Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I think blizz will ress Admiral Proudmoore to once more divide Alliance and Horde. He may be infused eith some Old God powers at the end. Jaina once more will have to stad against her father...or she will join him

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    source? If true than hell yea.
    Come on, don't tell me you get tricked THIS easily ?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Come on, don't tell me you get tricked THIS easily ?
    Running on no sleep mode with the end of a semester closing fast, not on my game! Mudmug give me strength.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by punmar View Post
    I think blizz will ress Admiral Proudmoore to once more divide Alliance and Horde. He may be infused eith some Old God powers at the end. Jaina once more will have to stad against her father...or she will join him
    Add Lord Garithos back and I am sold! Anduin could use new parental figure with right principles now that Varian is dead.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    source? If true than hell yea.
    Just found on the WoW forums. Most likely a fake on a private server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Running on no sleep mode with the end of a semester closing fast, not on my game! Mudmug give me strength.
    Good luck with that, and blessing of uncle gao be with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Add Lord Garithos back and I am sold! Anduin could use new parental figure with right principles now that Varian is dead.
    They should just stuff a ghoul shit that is garithos remains into some animated armor and ressurect him that way.

7+ Year Old Account
    Eveyrthing i want is ogres, they screw the horde so hard i don't have any reasons to play anymore, Ogres would make me play the game again

this or they finish of sylvanus arc is some way

I want N'zoth to have real presence and personality. Enough that when the expansion is over, we can look back at him with fondness as something that was really fucking cool. Not something wasted like Deathwing.

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    My top wants...

-Malfurion; -dead, preferably in a pre expac quest so he can get forgotten along the way.
    -Tauren lore; -lets see Baine do something; please. I am a massive night elf fan and have enjoyed this expacs story, lets see some of the other races shine for a bit.
    -Real danger; -I like the datamined Sargeras stabbing the world, I don't want us to be the permanent triumphant heroes put us on the run for a bit.
    -Closure on artifacts; -they said they were going and it would be 'meaningful', I think they've done a good job with story telling hopefully they go out with a bang.
    -New focus characters; much as I love Khadgar (and I do...) I want someone else taking the lead.

I want more Anduin's character development. It's going well so blizzard'd better keep it going. I also want Malfurion confronting the black army from the depth.

Deleted
    Personally speaking, I really hope they give Queen Azshara time to shine in the next expansion,
    Out of all the wow villains she has intrigued me the most, people talk about how she isn't strong enough to lead an expansion, but I totally disagree,
    My own expectations for a reveal are that a south seas based expansion and finally dealing with Queen AZ
    Maybe killing her has repercussions we cannot fathom right now and lead into a full on old gods expansion
    If they make her a first or mid tier raid boss, I will be more than disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Eveyrthing i want is ogres, they screw the horde so hard i don't have any reasons to play anymore, Ogres would make me play the game again

this or they finish of sylvanus arc is some way
    Why would you want to play Ogres?

I just want to know what the Hell a Void Elf is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Mike View Post
    Hybrid of elf and giant plum.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Hybrid of elf and giant plum.
    Okay. That's fine with me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Elves using shadowform is apparently a race
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    The assumption is that Alleria's infusion with L'ura's essence, alongside a number of other datamined items tagged as "Voidelf" in the 7.3 PTR patch, will somehow give rise to a new subset of Blood/High Elves who have Alleria's Void-imbued appearance and/or Void-themed abilities.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

I suppose for the next expansions they'll set their focus upon the oceans and waters of Azeroth. That's where we'll be introduced some new and more advanced types of Naga alike races and submerged monstrosities. On top of that, as the expansion progresses, it'll evolve from tropical heaven and Naga threat into something more sinister we all expect and it's of course the Void and the Old Gods.

When it comes to lore and new races, I assume regular Naga troops we have seen so far is not everything Azshara has mustered beneath the waves. I personally hope and look forward to see a more advanced version of each and every unit she has in her ranks, perhaps even some monsters a lot bigger than the regular units we've encountered so far.

But one thing I am certain about is that we'll surely see Naga enhanced with the void, pretty much alike to the Broken Draenei with void covering their bodies we've seen on Argus. From one side I look forward to it, and from the other that concept was somewhat already expected beforehand and now at this rate stale.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what would be really bitchin ? Stories that aren't concluded in a raid boss encounter. I would love if for once we get expansion with mostly "self-contained" raids - think like Zul'aman was in TBC (aka completely unrelated to anything). Perhaps then we could give some characters, and some villains some development.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Elves using shadowform is apparently a race
    If they go by the model Alleria uses in Voidform, it is a very legit new race. Besides, can you name many more interesting possible additions besides Void Elves?