If player boats/sailing works like the vindicaar, then they shouldn't bother at all. I'm tired of half-assed systems. Either make it cool or don't bother and do something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    If player boats/sailing works like the vindicaar, then they shouldn't bother at all. I'm tired of half-assed systems. Either make it cool or don't bother and do something else.
    They will not put ships into a 5-7 million player game, it'd be a nightmare with CRZ

Let's not forget the Taylor Swift song to accompany the hype

Quote Originally Posted by DRenziboy View Post
    OH, look what you made her do
    Yes, I just went there:

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bas Prime View Post
    Well, some zones in the game give me headaches now (not really) but the age 12 version of the game kinda makes me a little sad, because there could be more action to the game (but i am more for adult themes, and as we see it is totally unnecassary for wow)
    Oh, I was talking more about the lightning and stuff as in this video. I actually do get headaches when playing something like that for prolonged periods of time unless I have in depth options to mess with the setting (like modded Skyrim)

#1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Deleted
    Fairly certain that if there is ships, they will work in the same way. What do you even want changed? A cutscene of the ship sailing away everytime? That'd get old real quick.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    Let's not forget the Taylor Swift song to accompany the hype

Also the leaked Jaina shot from the new cinematic. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I certainly wouldn't want to play something like the "Westfall in UE4" video as a main game, would give me headaches all the time.
    I like the cartooney style, not everything needs to be gritty and serious tbh. A lil serious stuff is OK but a fully gritty game without the playful cartoony stories and aesthetic that WoW has and can have? Noty, I wouldn't wanna spend as much time on that as I do in WoW if it was gritty and dark.

Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    Tortonardo, Torthael, Tortatello and Tortalangelo.
    Shelldon /10

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baedril View Post
    I like the cartooney style, not everything needs to be gritty and serious tbh. A lil serious stuff is OK but a fully gritty game without the playful cartoony stories and aesthetic that WoW has and can have? Noty, I wouldn't wanna spend as much time on that as I do in WoW if it was gritty and dark.
    Duskwoon in UE4 looks more acceptable tho:

Also the leaked Jaina shot from the new cinematic. /s

Jaina live action confirmed!

Oh, I was talking more about the lightning and stuff as in this video. I actually do get headaches when playing something like that for prolonged periods of time unless I have in depth options to mess with the setting (like modded Skyrim)
    Goodness the lighting makes it seem a lot more ambient, I did hear a rumor about them messing with dynamic lighting a little bit but I doubt it. Then again we did "just" get darker nights.

Quote Originally Posted by Omna View Post
    What do you even want changed? A cutscene of the ship sailing away everytime? That'd get old real quick.
    Is this a serious question? Obviously if there was sailing, I'd want to be in full control of the ship and manually sail it, duh. I don't want a teleport system like the Vindicaar and a cutscene system like in Skyrim would be shit, too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Purple Galaxy View Post
    Then again we did "just" get darker nights.
    And what a great thing that potion was. I have loads of them on every character I play!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Purple Galaxy View Post
    Goodness the lighting makes it seem a lot more ambient, I did hear a rumor about them messing with dynamic lighting a little bit but I doubt it. Then again we did "just" get darker nights.
    The dynamic light I think mostly refers to the part of Vault of the Wardens with the orb lighting (and KJ fight). But the Inky Black potion is amazing.

7+ Year Old Account
    The happy place inside your soul, oh wait..
    Also upgradable horses.

she also talks about moving to an island?

(nonsensical lyric adaptions)

7+ Year Old Account
    Is this a serious question? Obviously if there was sailing, I'd want to be in full control of the ship and manually sail it, duh. I don't want a teleport system like the Vindicaar and a cutscene system like in Skyrim would be shit, too.
    If you are the commander of the ship then you should have the ability to sail it, if your not (like the Vindicaar or in Skyrim) then it makes sense to teleport, since somebody else is sailing and you'd just watch.

Jaina Proudmoore Sailing on Kul'tiras Marine ships in the Blizzcon 2018 calendar for sale on the shop.

BOATS...