Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Was there a rally? Why are you bringing up race, are you racist?

- - - Updated - - -

http://abcnews.go.com/US/york-city-o...ry?id=50842052

At least six people are dead and others injured after a vehicle drove onto a bike path in lower Manhattan in New York City. The sprawling crime scene runs several blocks along the West Side Highway.
    Interested in New York?

A vehicle entered the West Street pedestrian and bike path north of Chambers Street, hitting multiple people on the path, leaving some dead and "numerous people injured," New York City police said, citing preliminary investigation.

The vehicle kept driving south until it hit another vehicle, police said. At that point, the suspect, who was "displaying imitation firearms," got out of the vehicle and was shot by responding officers, authorities said.

The suspect is in custody, police said.
    Oh, you forgot about charlottesville, eh? That's why race was mentioned. 'Cause a racist did almost the same thing, minus getting out and waving fake guns around.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Oh, you forgot about charlottesville, eh? That's why race was mentioned. 'Cause a racist did almost the same thing, minus getting out and waving fake guns around.
    Didn’t we all say that was terrorism though?

Anyway........reports that the guy shouted allah akbar when he got out...........

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Didn’t we all say that was terrorism though?

Anyway........reports that the guy shouted allah akbar when he got out...........
    Geez, South Park fans are desperate these days.

15+ Year Old Account
    Man kills people attacks people in New York.. But guis! What about Charlottesville!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Fake weapons? Suicide by cop?

Well that is certainly gonna get the Russia story off the front pages for a while and for something FOX can talk about instead of the emoji Hamburger!!

Deleted
    I wonder why news in OP come from BBC? Are media in USA still busy figuring out how to twist this news to their agenda?

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Man kills people attacks people in New York.. But guis! What about Charlottesville!!
    he asked a question about whom would do this, people followed up with examples....do you want people to ignore the question?

Every news outlet is saying the deaths are from being ran over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Only a good guy with a pickup truck stops a bad guy with a pickup truck #banhomedepotrental

more seriously now, treated as a terrorist attack
    but no real first hand information yet.
    Probably will take a while til there will be an FBI or NYPD press conference.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Every news outlet is saying the deaths are from being ran over.
    Yeah. The culprit/terrorist however was shot by the police, not fatally, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rilch View Post
    I wonder why news in OP come from BBC? Are media in USA still busy figuring out how to twist this news to their agenda?
    No, stop being silly.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/york-city-...opstories.html

Thats just yahoo but it is basically everywhere atm.

Redneck or Muslim Terrorist?

Anyway, this is normal and the new norm.

Why is this being reported as a shooting by so many media outlets?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Redneck or Muslim Terrorist?
    my bet us citizen...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    well he was shot in the ass. btw what media outlet, just went to the top 5 and they all have pictures of the truck and state deaths by being run oveR?

There was shooting and it is was too early to really get info on if the truck driver was really shooting, so people go with "its a shooting" because shots were actually fired.

Information is tricky like that when something has just happened.

Deleted
    initial reports stated that i think.

Anyway, sad, RIP.

The (empty)school bus driver was a hero. He stopped the terroist from continuing down the bike path.

10+ Year Old Account
    press conference under way..

8 ppl confirmed dead now.

Truck driver allegedly had a bb/pellet gun.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    The OP may be from/living Britain.
    I’m US, I just prefer bbc. Seems it’s causrs the least arguments from simple existence compared to others

- - - Updated - - -

On my phone so updating thread sucks if a mod can do it for me, yay. Just went with initial report