Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    To people like you, any proof is "anecdotal" if it goes against whatever you're vomiting onto the screen. Forgive me for not giving two shits about you or your opinion, especially when it's easily and repeatedly been shown to be wrong as wrong can fucking get.

Ignoresville, you got one more citizen coming to join you.
    Proof can not be anecdotal, evidence can. And personal footage is pretty much the quintessential example of anecdotal evidence.

PS. by the way Mr. Intellectual, If you didn't give two shits about my opinion, you shouldn't have made a comment in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Ugly/creepy guy = sexual harrasment

Handsome guy = flirting
    Funny/sadly enough, this is in many cases a deciding factor.

Also, when people still need the offender for work or income (as seen in Hollywood), this also is a factor.

Nvm, don't know why I bothered.
    Last edited by glowzone; 2017-10-31 at 07:59 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post
    What is it then? TELL ME, you all seem to think being hideous is not the issue..but then what is it?
    And don't give me that self confidence crap, because I'm actually quite a confident guy.
    Could be a multitude of reasons... Poor social skills, personal hygiene, awkward/weird behaviour or just plain boring

10+ Year Old Account
    The simplest thing to do is to not flirt and or make any comments to anyone in the
    workplace, other than simple small talk, greetings, and farewells.

10+ Year Old Account
    This sexual harassment stuff has been on my mind.

It happens and needs to stop, predators deserve jail/punishment. At the same time I think some sexual harassment is just sexual embarrassment, embarassed that someone you dont like found you attactive. I go to the club and might get 'harassed' 12 times or I might'e turned down 12 people.

But at the same time when does an advance (flirting) become sexual harassment?

So say a guy tries to flirt with a girl and she turns him down, is that sexual harassment?

If a girl is approached by multiple guys at the bar because they think she is cute, is that sexual harassment?

Should one off situations result in HR meetings, firings, and prosecution?

If the guy or girl stops after being rejected then the entire situation should end with that.

Maybe you shouldnt be hitting on your employees at work (goes for men and women, theres men and women who think they can get a pass for different reasons).

Ive seen cases where someone was being sexually harassed and the victim refused help to end the harassment when others tried to help them and Ive seen people claim sexual harassment because an 'ugly' person flirted with them and stopped once they got the hint.

Fuck sexual deviants and people who dont respect boundaries. Fuck those who cry wolf for attention.

People just need to be nicer to one another.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2017-10-31 at 08:14 PM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    How is one case proof that most rape claims are false?
    Yeah, I mean it's just one case, right? Collateral damage? Ha, you people need to see the big picture here. One measly so-called "male victim", who probably had it coming regardless, against a plethora of actual cases. That so-called victim can just remain quiet, and be honored that he indirectly participates in saving those who truly are in need.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Could be a multitude of reasons... Poor social skills, personal hygiene, awkward/weird behaviour or just plain boring
    Nah, it's because of Chad, Stacy, roasties, and normies.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    It happens and needs to stop, predators deserve jail/punishment.
    The "predator" usage needs to be dialed back some, as it's being overused. "Predator" refers to someone actively seeking a victim to commit a crime against. Not someone with an overactive libido who flirts with every person they see, etc.

At the same time I think some sexual harassment is just sexual embarrassment, embarassed that someone you dont like found you attactive. I go to the club and might get 'harassed' 12 times or I might'e turned down 12 people.
    That's the thing, if 12 different people have hit on you 12 times, none of them are "harassing" you.

So say a guy tries to flirt with a girl and she turns him down, is that sexual harassment?
    No. If he continues after she informed him she's not interested and they're in a professional environment, then it becomes "sexual harassment" if reported to HR.

If a girl is approached by multiple guys at the bar because they think she is cute, is that sexual harassment?
    It's not sexual harassment, because that's exclusive to a profession environment and it's not harassment if each guy approaches once, is declined and leaves her alone.

Should one off situations result in HR meetings, firings, and prosecution?
    Only the "professional environment" scenario I mentioned carries any ramifications and those are according to the rules of the employer.

Maybe you shouldnt be hitting on your employees at work (goes for men and women, theres men and women who think they can get a pass for different reasons).
    You probably shouldn't make passes at your co-workers, though if there's a clear mutual interest, there's nothing wrong with asking someone out, unless your employer has rules against dating coworkers.

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends. Is the individual a feminist? If so, merely communicating in any way with one is sexual harassment and inequality.

Deleted
    When they don't like you, but you still continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Promethieus View Post
    It depends. Is the individual a feminist? If so, merely communicating in any way with one is sexual harassment and inequality.
    Wow, such utter ignorance. Especially considering how many times we've been through this matter.

You've got it all wrong! Merely communicating is not harrassment nor inequality, it's rape. Get it right, shitlord!

People just need to be nicer to one another.
    If it were that easy humanity wouldn't even have a history to speak of.

History teacher: So then everyone decided to stop being terrible and everything was fine forever. The end.

Quote Originally Posted by Promethieus View Post
    Stares don't qualify as communication yet they still count. Also apparently having the wrong posture, "manspreading." Communication isn't necessary, you just need to be within eyeshot and slip up your social behavior in some form.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.