Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I was told there is a leak
    Last edited by Bumbac; 2017-11-01 at 02:48 PM.

Coming soon!

World of Warcraft's exciting new expansion, Nostalgia of the Neckbeard.

Join Kael'thas, Arthas, Y'rel and Hogger as they explore a new land already described by critics as "more of the fucking same".

5+ Year Old Account
    2 days left, lets squeeze all the shite in that we can

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    And you think it's anymore justified or annoying as what you are doing?
    What I do is always justified.

Now people, before we get off-topic, please discuss the leak.

OT: I would love customizable mounts and player-generated content could be a good way to make sure content gets out without the developers having to commit resources to it. Players would be doing it for them. A lot of players would love to.

Relics for armor I'm not sure how I feel about, because that sounds a bit just like gems. Why not just change jewelcrafting? Then again relics can be made by different professions, so maybe that is a good thing. Relics are also more interesting than gems.

But is Nazjatar even a continent? It's an underwater city right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Snorrrrreee

Quote Originally Posted by Resentless View Post
    I LOVE THESE THREADS.

Just for comments like these.
    Happy to spread joy in your day.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    What I do is always justified.
    quite the opposite.

"annoying people is fun" is not an acceptable justification.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    "annoying people is fun" is not an acceptable justification.
    I never said that's what I wanted to do. I wanted to inform people of a leak I found on another site. If it annoys you, why are you even in here posting?

The naga will NEVER be a playable race. Not unless they grow legs.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    The naga will NEVER be a playable race. Not unless they grow legs.
    Wasn't there something recently about Blizzard reworking how armor works?

Wasn't there something recently about Blizzard reworking how armor works?
    Not that I've heard.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    Not that I've heard.
    Hmm. What if Naga only display their upper body armor and their lower body is a customizable tail section? I mean who the fuck cares about pants anyway?

Anybody who'd be wanting to play a Naga would be fine with boots not displaying. Do you think there are people who desperately wanna play a Naga character but when you tell them boots are not gonna be seen on them, they'd be going "oh well fuck that then... I wanna play a fish snake with boots on"?

The people who wanna play a Naga wanna play a Naga. Just give them exactly that.

How is this not bannable? I could have swore it was last blizzcon.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    How is this not bannable? I could have swore it was last blizzcon.
    When has linking to leaks on the internet ever been bannable?

Hmm. What if Naga only display their upper body armor and their lower body is a customizable tail section? I mean who the fuck cares about pants anyway?

Anybody who'd be wanting to play a Naga would be fine with boots not displaying. Do you think there are people who desperately wanna play a Naga character but when you tell them boots are not gonna be seen on them, they'd be going "oh well fuck that then... I wanna play a fish snake with boots on"?

The people who wanna play a Naga wanna play a Naga. Just give them exactly that.
    It's not about caring whether they display or not, it is about making it logical. You can just skip out on two slots because the naga slither around like idiots. Youd be losing a lot of stats by not including those two slots for that race. Even if you include it and just ignore the fact that it has pants and boots "equipped" but cant wear them, it's just idiotic.

The people that wanna play naga need to go play a private server where they can actually do that. Having Naga and even ogres as a playable race is just stupid. The game environment isnt built for them to be playable. Ogres cant fit through normal doors. Thats why it was scrapped as a playable race originally. Naga as a playable race is stupid because they wont be able to mount any flying mounts without looking stupid and they cant wear pants and boots.

The idea of either of them being playable is just setup for failure.
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    It's not about caring whether they display or not, it is about making it logical. You can just skip out on two slots because the naga slither around like idiots.
    Who said anything about skipping out on two slots? They'd have pants and boots, they'd just not be displayed, or their pants would look like a kilt or something. If I'm not mistaken then there is some weird shit going on with boots for Tauren, Draenei and Trolls as well.

Leaky leak for sure, but anyway... it would be fun to see naga with jump animations.
    Once upon a time... the end. Next time, try twice upon a time.

Who said anything about skipping out on two slots? They'd have pants and boots, they'd just not be displayed, or their pants would look like a kilt or something. If I'm not mistaken then there is some weird shit going on with boots for Tauren, Draenei and Trolls as well.
    Weird shit, yes. They still wear them tho. Their hooves just dont fit into the traditional boot image. So it more or less becomes a bracer on BOTH feet.
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    Weird shit, yes. They still wear them tho. Their hooves just dont fit into the traditional boot image. So it more or less becomes a bracer on BOTH feet.
    Just like it would work for Naga with pants.

As for boots, I have to ask again, do you really think anyone who wants to play a Naga will care that you won't be able to see boots on them?

Why do you think people wanna play Naga? Because they want the experience of being a snake that slides over the ground instead of walking on two feet. Naga with feet is not what they want. Naga with feet is an oxymoron.

Then the "8.1 info leaked" stuff will start.
    Patch fake leaks are nowhere near as prevelant as pre blizzcon expansion leaks and you know it. There is nothing credible about this 'leak' to warrant discussion either.