Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    What's also interesting is, if Sargeras' sword is gonna be stuck in there, will we just leave it there or will we be trying to remove it?
    I could see a major plot point being how Cenarion circle and Earther ring are unable to mend the Wound while sword is stuck there.
    I don't think Gorribal itself is present there (or the physical sword of Sargeras if "Gorribal" is no longer canon), just the actual wound in the planet itself from being stabbed before Sargeras was sealed away. The PTR of the Wound site in Silithus just shows the incision point in the crust of Azeroth as a chasm, with red-gold Arcane essence leaking out of it and staining the sands of zone. Everything in the radius of the Wound is also charred and blackened as if from great heat, no doubt of product of Sargeras's brief proximity and the devastation unleashed by the impact of the blade.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I don't think Gorribal itself is present there (or the physical sword of Sargeras if "Gorribal" is no longer canon), just the actual wound in the planet itself from being stabbed before Sargeras was sealed away. The PTR of the Wound site in Silithus just shows the incision point in the crust of Azeroth as a chasm, with red-gold Arcane essence leaking out of it and staining the sands of zone. Everything in the radius of the Wound is also charred and blackened as if from great heat, no doubt of product of Sargeras's brief proximity and the devastation unleashed by the impact of the blade.
    I admit I am not up to date on all recent PTR stuff, but I remember someone in 8.0 hype thread mentioning sword is still encrypted and is supposed to be sticking out of the Wound.

I could be wrong though, maybe it changed.

I admit I am not up to date on all recent PTR stuff, but I remember someone in 8.0 hype thread mentioning sword is still encrypted and is supposed to be sticking out of the Wound.

Read the same somewhere. I expect the sword to be a broken blade rather than the full thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium

I hadn't seen or read that, so I suppose it could be possible. The visuals on the PTR were absent of anything in the Wound itself, though; so that's all I was going on.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    You guys think gallyvix will do something ? I mean he got model update that is used only in one quests in legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You guys think gallyvix will do something ? I mean he got model update that is used only in one quests in legion.
    I am assuming that all the important racial NPC's in the Horde are going to be involved to some degree - there's a number of matters of state that have cropped up, although which ones the narrative will get to is open to speculation. There's the Troll and Orc succession question, who will become the true long-term racial leader for each. There's the perception of dereliction of duty on the part of Sylvanas, who opted to go on a side-quest in Legion as opposed to dealing with the direct threat (and I would assume left a bitter taste in the mouths of her fellow leaders in the Horde). I would assume the Insurrection arc in Suramar is going to change some dynamics for the Blood Elves, especially if their number swell with Nightborne or Moon Guard expatriates as some of the NPC dialogue seemed to suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I do hope they'll use him for something soon, and that model update would be somewhat of a waste if they don't.

Gallywix is in dire need of doing something besides sitting in his mansion.
    Last edited by Captain Douchebag; 2017-11-01 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Douchebag View Post
    I do hope they'll use him for something soon, and that model update would be somewhat of a waste if they don't.

Gallywix is in dire need of doing something imo.
    Really wonder what can they even do with him within Horde story, since his motivations are somewhat limited.

Maybe if we get to visit those other goblin islands he could play some important role.

Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    Completely agree. It would be awesome to go to the home planet of the Ethereals, and see the remnants of Dimensius, or something like that during the new expansion similar to Argus.
    If we ever did get a new planet similar to Argus, but fully fleshed out this time, do you guys think Blizz would give us more than one continent? Or at least a continent the size of EK/Kalimdor? If they did, that would definitely bring back some of the old school sense of scale to the world.

I would like to see an emphasis on rebuilding the factions with new characters in the next expansion. The Darkspear for example are left with no leader after Vol'jin's death.

Really wonder what can they even do with him within Horde story, since his motivations are somewhat limited.

Maybe if we get to visit those other goblin islands he could play some important role.
    That is true, which is probably why they haven't really done much with him.

Could be interesting to have him try to bring other cartels into the Horde somehow.

Or maybe have some sort of gang conflict between the various cartels (if we do get those goblin islands that is).

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I would like some lordaeron stuff, I would like some troll stuff. Could we potentially get a cata style xpac with another world revamp? That could be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I would like some lordaeron stuff, I would like some troll stuff. Could we potentially get a cata style xpac with another world revamp? That could be fun.
    World revamp would be cool way of showing how Legion invasion really went on and affected the world.

Also old world really needs timeline updating so it feels like it's good time for that.

The only way I see a new revamp happening, is if they implement the scaling and world quest tech for the zones.

I would personally love a new revamp, but without the above, I don't see enough of an incentive for Blizzard to do it.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I hope to see development of the leaders of the horde primarily Baine, Lorthemar and Gallywix
    Also the non-existent Orc and Troll leaders lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    World revamp would be cool way of showing how Legion invasion really went on and affected the world.

Also old world really needs timeline updating so it feels like it's good time for that.
    It's been cata world longer than classic now.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    Completely agree. It would be awesome to go to the home planet of the Ethereals, and see the remnants of Dimensius, or something like that during the new expansion similar to Argus.
    We might actually in 9.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    It's been cata world longer than classic now.
    The real question is, was that enough time to heal wounds after blizzard got burned pretty badly with investing too much resource into revamp in cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Sandor View Post
    source? If true than hell yea.
    Holy shit lol