Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    It really is, isn't it? It really shows of AZEROTH. A beautiful, wondrous, fantasy realm. A world. Not just a bloody continent of epeen heroes. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    Knew I recognized it from somewhere due to the increased detail but I haven't seen that logo used since. Why would you bother putting it at the end of a video suddenly?
    To generalize the video, as it maybe doesn't have to do with Legion, or other expansions. They do it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    It's literally the logo from the original WoW trailer.
    But why use it all of a sudden? Do the other monthly Legion videos use it?

I would love to see this guy from the Cataclysm artbook in the next expansion:

There are so many unused concepts that would perfectly fit in.
    ~Metzen whispered in my ear "it's all ogar now"...

But why use it all of a sudden? Do the other monthly Legion videos use it?
    No, because those are Legion related. I'm fairly certain the generic WoW videos for Blizzcon/other Warcraft related things NOT tied to an expansion, use the generic logo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMaelstrom View Post
    I would love to see this guy from the Cataclysm artbook in the next expansion:

There are so many unused concepts that would perfectly fit in.
    That's crazy cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Steehl View Post
    That was my first thought! It reminds me a lot of Nighthuntress Syrenne's outfit
    No one here sees that this is a nightborne outfit? color and erverything.

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    It really is, isn't it? It really shows of AZEROTH. A beautiful, wondrous, fantasy realm. A world. Not just a bloody continent of epeen heroes. :/
    The feeeeeeeeeeeeeeels... I started playing WoW in 2006. That trailer is just amazing and reminds me of the good old days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    I mean it's just ugly. And after that I really don't care if it's Nightborne or Blood Elf or whatever. The colours are off and the cut... no no no.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Yeah, it's just nightborne outfit. I immediately recognized it after running Court of Stars a billion times.

7+ Year Old Account
    75 to go hype!

I just want to be remembered...

Deleted
    MAN!

That old cinematic got me all nostalgic. You know what I want most of all? Deep down in my geeky heart of hearts?

World of Warcraft: AZEROTH.

• A full revamp of the Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor, Pandaria, Northrend, and the Broken Isles (to the extent that it needs it).
    • Outland and Draenor are placed in Timewalking phases and removed from the general quest-flow, but you can still access them by going back in time to experience it all over again.
    • The revamp puts adventure back into the game. Scaling in every zone so all content remains relevant and challenging forever. World quests everywhere (some of them don't even involve combat, and are simply RP-ish).
    • Crafting update, weather-system revamp, day/night-cycle revamp.
    • Every player now faces a new adventure in a world reborn from the wound it suffered from Sargeras. Artifacts are gone. We aren't heroes or generals or leaders. We're just adventurers exploring Azeroth.

No one notice my end time post i didnt notice you were discussing the logo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    No one notice my end time post i didnt notice you were discussing the logo
    I just think it's a coincidence, doubt Endtime is really relevant to anything in the future or current.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    MAN!

That old cinematic got me all nostalgic. You know what I want most of all? Deep down in my geeky heart of hearts?

• A full revamp of the Eastern Kingdoms, Kalimdor, Pandaria, Northrend, and the Broken Isles (to the extent that it needs it).
    • Outland and Draenor are placed in Timewalking phases and removed from the general quest-flow, but you can still access them by going back in time to experience it all over again.
    • The revamp puts adventure back into the game. Scaling in every zone so all content remains relevant and challenging forever. World quests everywhere (some of them don't even involve combat, and are simply RP-ish).
    • Every player now faces a new adventure in a world reborn from the wound it suffered from Sargeras. Artifacts are gone. We aren't heroes or generals or leaders. We're just adventurers exploring Azeroth.
    So WoW2.

I'm being that guy today.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think we are going to a see a full world revamp like the one from cataclysm.
    However, I think blizzard is going to do it in small chunks. IE: The north part of eastern kingdom will be updated first and the lower part of kalimdor will be updated.
    With the rest coming in with patches.

We could also see Zones of Cata and maybe even vanilla come back threw a new timewalking event.

----

I also have a gripe with subraces. If I have a full server list of every race in game/class. I would need to pay to race change into one of the new subraces?
    I think it would be awesome if they added the feature into the barber shop. I think paying 10$? to change your characters skin is literally a scam.

MAN!

Yep, exactly what I would die for, it would be magnificent. It won't happen though, that's too much work. Maybe we'll have a revamp, but not to such an extent.

Also while we're being nostalgic, can we take a few minutes to just appreciate how AMAZING the MoP cinematic was?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I just think it's a coincidence, doubt Endtime is really relevant to anything in the future or current.
    I think the Hour of Twilight could still be a future threat if implemented right.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

MAN!

Sounds bad.no wait it sounds awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Yep, exactly what I would die for, it would be magnificent. It won't happen though, that's too much work. Maybe we'll have a revamp, but not to such an extent.

Also while we're being nostalgic, can we take a few minutes to just appreciate how AMAZING the MoP cinematic was?

I liked the one with Jack Black more.
    Hey

[*]The revamp puts adventure back into the game. Scaling in every zone so all content remains relevant and challenging forever. World quests everywhere (some of them don't even involve combat, and are simply RP-ish).[/list]
    I would legit quit WoW forever.

Level scaling is the most idiotic, braindead and backwards thing you could do in a RPG. It's the opposite of adventure.

quick someone enhance that image!
    Found a clue! https://imgur.com/a/L67qQ