see anywhere official that next expansion will be announced at Blizzcon.
    The next expansion is absolutely going to be announced this Friday. Of course they haven't come out and explicitly said so as it's supposed to be a "surprise", but the evidence and timing are pretty overwhelming.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    You really think we'll be stuck with 7.x and no 8.0 announcements till the next big game convention? E3/Gamescom/Blizzcon 2018???

Rofl.

We can still get a 7.4 in the mean time as a bridging/event patch, but I don't expect a full tier 22 raid.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-10-31 at 03:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see anywhere official that next expansion will be announced at Blizzcon.
    As far as I know they didn't always announce that there was going to be an announcement of a new xpac either.

Um, and all the big pvpers have been specifically told that there is a new expansion, in case Blizzard wanted them to play some pvp on it at blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    You really think we'll be stuck with 7.x and no 8.0 announcements till the next big game convention? E3/Gamescom/Blizzcon 2018???

Rofl.

We can still get a 7.4 in the mean time as a bridging/event patch, but I don't expect a full tier 22 raid.
    I don't think so. considering that they announced they were already working on next expansion when legion was announced.

However, i hope 7.3 isn't the end of Legion. or at least i hope 8.0 comes out sooner than everyone expects.

About the Hype, its alwasy the same for the past 10 years. we say its gonna be shit, they announce alot of shit and we get into the hype train again, until it releases and we start saying its shitty again.
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

Don't tell me what to do!

7+ Year Old Account
    tell that to the ptr updates to 8.0

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    no expansion = quit

new expansion basically means what they are going to do, just to hype us. nothing more.

in legion announcement, they basically talked about wardrobe tab and artefact weapons. maybe m+. done

they may talk about what is going to happen to artefacts "yeah you will loose them in the preevent, in some pretty cool storyline, cant wait for you to experience it"

than maybe "yeah there wont be ne 18 legendaries, just one you can progress on"

and maybe something more to hype like

"reputation will be accountwide"
    "subraces"
    "prestige will be accountwide"
    "you can collect every appearence with any classtype"
    Last edited by mmoc52398e7931; 2017-10-31 at 03:46 PM.

Too late, already completely overhyped theres no going back

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeuZWw View Post
    However, i hope 7.3 isn't the end of Legion. or at least i hope 8.0 comes out sooner than everyone expects.
    I hope Antorus be shorter then the 410 days SoO and Hellfire Citadel had.

Right now an Average Legion tier (nighthold/tomb) has lasted 2x 77 days = 154

Even if they double that, 308 days is less then 1 year. (sept 18 2018)

This is assuming Antorus opens 14-nov, 77 days after 7.3.0, which itself released 77 days after Nighthold.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-10-31 at 03:50 PM.

Shhh...my common sense is tingling.

They never made an announcement about an announcement, like why would they do that? The announcement is where it's happening, and it has to be this blizzcon. If they don't announce a new xpack they need to announce something bigger to make up for it. And they know that.

Otherwise they are shit, everything is shit and we can just all quit.

They will definitly announce a new expansion.

So many big streamers i watch told their community that blizz strongly hinted they should come to blizzcon because of big announcements. I don't think that would be the case for, i don't know, a big patch or anything like that but definitly for an expansion.

we dont get hyped we stay hyped.
    mr pickles

But how else wiill I type the word "HYPE1!!!!!" 50 times into a single post for no actual reason?

Legion's its due.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account

Nice troll.