7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Azeroth. First death: Sundering, Second death: Cataclysm, Third death: what's about to happen (either the wound in Silithus or the "Storm").
    Aren't we referring to the Silithus event as The Wounding? Since I saw multiple people here call it that.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Also I just remembered, the Ethereal on the Vindicaar says "some old friends will be showing up soon". Do you think this is foreshadowing?
    Figured he meant the Shadowguard.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Aren't we referring to the Silithus event as The Wounding? Since I saw multiple people here call it that.
    Should be called The Stabbing to match the others! (Scouring, Sundering, Shattering)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    This skips the Scouring though(Y'shaarj being ripped out, leaving a huge gaping wound which turned into the well), which was arguably bigger(more harmful to Azeroth) than the Shattering/Cataclysm.
    It wasn't really a death imo tho because it was immediately taken care of. And the aftermath actually made Azeroth a better place.

(by that logic the arrival of the old gods could also be another death)

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Azeroth. First death: Sundering, Second death: Cataclysm, Third death: what's about to happen (either the wound in Silithus or the "Storm").
    "Xal'atath whispers: This land has seen so much upheaval. The Cataclysm, the Sundering, the Scouring. You really have no idea."

Love that the guy nailed it, but everyone went bonkers over the dumb "Council of Glades" nonsense and his post got drowned out to where he had to keep referencing it himself. Is he still around?

EDIT: I see he's in this thread, too. C'mon, @Jericho21, get to textin'!
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-11-01 at 04:46 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Tides of Blood would be a great name in reference to both Titansblood and the blood spilled in the Alliance/Horde war while still playing off the Tides of Darkness and Tides of War names.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    It wasn't really a death imo tho because it was immediately taken care of. And the aftermath actually made Azeroth a better place.

(by that logic the arrival of the old gods could also be another death)
    Eh, I dunno. It was immediately realized that by ripping Y'shaarj out, they "mortally wounded" her. Even if repaired, that's pretty massive, especially if it's referred to as The Scouring. If were gonna discount The Scouring, where they almost killed Azeroth and created a hole pumping out blood that turned into the Well, then we should discount the Shattering, that had no visible mortal wounds to Azeroth.
    Last edited by Renley; 2017-11-01 at 04:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Tides of Blood would be a great name in reference to both Titansblood and the blood spilled in the Alliance/Horde war while still playing off the Tides of Darkness and Tides of War names.
    ....................Along with the Women of Warcraft panel?

Yeah >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Anyone want to take guesses on which characters will get shiny new models? Jaina doesn't count.
    If she shows up, Azshara. I mean she does not have a unique model yet. I'd also guess Tess would get a new one. I mean Genn likely won't come out alive from a fight with Sylvanas. And Tess is her only heir. Pretty soon she will lead Gilneas. Or the Gilneans, anyway.

Sylvanas also has a chance. Sure she had a model update for Legion, but she hada anew hoodie and might pimp out her wardrobe for being the warchief now.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Or it's obviously Azeroth judging by the whole Wound stuff? Just like the crater line.
    People also point out that Azeroth may already "died" 3 times: Aman'thul ripping Y'shaarj, the well exploding and the Cataclysm. The dagger even list these three events together in another quote (Scouring, Sundering, Shattering).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Love that the guy nailed it, but everyone went bonkers over the dumb "Council of Glades" nonsense and his post got drowned out to where he had to keep referencing it himself. Is he still around?
    The replies that he got are so hilarious.

EDIT: Well, the two replies that he got after everyone went back to hyping up Council of Glades.

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    Peons like me aren't allowed pumpkin juice anyway, so you can keep it .
    That kind of broke my heart.

This skips the Scouring though(Y'shaarj being ripped out, leaving a huge gaping wound which turned into the well), which was arguably bigger(more harmful to Azeroth) than the Shattering/Cataclysm.
    That's a fair argument indeed, I omitted that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    It will dissolve yes. But you all are part of my heart and soul now.

The bonds of the leaks tie our destinies together, as the cycle repeats itself, and the brotherhood is reunited as 9.0 approaches.
    Mooooh Zoibert, you're adorable. I was thinking of joining team Bear after Blizzcon, now I'm thinking about it even more!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post

Yeah >.>
    Haha he's right, not going to happen!

Is the Scouring the official name for it? Never heard that phrase used before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post

Yeah >.>
    Really.

I don't think those are the leaks we are discussing.

Let's just not take note of the WOTLK-Quality trees and skybox

/sarcasm
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post

EDIT: I see he's in this thread, too. C'mon, @Jericho21, get to textin'!
    Check his post history, his buddy got fired because of that. And the fact that we didn't believe it doesn't diminish the fact that it was leaked.
    Last edited by Shadochi; 2017-11-01 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    People also point out that Azeroth may already "died" 3 times: Aman'thul ripping Y'shaarj, the well exploding and the Cataclysm. The dagger even list these three events together in another quote (Scouring, Sundering, Shattering).
    I'd argue that while all three were massive events, the Shattering was less so(in the sense that it didn't shed any of Azeroth's blood). I mean, it obviously could have caused a lot of internal damage and whatnot. But who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AstralNader View Post
    No I mean any champion that the class halls have that would be an Oddity. Isn't there a Dark Iron Dwarf as a champion?
    Death Knights:
    Human, High Elf, Orc, Forsaken, Lich, Abomination

Paladin:
    Human, Blood Elf, Half Elf, Draenei, Tauren, Night Elf, Nathrezim

Warrior:
    Vrykul, Iron Dwarf, Titan Watcher, Worgen, Orc

Hunter:
    Night Elf, Highmountain Tauren, Nightborne, Mok'Nathal, Human, Gnome, Dwarf, Blood Elf, Vrykul

Shaman:
    Elemental, Dwarf, Broken Draenei, Tauren, Orc, Grimmtotem Tauren

Rogue:
    Human, Half Orc, Pandaren, Goblin, Blood Elf, Forsaken

Druid:
    Night Elf, Troll, Tauren, Fairie Dragon, Dryad, Keeper of the Grove

Monk:
    Pandaren, Hozen, Dwarf, Troll, Night Elf, Vrykul

Demon Hunter:
    Night Elf, Blood Elf, Broken Draenei, Naga, Shivarra

Mage:
    Blue Dragon, Blood Elf, High Elf, Human, Arcane Golem, Forsaken/Undead, Gnome, Goblin

Warlock:
    Wyrmtongue, Human, Orc, Worgen, Forsaken, Gnome, Blood Elf, Eredar

Priest:
    Human, Lightspawn, Banshee, Draenei, Troll, Pandaren, Forsaken

EDIT:
    And here only the Odd ones of those above:
    Nathrezim, Lightspawn, Elementals, Arcane Golem, Half Orc, Half Elf, High Elf, Highmountain Tauren, Grimmtotem Tauren, Iron Dwarf, Vrykul, Broken Draenei, Eredar, Banshee, Wyrmtongue, Blue Dragon, Shivarra, Naga, Hozen, Nightborne, Fairie Dragon, Dryad, Keeper of the Grove, Mok'Nathal, Titan Watcher, Lich, Abomination
    Last edited by Enrif; 2017-11-01 at 04:58 PM.