Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I still randomly remember the Blackrock Mountain theme.
    Who doesnt , both are really catchy, most of hearthstones trailer music/songs are catchy.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siraeyou View Post
    That was the name of the Protoss Expansion for SC II. Sorry, but I don't think Blizzard is gonna double dip on expansion names.
    Dude come on:

7+ Year Old Account
    >reposting 4chan
    >browing 4chan

>Me: Projectile vomiting

why can't mods start banning the creators of these leak posts ? its getting old. Blizzcon is less than a week away, yet, these bullshit posts keep emerging

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, would love a Gadgetzan upgrade like that depicted in Hearthstone.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    So... Just Gadgetzan and World Quests in the Azeroth instead of the new places? Fake af.

Who goes to 4chan willingly...
    New island zones
    How are those not new places?

OP is master troll, quotes everything he disagrees with, cuts out the parts of the post that prove him wrong or his wrongness in the past. Don't have to justify your mistakes if you don't acknowledge them!
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    OP is master troll, quotes everything he disagrees with, cuts out the parts of the post that prove him wrong or his wrongness in the past. Don't have to justify your mistakes if you don't acknowledge them!
    I can't reply to every bit in every wall of text. I have a life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    8 months, 3000 messages.

Ahh the old I have a life meme. It's an older one sir, but it checks out.

Someone called you out in a 2 line post and you cut half of it out so you didn't have to reply, that's no wall of text. And if you really did have anything better to do with your life you wouldn't be posting dumbass leaks on MMOC with the rest of the idiots.

Honestly I just hope the mods come to their senses and make stupid ass stuff like this a bannable offense for the next Blizzcons.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Why do you keep "leaking" stuff from "4chan"?

I have a feeling you are the one posting that shit on 4chan and then linking to your own leaks.
    I mean you were also posting fake leaks so pot, kettle?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptoriana View Post
    >reposting 4chan
    >browing 4chan

>Me: Projectile vomiting
    le >meme arrows >haha >>LOL >:PPP i love this reddit meme XD

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Why do you keep "leaking" stuff from "4chan"?

I have a feeling you are the one posting that shit on 4chan and then linking to your own leaks.
    Cause he posts them on 4chan. Then says "found on 4chan."

Who uses 4chan? lol

I think the biggest tell that this is fake is that gagetzan is in the game, and theres no way it suddenly becomes Suramar size.

Deleted
    boring leak, 3/10.

Quote Originally Posted by troll View Post
    fucking newfag back to reddit
    lmao this

/10char

10+ Year Old Account

Yah you totally have a life. You've been a member since February of this year and have 2,892 posts. Need more shit posts come on man you can do better.

Expansion's name is from a Hearthstone adventure, and doesn't even heavily involve Gadgetzan.

Quote Originally Posted by yamilonewolf View Post
    I think the biggest tell that this is fake is that gagetzan is in the game, and theres no way it suddenly becomes Suramar size.
    It is (In the mind of OP or whomever made this "leak") that Gadgetzan will get a revamp to reflect the size of Suramar. Even though that would require the zone of Tanaris to be tripled - That is, if Gadgetzan or rather Blizzard goes in on the city investing in that "beachfront property" like it was supposed to in Cataclysm. Not going to lie, that would be awesome. This leak isn't implausible, other than the name and Gadgetzan.
    Last edited by Melorandor; 2017-10-31 at 07:20 PM.

Bad enough this is from 4chan. Who would believe even half of this? Lol.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait for Friday so they can announce like Warlords 2 and see all these fakes way off.